User Tag List

Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello. I was just discussing Li—Ning with an owner of a well-known sports store who happens to know the owner of the factory in China who produce Li—Ning rackets. The same factory make Monsoon and Fleet rackets from exactly the same materials and technology apparently. I'm told four years ago these same Li—Ning rackets were retailing for 40 in mainland China before they started their attempted tour of global domination/huge advertising campaign/were sponsored by Chinese Government/Sponsored the Chinese squad. Interesting stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Hm. You already know bts....any chance you're from Hannover?^^
    Mmh - Nope. ;-) I'm from Frankfurt - I can't really remember, but I think I've found this shop by google. Today I've also asked a member of my team... anyway my selection of maybe-rackets gets smaller. N50 vs. N50II. I also think that the N30 might be too flexible for me - and by the way it is rather too pinky to suit me :-) If it depended on the colour, I would take the N50II. I have to try them out, I think. I'm very curious.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, let us know about your decision and how the racket performs for you. The N50II might initially a bit easier to adapt to as it's the head heavier of the two and thus closer to the AT500. Hope you'll be pleased with LN =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone can compare v70 to any similar li ning's?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm, it's really a bit more flexible than the N-series rackets, but it should be pretty similar to the N70. As I've only played the 4U V70, I can't make direct comparisons, but the flex and head load are similar. N70 feels much better though - more solid (that might just be the weight), more control, more power. N50II is also similar, but with less head weight (=>faster). It's also more powerful&controlled - which is kinda weird 'cause my V70 is light and strung tightly, so one would assume it was the most controlled of the 3.
    I would guess the BP300B is similar as well (medium flex, BP@300), but I've not had a chance to play with that yet, so it's only a vague guess. Perhaps someone who used it can clarify? It's also one of the rackets I'm pretty interested in right now - just behind the N70II...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I play a 4u v70 as well. Love it. Just that i have a chance to get a gift from someone in China. So Li ning is definitely on the list. Thanks for the tips. Most likely will get the n50II then. Any comments on the n55 or n77?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The N77, I only tested for a short 30 minutes. It's the racket with the lowest BP in the N series, with a medium flex. Pretty easy to use, reminded me a bit of the Babolat X-Feel Essential.
    I had a chance to test the N55 for a longer time, and it felt very nice. I only played in singles, but it felt very similar to the N50II, maybe a bit lighter and a tad stiffer. Also, a very 'friendly' racket to use - easy to adapt to, forgiving with slightly off-center hits. Would be my 1st choice if I had to buy (another) backup singles racket (currently preferring the N70 over the N50II).
    Seeing as you have the 4U version, you might like the N55 better than the N50II as its lighter. The N70 is pretty close in flexibility, but noticeably heavier and more powerful as a result, and the N90 is just a whole other type of racket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know this is the right place to ask this question. I was browsing through bbesports.com and came above these 2 racquets N90II S type and N50 S type, anyone know whats the difference between them and the regular N90II and N50II

N90II S Type
    http://www.bbesports.com/wzgl/ProductShow.asp?ID=2173

N50II S Type
    http://www.bbesports.com/wzgl/ProductShow.asp?ID=2174

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty sure there's no S type of either the N90-II or the N50-II, most likely it's a typo or some kind... unless there was a N50-II limited edition out there somewhere? Since type S might mean standard since N90-II had a limited edition so I can see them putting the S but I'm pretty sure there was no N50 special edition....

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MusclePower100 View Post
    I don't know this is the right place to ask this question. I was browsing through bbesports.com and came above these 2 racquets N90II S type and N50 S type, anyone know whats the difference between them and the regular N90II and N50II

N90II S Type

N50II S Type
    I cant read a word of Chinese, so I cant even guess what's written there, but the N90II S-Type picture shows a completely different-looking racket. The others are all pics of the standard N90II.
    The N50II S-Type looks like a normal N50II to me - perhaps someone reading Chinese could check if there is any hint why this should be different from the normal racket....it's got the new logo on the cap, but that's also standard for the recently produced rackets. Only old (German) rackets still have the old one =_=

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MusclePower100 View Post

N90II S Type

N50II S Type
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasonvan View Post
    Pretty sure there's no S type of either the N90-II or the N50-II, most likely it's a typo or some kind... unless there was a N50-II limited edition out there somewhere? Since type S might mean standard since N90-II had a limited edition so I can see them putting the S but I'm pretty sure there was no N50 special edition....
    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    I cant read a word of Chinese, so I cant even guess what's written there, but the N90II S-Type picture shows a completely different-looking racket. The others are all pics of the standard N90II.
    The N50II S-Type looks like a normal N50II to me - perhaps someone reading Chinese could check if there is any hint why this should be different from the normal racket....it's got the new logo on the cap, but that's also standard for the recently produced rackets. Only old (German) rackets still have the old one =_=
    Someone asked here as well: http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru....php?93953-Hey
    There is mention of it on the badmintoncn forum but not 100% sure what the translator is trying to tell us . First impression was that they are supposedly lighter versions ...

http://bbs.badmintoncn.com/viewthread.php?tid=160216

And here are mentions of Asian Games edition or to introduce the new logo with these two models initially: http://bbs.badmintoncn.com/viewthread.php?tid=169413

Anyhoo will get some with old logo this week . Should be quite the collector's items in a few years/decades . Even shorter period than old logo Yonex .
    Last edited by demolidor; 01-30-2011 at 11:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My n50 has finally came to me =3. All I can say is that it's defintely giving me a smile more in my defensive plays compared the the yonex arc z =]. I'll most likely let my others yonex racket go also and get a few more... I'm jumping aboard the lining club haha. Just wondering the differences between the s2 compared to the first one thank you.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ikcud View Post
    My n50 has finally came to me =3. All I can say is that it's defintely giving me a smile more in my defensive plays compared the the yonex arc z =]. I'll most likely let my others yonex racket go also and get a few more... I'm jumping aboard the lining club haha. Just wondering the differences between the s2 compared to the first one thank you.
    If you refer to the S2 on the cap, it's the grip size. Li Ning chose 'S' for grip size and 'W' for weight...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I meant as in the SII as in the 2nd series to the n50. I just wanted to know the compared differences to the first series one which I have =]

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah. Well, the N50II is head heavier than the N50: according to Li Ning, the BP is 5mm higher. There are also some changes to material and technology, but the most noticeable in play will be the different balance. N50II feels much more powerful, the smashes will be harder, but at the net, I can sometimes feel the head drag behind a bit. N50 is a bit faster=>superior in that area.
    I like to use both in doubles, and currently use the N50II and N70 in singles. From all the Li Ning rackets I've tried, the N50II is probably the 3rd easiest to use, after N77 and N70.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about N70-II? how does it compare with N70 and other rackets as well?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No idea, German stores dont have it in stock. It's only available via badmintonshoponline.us for me, and I'm currently more interested in other stuff....

Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast