User Tag List

Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Accordaz View Post
    Interesting.
    I just know from swinging that N50 is very aerodynamic. I think it's because of its thin frame. It's really visible thinner than the frame of N55.
    I'd wonder how N50 performs in Singles. Wang Zhengming and Du Pengyu are using N50, if I'm not wrong. So this so called whippy racket should be usuable for Singles?

N55-II seems also have a thinner frame than N55. But does someone know the difference in terms of power and control?
    I wouldn't call any of the old N-series frames 'thin'. Also, the N55II play faster than the N50, the stiffer shaft is probably one of the reasons. With the soft shaft of the N50, I always feels there's kind of a delay when I play a really fast rally. With the N55II, there wasn't. It's frame is shaped differently than the first gen, but that's all I can say as it's been a while since I tested it
    And wasn't WZM using the N55? Didn't see any of his latest matches though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueTornado View Post
    On a side note, the N80 and N36 are now listed on the Li-Ning USA distributor's website, but at the whopping price of 270 USD *gulp*
    Yes, I also notice those two rackets on the Canadian site as well, they do seem overpriced in North America, I got both of mine for much less than that... Even if you factor in shipping...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay! I've borrowed LN N80 and Victor MX-80. I'm quite excited to test them.
    Honestly, I'm really happy with my main racket N55. But I'm looking for a replacement for the stiff Arc10PG, which I've broken last weekend

First impression: MX-80 is extremely stiff and its shaft seems to be THICK. I've never seen such a thick shaft before on a high end racket.
    MX-80 feels also heavy. But by swinging you can notice very well that the racket isn't that head heavy like VT80, etc.

About the N80 I just can say: It looks damn good The frame design is very interesting. It looks and feels like a improved Bravesword-Design.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Accordaz View Post
    Yay! I've borrowed LN N80 and Victor MX-80. I'm quite excited to test them.
    Honestly, I'm really happy with my main racket N55. But I'm looking for a replacement for the stiff Arc10PG, which I've broken last weekend

First impression: MX-80 is extremely stiff and its shaft seems to be THICK. I've never seen such a thick shaft before on a high end racket.
    MX-80 feels also heavy. But by swinging you can notice very well that the racket isn't that head heavy like VT80, etc.

About the N80 I just can say: It looks damn good The frame design is very interesting. It looks and feels like a improved Bravesword-Design.
    Please let us know your findings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi, just want to ask how about li ning ROCKS 520 series ? i was offered with RM 257 (USD 86) anyone tried this racket yet ?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last Sunday, I had an opportunity to play with the Li Ning N36. It was a nice looking racket, boxed shape frame and head light. I just had a few rackets with me, but the balance is about the same as the Yonex Nanoray 700 FX. He used a different brand grip, so I don't know if that made a lot of difference, but it's surely a head light racket. It was strung with Yonex BG66 Ultimax at about 10,5 kg. Most special about this racket are the vent holes in the frame to reduce air resistance. The inside of these holes are very thin, so I hope it will not have any durability problems when getting older or playing doubles. It's also a very flexible racket. Even more flexible than the Yonex Nanoray 700 FX.

The racket is not very powerful due to it's head light design. I could generate more power out of the NR700FX. On the other hand, the racket requires more time to adapt to it. I'm used to even balanced to a little head heavy rackets with stiff shafts. It's not quite clear to me how to play with this racket. If you have a fast shot, head light rackets with stiff shaft will transfer most power to the shuttle. If you have a slower shot, a head heavy racket with a relatively flexible shaft can help generate more power. In this case, the head light balance is more suited for wrist playing, but the softer shaft for swing type. My friend is more kind of swing type player and as far as I can see, he's got more power out of it. I did not had any mishits, so timing is not a problem and the racket should be easy to play. Also clearing with the wrist was easy, but I had some problems timing the height with dropshots. At the net, it was a killer racket!

To me, this racket is more a doubles racket for fast reflexes and players who don't like head light stiff rackets. When the timing is right, I believe it can generate some decent power. I have the Li Ning N90 and N90-II, but the N36 is absolutely the opposite of these rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does the N70 compare to the C7? Those who have tried it, are they really that similar? I have a C7 but would give the N70 a miss if there are no real differences between the two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default li-ning aeroflo

i understand aeroflo is an older one but i saw a 2004 aeroflo in a shop....can anyone tell me if it is a good one plz....or suggest something in d same range

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@CarbonexFan
    Thanks for the Review. That`s interesting, because in the Spec on the Li Ning page in Germany the Racket is rated as medium flex and with BP of 295 mm.
    How do you compare the swing speed of the N36 vs the 700FX?
    I am looking for a mid flex and balanced/slightly head light racket which is very fast [e.g. slim frame].

Regards to the Netherlands,
    Robin

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i bought a Li Ning G-Force Lite 3000 today for HK$520. I will pick it up tomorrow and try it out this weekend!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make sure to write a review! Seems like a promising racket!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sudhirkota View Post
    i understand aeroflo is an older one but i saw a 2004 aeroflo in a shop....can anyone tell me if it is a good one plz....or suggest something in d same range
    I've recently bought the Aeroflo Atlanta 1996. I understand that the Aeroflo has 1992,1996,2000,2004, and Super version. It is quite the lightweight and provides me with fast responses during doubles play. Quite a value for $ racquet in my opinion. I am not sure if all racquets from this Aeroflo series are similar but i would think it's the case, other than the Super as it's more costly than the rest. Coming from a newbie who just started barely a month ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thnx...am about test dis one...will let u know once i do...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WingsAir View Post
    Make sure to write a review! Seems like a promising racket!
    i picked up my Li-Ning G-Force Lite 3000 today and had it strung at 23/25 lbs. I hope i made the right decision.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i tried out my G-Force Lite 3000 today. It is very very light. But there is no stiffness. The shaft is too soft. Smash not that good (but maybe it's because I am using BG-66UM at 23/25lbs). I will try it again in a few days. i don't know.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robin76 View Post
    @CarbonexFan
    Thanks for the Review. That`s interesting, because in the Spec on the Li Ning page in Germany the Racket is rated as medium flex and with BP of 295 mm.
    How do you compare the swing speed of the N36 vs the 700FX?
    I am looking for a mid flex and balanced/slightly head light racket which is very fast [e.g. slim frame].

Regards to the Netherlands,
    Robin
    That's why I don't look at numbers. I take rackets in my hand and look for a Yonex racket which comes close since a lot of players know Yonex and take it as reference. The balance can easily be measured by taking them together and compare the balance. I do not give numbers in this, because it doesn't say anything to me and it can easily be altered. Maybe it's not head light to Li Ning, but the balance is the same as the Nanoray 700FX.

As for the swing speed, I can feel some drag from the frame. If you take two rackets with the same balance but one with a boxed shape and one with a aerodynamic frame, you just notice the aerodynamic frame has little air resistance. Also, the timing is different. I really don't know the specs of the N36 racket. If you want to compare with Yonex, it's a headlight not stiff racket. If you are looking for a mid flex head light racket, this racket will fall in this category. A mid flex balanced racket, would be like the Arcsaber 7?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm. Arc7 is only borderline balanced, bordering on head light tbh. The only thing making it feel at least a little bit head heavy is the boxy, un-aerodynamic frame (which, despite the boxy design, is rather weak).
    All in all not a great racket imop - although to be fair it's design is rather old, and racket technology has come a long way since then (better carbon and better frame shapes).

Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast