User Tag List

Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast
Results 817 to 833 of 915
  1. #817
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tpcml View Post
    The N70-II is very head heavy - the Carbonex 21 is mid balance, so they are completely dissimilar. The N70-II is slightless stiff.The N70-II is way more powerful. Much better suited for singles or doubles if you play from the back a lot.
    Is it even head heavier than the N90? Or is the N90 head heavier?

  2. #818
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lindanfan321 View Post
    Is it even head heavier than the N90? Or is the N90 head heavier?
    It is about 1cm more headheavy than the N90. This is based on my tests. I have 2 N70-II and loads of N90.

    However, the N70-II is much easier to play with and due to its lower static weight, still a bit faster than the N90.

  3. #819
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tpcml View Post
    It is about 1cm more headheavy than the N90. This is based on my tests. I have 2 N70-II and loads of N90.However, the N70-II is much easier to play with and due to its lower static weight, still a bit faster than the N90.
    Oh. Thanks! Can you tell me in your opinion, which is more powerful?

  4. #820
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lindanfan321 View Post
    Oh. Thanks! Can you tell me in your opinion, which is more powerful?
    That's a tough one to call as it's very player dependant. Personally, I give the edge to the N70-II, but that might be down to my playing preference for a slightly softer shaft. Someone mind find the opposite true...

    But both are heavy hitting, but not top-in-class imo.

  5. #821
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tpcml View Post
    That's a tough one to call as it's very player dependant. Personally, I give the edge to the N70-II, but that might be down to my playing preference for a slightly softer shaft. Someone mind find the opposite true...But both are heavy hitting, but not top-in-class imo.
    What does "top in class" mean? Sorry for my ignorance.

  6. #822
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lindanfan321 View Post
    What does "top in class" mean? Sorry for my ignorance.
    Sorry, I meant for my stroke type, neither the N90 nor the N70-II is best in the "heavy hitting" class/division.

  7. #823
    Regular Member j4ckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,830
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tpcml View Post
    Sorry, I meant for my stroke type, neither the N90 nor the N70-II is best in the "heavy hitting" class/division.
    Whats your favorite (as in, what do you hit the hardest with)? I'm curious, because for me, the N90 is the most powerful racket given enough time to adapt. I hit nearly as hard with my Braveswords though so I rather play with them because they're so much faster and more comfortable for me^^

  8. #824
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j4ckie View Post
    Whats your favorite (as in, what do you hit the hardest with)? I'm curious, because for me, the N90 is the most powerful racket given enough time to adapt. I hit nearly as hard with my Braveswords though so I rather play with them because they're so much faster and more comfortable for me^^
    Kason F9, followed by Li Ning N55II.

  9. #825
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone tried the NEW Li-ning G-force Lite 3000/3200?

  10. #826
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Calgary, Alberta
    Posts
    258
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just wondering if anyone has used the Yonex U-shaped grommets and the grommet strips on any of the Li-Ning racquets and do they fit?

  11. #827
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How's the N50 or N55II? Are they light and fast yet powerful enough? The N55II isn't quite popular it seems

  12. #828
    Regular Member BlueTornado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, USA
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lindanfan321 View Post
    How's the N50 or N55II? Are they light and fast yet powerful enough? The N55II isn't quite popular it seems
    N50 is a fast, whippy racket good for doubles, but will have less power. N55II doesn't get much attention on these forums, but several Chinese MD teams use it. It's more powerful and is still relatively speedy. I don't really like its paintjob though. It also felt rather heavy when I held one, though unfortunately I didn't get to play with it so it might play lighter.

  13. #829
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    212
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lindanfan321 View Post
    How's the N50 or N55II? Are they light and fast yet powerful enough? The N55II isn't quite popular it seems
    N55II plays lighter than the N50. The N55II has a lot of power, but still is easy to move around.

  14. #830
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    773
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Interesting.
    I just know from swinging that N50 is very aerodynamic. I think it's because of its thin frame. It's really visible thinner than the frame of N55.
    I'd wonder how N50 performs in Singles. Wang Zhengming and Du Pengyu are using N50, if I'm not wrong. So this so called whippy racket should be usuable for Singles?

    N55-II seems also have a thinner frame than N55. But does someone know the difference in terms of power and control?
    Last edited by Accordaz; 10-31-2012 at 03:25 AM.

  15. #831
    Regular Member BlueTornado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, USA
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Accordaz View Post
    Interesting.
    I just know from swinging that N50 is very aerodynamic. I think it's because of its thin frame. It's much smaller than the frame of N55.
    I'd wonder how N50 performs in Singles. Wang Zhengming and Du Pengyu are using N50, if I'm not wrong. So this so called whippy racket should be usuable for Singles?

    N55-II seems also have a thinner frame than N55. But does someone know the difference in terms of power and control?
    Dunno about the second question, but the N50 is an even balance to slightly head heavy, medium-stiff racket. Seems perfectly fine for singles to me. After all, racket choice is all up to personal preference.

  16. #832
    Regular Member BlueTornado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Bay Area, USA
    Posts
    793
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    On a side note, the N80 and N36 are now listed on the Li-Ning USA distributor's website, but at the whopping price of 270 USD *gulp*

  17. #833
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's expensive! Might as well wait for the prices to drop down if you are not in a hurry

Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Li-Ning N50II reviews
    By juventus1 in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 72
    : 07-22-2013, 07:25 AM
  2. li ning flame n50 reviews
    By fwchiang in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 6
    : 06-01-2013, 08:50 PM
  3. Any reviews on this racket?
    By malaysianfreak in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 1
    : 10-20-2010, 07:47 PM
  4. Any Reviews For My Racket ?
    By Paritos in forum Racket Recommendation / Comparison
    Replies: 4
    : 08-31-2007, 09:03 AM
  5. Any Reviews For My Racket ?
    By Paritos in forum Badminton Rackets / Equipment
    Replies: 0
    : 08-29-2007, 07:36 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •