User Tag List

Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moeny View Post
    Euhm.. in the netherlands you can play regional or national. In regional competition you have 5 different lvl's. 4, 3, 2, 1 en top class. If you become champion in the top class regional you can play national. In national competition you have 5 differente lvl's too. I play top class regional. In double and mix i can handle last class national. Don't train single a lot, but if will do that, i can handle national. I had a Forza ti-40, wasn't my kind of racket. Now i have RSL Heat 9500. Better than the forza, but not amazing. At the and of a set it cost be to much power and effort to play a base to base clear.

Comparing to other female player in my class i have an advantage in power. Technique is not that bad i guess :P
    Couldn't find much on the Heat 9500, but it seems to be mid-stiff and moderately head-heavy. So, perhaps a slightly softer racket would make clears easier for you? i.e. N50/UC2200B or maybe BP300B (which is head heavy with a BP of 300mm, but was very easy for me to play with. Of course, I'm a 179lbs male, so most rackets are easy to play with - until the second set of singles^^).
    You might want to increase your endurance anyway, if you're fine with the racket, but get tired at the end of matches, perhaps you need to increase forearm and upper body strength. Increasing the (rotation) strength of your forearm helps a lot - clears get a lot easier and your endurance will increase.

I got some similar problems when I was playing with the N90 back in September/October, I changed to lighter rackets since then. I've made much progress since then and could probably play it in singles without tiring myself out too much, but now I'm comfortable with other stuff
    Changing to the N70 and N50II in singles really was a good choice for me. Which reminds me - you might have an interest in the N70, it's a medium flexible head-heavy racket, quite easy to play clears with. But since your problem could be caused by the head-heaviness of the racket, I'd rather recommend N50 or UC2200B. Both can withstand high tension, so when it gets too easy with those, you can always up your tension (which is what I did for the last 4 months).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey, whats the flex on cai yun's N33? its says stiff but its really flexible lol i guess its stiffness is comparable to the arc 10 stiffness?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JukUx View Post
    hey, whats the flex on cai yun's N33? its says stiff but its really flexible lol i guess its stiffness is comparable to the arc 10 stiffness?
    I think it's softer than the Arc10, but also head heavier. Cai Yun himself uses the N70 and/or the Kason C7 (which is basically a differently painted N70).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    I think it's softer than the Arc10, but also head heavier. Cai Yun himself uses the N70 and/or the Kason C7 (which is basically a differently painted N70).
    Does that make the Kason F9 a different painted N50/N50II?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xero888 View Post
    Does that make the Kason F9 a different painted N50/N50II?
    I have no idea - but the specs are similar to the N50II. I'd guess it's very close, perhaps even near identical...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have no idea - but the specs are similar to the N50II. I'd guess it's very close, perhaps even near identical...
    I guess that would be a cheaper alternative to the N50II then for those that want one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kason rackets were used to be cheaper & reasonable.... long before Lining took over the company. Now its price isn't that much different than Lining racket.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've bought the Li Ning N90 II recently and played with it for about 2 months for testing purposes (means not a lot). Also bought the N90 last weekend to compare. When I look at the N90 II, I noticed that a lot of grommets were split or even broken already. Anyone else experience this problem with Li Ning rackets? I would be really disappointed if they have cutting costs for grommets with such an expensive racket.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonexFan View Post
    I've bought the Li Ning N90 II recently and played with it for about 2 months for testing purposes (means not a lot). Also bought the N90 last weekend to compare. When I look at the N90 II, I noticed that a lot of grommets were split or even broken already. Anyone else experience this problem with Li Ning rackets? I would be really disappointed if they have cutting costs for grommets with such an expensive racket.
    No, my grommets hold up well. Then again, I only string at 26lbs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CarbonexFan View Post
    same happened to me, the qualitiy of the grommets are quite poor
    may change all grommets ?~quite expensive

strung around 24lbs

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I noticed it aswell the grommets break too fast^^N90 strung @27-30lbs(depends on string).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi all,,, please help me,,,
    i play badminton 3 times a week,,, can some one recommended me which Li Ning racket suitable for a smasher??

usually i used yonex arc saber 10,,, and i'm kinda like it,, but i broke it and want to change it with Li Ning Racket,,,,

so which Li Ning racket is as same as arcsaber10? or is there any Li Ning racket type that better for the smasher???

for info,, i use yonex bg65 or bg65ti string,,,,, any li Ning string compared to this??

thanks...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ajaib View Post
    hi all,,, please help me,,,
    i play badminton 3 times a week,,, can some one recommended me which Li Ning racket suitable for a smasher??

usually i used yonex arc saber 10,,, and i'm kinda like it,, but i broke it and want to change it with Li Ning Racket,,,,

so which Li Ning racket is as same as arcsaber10? or is there any Li Ning racket type that better for the smasher???

for info,, i use yonex bg65 or bg65ti string,,,,, any li Ning string compared to this??

thanks...
    N55/N55II has been said to be like an arc10. N90 for smashing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Xero888 View Post
    N55/N55II has been said to be like an arc10. N90 for smashing.
    oh,,, thanks Xero888 ,,,, how about the string??? u know it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kowang View Post
    same happened to me, the qualitiy of the grommets are quite poor
    may change all grommets ?~quite expensive

strung around 24lbs

The very exact problem happen to me as well. Bought N-50 about 3 weeks ago, strung with BG66 @26x25Lbs, then snapped the string last week and i noticed 2 grommets were already split in half, while few of the grommets looked just about to split if i were to restrung it again. this happen especially to grommets around 11 & 01 O'clock position.

Question: would i be able to change to new grommets of any type of racket?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arfandy View Post
    The very exact problem happen to me as well. Bought N-50 about 3 weeks ago, strung with BG66 @26x25Lbs, then snapped the string last week and i noticed 2 grommets were already split in half, while few of the grommets looked just about to split if i were to restrung it again. this happen especially to grommets around 11 & 01 O'clock position.

Question: would i be able to change to new grommets of any type of racket?
    Strange. I can't help but wonder about the quality of the string job, at the same time knowing that can't be the reason for that many split grommets :/
    To answer your question, no, not any grommet will fit. I have three different types of grommets ready (from mybadmintonstore.com) with different diameters so I can always put in the biggest possible grommet. My advice would be not to replace the shared hole grommets unless they're completely gone - the new ones are gonna snap every time you change the string as they're (normally) not made for two strings and the resulting stress.

BTW: Using thicker strings will increase string and grommet durability very noticeably - especially the BG66 can be replaced easily with sth. thicker and equally powerful (BG80 being much better at retaining tension while providing the same touch and better power in my experience). ZM62/AP62 are always a big risk as they can split any grommet, regardless of quality, because they're just so darn thin.
    Last edited by j4ckie; 04-06-2011 at 09:31 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Strange. I can't help but wonder about the quality of the string job, at the same time knowing that can't be the reason for that many split grommets :/
    To answer your question, no, not any grommet will fit. I have three different types of grommets ready (from mybadmintonstore.com) with different diameters so I can always put in the biggest possible grommet. My advice would be not to replace the shared hole grommets unless they're completely gone - the new ones are gonna snap every time you change the string as they're (normally) not made for two strings and the resulting stress.

BTW: Using thicker strings will increase string and grommet durability very noticeably - especially the BG66 can be replaced easily with sth. thicker and equally powerful (BG80 being much better at retaining tension while providing the same touch and better power in my experience). ZM62/AP62 are always a big risk as they can split any grommet, regardless of quality, because they're just so darn thin.
    This explains that when I was finished with ZM62 and it broke, once I had cut it out, I inspected and I had 15 split grommets !

Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast