User Tag List

Page 40 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Soul9999 View Post
    Coming from an At 900t, do you guys think I would enjoy a switch to a N55? I have never tried the N55 but have tried my friends N50 and I really enjoyed the seemingly more powerful smashes. I'm usually a power player usually doubles and singles but I do see the importance of good drops which I enjoy in the at900t... I currently like stringing all my rackets with bg66U
    The N50 is less head heavy, a bit softer, and similar in weight to the N55. So, depending on your technique, you might get more or less power out of it than the N50...the N55 is about the same stiffness as the AT900T, but heavier, so you have to decide if you can sacrifice some speed for power. The N50 is a bit quicker than the 900T in my experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone got review for the new Li Ning N90 II Type S? How different is it different from the N90 II and the YY AT900P?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello there.
    what is li-ning even balance, mid stiff racket?
    how much?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone tried n70 or n70II (bao chun lai's racket)?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winn108 View Post
    anyone tried n70 or n70II (bao chun lai's racket)?
    Read some of the earlier posts - several have played with it. I think I did a comparison between the N70, N90 and N50II not too long ago. The N70 is a soft, head-heavy racket - for more info go back a few pages

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry... the thread search is kinda crappy :P

anyways.. people have mentioned that it`s headheavy and flexible.. any comparable rackets? it's sounding like a bs11 - agree or disagree?

kinda outa my price range though... currently using a bs10.. but the racket just looks cool :P I like the candy striping of the n70, and the n70II doesn't look bad either :P

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winn108 View Post
    sorry... the thread search is kinda crappy :P

anyways.. people have mentioned that it`s headheavy and flexible.. any comparable rackets? it's sounding like a bs11 - agree or disagree?

kinda outa my price range though... currently using a bs10.. but the racket just looks cool :P I like the candy striping of the n70, and the n70II doesn't look bad either :P
    Although I only played with the BS11 for like 10min and can not recall how it felt, I'd guess the N70 is more head heavy and softer. It's really one of the softest rackets I own, but once you're used to that, it feels pretty great. I have the suspicion LN rackets get softer rather quickly - apart from my N90s and N90II, they all feel very soft all of a sudden. I'm sure that's not only my improvement speaking...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wondering which LN racket is best for my doubles play = light and defensive/control style - may be the N33-II? The Chen Jin one is very light weight, but head heavy and offensive type...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Wondering which LN racket is best for my doubles play = light and defensive/control style - may be the N33-II? The Chen Jin one is very light weight, but head heavy and offensive type...
    Try the N50 (red colour one), for me it is has the perfect balance between having a good defence and a mean attack. The N50 II (blue colour one) is a bit more leaning toward attack and less on defence.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Li-Ning sponsored an open tourney recently here in Manila. And they gave away Li-ning racquets as prizes to the winners. I noticed that these Li-Ning prize racquets have its serial numbers engrave align just above its shaft and a "KHS" code over its cone. And some unrefine grommets if I may add. Quite different from what Li-Ning authorize dealers are selling here. Now these racquets just looks and feels the same as the ones my friends got in HK. Can u all tell me if these prize racquets are genuinley authentic and not somewhat counterfeit?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bai_bay View Post
    Li-Ning sponsored an open tourney recently here in Manila. And they gave away Li-ning racquets as prizes to the winners. I noticed that these Li-Ning prize racquets have its serial numbers engrave align just above its shaft and a "KHS" code over its cone. And some unrefine grommets if I may add. Quite different from what Li-Ning authorize dealers are selling here. Now these racquets just looks and feels the same as the ones my friends got in HK. Can u all tell me if these prize racquets are genuinley authentic and not somewhat counterfeit?
    The serial number and KHS are both standard. If it's a Li Ning sponsored tournament, it would be really dumb to give away fake rackets.....it's their own product, after all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bro,
    i am newbie in li-ning, can someone advise which one is best between n70, n33II and n55II.
    i enjoy flex shaft with heavy head for double play.
    shots me a few advise and anyone who willing to sell it to me...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yurimaster2010 View Post
    bro,
    i am newbie in li-ning, can someone advise which one is best between n70, n33II and n55II.
    i enjoy flex shaft with heavy head for double play.
    shots me a few advise and anyone who willing to sell it to me...
    Of the rackets you listed, the one that fits your description the best is probably the N70, it's head heavy with a relatively flexy shaft... Mind you, I only have the N70 and the N55II and not the N33II...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi, can any tell me the Li-ning N series racket shaft flexibility from: Stiff----------------flex.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everyone, I'm new here so if there's any mistakes that I did here or shouldn't mention please notify me

Ok, my question here is has anyone ever tried on Li-Ning lower end rackets? I'm very eager to know about Li-Ning Ultra Sharp Series HC1150! It seems to be cheapest range in US series and if compared at the racket chart provided by http://www.sunlight.net.my/lining/ it has the highest repulsion rate. Beside, personally I hold that racket before it's very light about 80-84g but I'm not sure is it really good as I have never tried it out nor heard any reviews from websites.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default real difference betwen N33 & N33II?

Hi all,

I broke one of my li-ning N33 yesterday during a training

Does anyone have experience with N33 & N33II, what is the real difference between those rackets? Flexibility, technology?

Thx

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Peng View Post
    N55II feels far better than Arc 10
    have u compare with N55II and N90II.... how u feel?
    I used play voltric 80 4UG5, but unfortunately, it broke last few days, so decide to buy Li-Ning N series racket. Ok, voltric80 3u is too heavy to me, but 4U is suit my style. compare these two racket, how u feel about N55II. I play double often right now, so i prefer balance feel between smash and defense.