User Tag List

Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, twobeer

Just seem to see ppl on the forum only discuss the regular N90 II, not the S.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's not widely available, so not many have one. In Germany, they don't even sell the N50 and N70 anymore...and many don't even know Li Ning^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see, it's weird though, we just got an official Li-ning distributor here in Canada, and they ONLY stocked the N90II-S, not the regular. I'm waiting for my order now, we'll see how it goes...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just got my Flame N36 yesterday and tested the control and power of the racket and it was great. the slight head heavy gives an edge in the Smash while the Air Stream System II is great addition for controls. great for doubles or offense/defense switching.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Diggin up old thread... Li Ning clones by Power flex- a sister brand of apacs. They even copy yonex more closely, their version of voltric 80 even has the tri voltage system words labeled. They have li Ning clones- n50, n90ii... I bought n90 II a fantastic racket. At 55 sgd at factory outlet in singapore. Outside they sell more expensively. Seriously u guys need to try them too, and tell me what u think. The n90 is fantastic for me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jernan View Post
    Diggin up old thread... Li Ning clones by Power flex- a sister brand of apacs. They even copy yonex more closely, their version of voltric 80 even has the tri voltage system words labeled. They have li Ning clones- n50, n90ii... I bought n90 II a fantastic racket. At 55 sgd at factory outlet in singapore. Outside they sell more expensively. Seriously u guys need to try them too, and tell me what u think. The n90 is fantastic for me.
    Power flex? I saw a Powermax N90II somewhere before. Care to share where you got yours from? Which factory?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would be good if they're cheaper. At this price, I'll rather stick to Yonex, more reliable.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by doughnut View Post
    Would be good if they're cheaper. At this price, I'll rather stick to Yonex, more reliable.
    Well only if reliable != durable. Li Ning is way more durable, have several strung to 30-36lbs and they survive everything. Yonex - not so much.....Arc ZS TH broke clash- and chip-free with a 27lbs string.
    But I agree that their prices are a bit juicy, especially in Asia (here in Germany, they're cheaper than Yonex with the exception of N90/N90II).

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

j4ckie, I have seen N90 for 149.90 . Pretty the same as Yonex. Which Li ning would you recommend for me? I like it really stiff and headheavy.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Well only if reliable != durable. Li Ning is way more durable, have several strung to 30-36lbs and they survive everything. Yonex - not so much.....Arc ZS TH broke clash- and chip-free with a 27lbs string.
    But I agree that their prices are a bit juicy, especially in Asia (here in Germany, they're cheaper than Yonex with the exception of N90/N90II).
    I was wondering why you should pay such a high price for these rackets, and recently, I had to restring my N90. Just before that, I've strung a few Yonex rackets, but what I've noticed is that the N90 did not had that cracking sound during stringing (it did not crack!). I can only conclude that the frame must me more solid than the Yonex ones.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ucantseeme View Post
    j4ckie, I have seen N90 for 149.90 €. Pretty the same as Yonex. Which Li ning would you recommend for me? I like it really stiff and headheavy.
    The stiffest LN I've used is the N90II. Compared to the MX80 it's softer, but head heavier and better dampened. Makes for a very attacking racket, though still mobile enough for doubles (not as HH as the N90)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If u live in sg, I bought my n90ii at the ang mo kio factory outlet. Like the 'apacs sg' page on facebook n they have the location on the map. Went that day n the store is at the 6th floor, U can give them a call to ask for directions. To give u an estimate, the labelled price of an edgesaber 10 is alr 69 dollars frame only. I'm a student and this lady boss gave me n my friend discount-he got his es10 at 75 dollars string stern 10 24lbs and a red grip plus cloth bag. Btw my n90ii clone claims to be able to string 33lbs as labelled on e shaft... But I string mine at 24. I dun like higher tensions cos the string breaks faster. Btw mine is strung with the apacs stern 10 as well... Overall I like the solid feel of my n90ii. Cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh that's pretty expensive for a clone. Thanks for the info anyways

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea. That's why I chose flex power cos it's basically a cheaper apacs, clones more closely and has li Ning clones too. But buying in Malaysia, considering the exchange rate to sgd, definitely cheaper. Cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, can anyone advise me on the difference between N70-II and Carbonex 21 SP? Which is head heavier? Thanks. :-D

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by charleslim View Post
    Hi guys, can anyone advise me on the difference between N70-II and Carbonex 21 SP? Which is head heavier? Thanks. :-D
    The N70-II is very head heavy - the Carbonex 21 is mid balance, so they are completely dissimilar. The N70-II is slightless stiff.

The N70-II is way more powerful. Much better suited for singles or doubles if you play from the back a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tpcml View Post
    The N70-II is very head heavy - the Carbonex 21 is mid balance, so they are completely dissimilar. The N70-II is slightless stiff.The N70-II is way more powerful. Much better suited for singles or doubles if you play from the back a lot.
    Hi tpcml, thanks for the prompt clarification.

Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast