User Tag List

Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 272 of 891
  1. #256
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Earlier on, on this thread someone mentioned about the grip handle size of Li Ning's racket of S3 bigger than S2.

    Which grip handle size of Li Ning rackets corresponds to Yonex grip handle size?
    Like example, Would S3 be like the same size as Yonex's G4 grip handle and S2 same size as G5?

    Any info. would be great. Thank you

  2. #257
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The S2 is pretty similar to the Yonex G5 and S3 Yonex G4. As for the weight, W3 is similar to 3U...

    I think the website is li-ning.com/badminton

  3. #258
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So overall in terms of grip sizing handle : Li Ning S2 = Yonex G5
    Li Ning S3 = Yonex G4

    And in terms of weight : Li Ning W3 = 3U right?

    I see. Thanks for the info.

  4. #259
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah, thats right. Personally, the grip size does not make much of a difference.

  5. #260
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    france
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Don't you have guys the impression that the frames of li-ning's are bigger than by exemple yonexes ?

  6. #261
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Li Ning racket not cheap, very new and not really tested by the normal man on the street. Been using yonex for a long time, will stick to it until more feedback is obtained through time.

  7. #262
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Li Ning rackets quality is a little better than Yonex. That is of course if you are comparing the high end li ning rackets with hi end yonex rackets =p

  8. #263
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    553
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ckkee View Post
    who want to buy lining racket can let me know coz i have a lot of stock.........
    pm me the price, N series....

  9. #264
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    1T1M
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So popular bcoz the Chinese players using it and winning championships? The Chinese players are personally best even using average rackets. Wan to buy 1 bcoz wanna be like 1 of them meh ? Adoi !

  10. #265
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    1T1M
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonkok7 View Post
    Li Ning rackets quality is a little better than Yonex. That is of course if you are comparing the high end li ning rackets with hi end yonex rackets =p
    Better quality or better power ? Buy LiNing becoz of better quality or better power ? Let me know how in comparing quality between rackets

  11. #266
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ok, in terms of quality, I have tried the Li-Ning N90. The best Yonex comparison to this racket would be the Armortec 700. Before getting the Li-Ning N90, i tried an armortec 700, strung at 31 lbs. In just one session (around 3 hours) , the frame cracked. No racket clash as I was playing only singles. The following week, i tried Li Ning N90, strung at 31 lbs, no problems. Had a clash with another yonex racket (armortec 900 power) while playing doubles, the yonex racket crack and the only damage done to the N90 was a small paint chip. In terms of power, I would say that power is very subjective. It does not only depends on the racket, but the skill of the player and the type of sting. Once you get used to any racket, you would be able to generate almost the same power regardless of the racket. Power depends more on skill and technique. I have to be honest and say that Li-Ning N90 and the armortec 700 has nearly no power difference when i used it. I hope this explains your question.

  12. #267
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonkok7 View Post
    Ok, in terms of quality, I have tried the Li-Ning N90. The best Yonex comparison to this racket would be the Armortec 700. Before getting the Li-Ning N90, i tried an armortec 700, strung at 31 lbs. In just one session (around 3 hours) , the frame cracked. No racket clash as I was playing only singles. The following week, i tried Li Ning N90, strung at 31 lbs, no problems. Had a clash with another yonex racket (armortec 900 power) while playing doubles, the yonex racket crack and the only damage done to the N90 was a small paint chip. In terms of power, I would say that power is very subjective. It does not only depends on the racket, but the skill of the player and the type of sting. Once you get used to any racket, you would be able to generate almost the same power regardless of the racket. Power depends more on skill and technique. I have to be honest and say that Li-Ning N90 and the armortec 700 has nearly no power difference when i used it. I hope this explains your question.
    Hi Jason, just to find out whether is it that the AT700 & AT900P had you mentioned are 4U rackets instead of 3U? I ask this because 4U rackets are more easily cracked than 3U especially playing at 31 pounds. Also, what specs is the N90 you are using? Thanks.

  13. #268
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    US
    Posts
    35
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi, they are both 3U. The N90 i am using, grip size is S2 which is the same as G5 and the weight is W3, which is the same as 3U

  14. #269
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,919
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CYW2006 View Post
    pm me the price, N series....
    OK, which Nokia N series phone u want?

  15. #270
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    664
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    OK, which Nokia N series phone u want?
    lol, I think the only Nokia phone with the same model number as the LN racket is the N70 and that is one OLD phone...

  16. #271
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    HK SAR ---> Sydney ---> ?
    Posts
    47
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    where i can get Li-Ning rackets in HK? it's too excited to get one~

  17. #272
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    67
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonkok7 View Post
    yeah, thats right. Personally, the grip size does not make much of a difference.

    Did u meant that the grip size of this racket(N90) doesnt make much of a difference to you? Or are you just saying in general that grip size doesnt make much difference to you?

Page 16 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Li-Ning N50II reviews
    By juventus1 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 72
    : 07-22-2013, 07:25 AM
  2. li ning flame n50 reviews
    By fwchiang in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2013, 08:50 PM
  3. Any reviews on this racket?
    By malaysianfreak in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-20-2010, 07:47 PM
  4. Any Reviews For My Racket ?
    By Paritos in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 4
    : 08-31-2007, 09:03 AM
  5. Any Reviews For My Racket ?
    By Paritos in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 08-29-2007, 07:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •