User Tag List

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your rating.

I also think the Arc 7 would not be fast enough for me.
    I may be should compare 700FX vs. Victor BS12 and may be the Kason F9.

The Nanospeed 9900 e.g. has the perfect manoeuvrability, but is too stiff for my shoulder....

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Robin76 View Post
    Thanks for your rating.

I also think the Arc 7 would not be fast enough for me.
    I may be should compare 700FX vs. Victor BS12 and may be the Kason F9.

The Nanospeed 9900 e.g. has the perfect manoeuvrability, but is too stiff for my shoulder....
    If you like the NS9900's speed, the BS12 might actually be a little too fast for your taste. It's also a lot more flexible. If you can, test it first - and compare to the BS11/BS LYD, those should be a bit head heavier and closer to the NS9900 in speed...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but how would you compare the stiffness of Li Ning rackets to Victor/Yonex rackets? Because from what I've heard, medium for Li Ning is as stiff (or stiffer) than stiff Yonex rackets.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jamaljenkins View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been asked before, but how would you compare the stiffness of Li Ning rackets to Victor/Yonex rackets? Because from what I've heard, medium for Li Ning is as stiff (or stiffer) than stiff Yonex rackets.
    I just can tell you about stiffness from N50-II, N55 and Arc10.
    Stiff from Arc10 really means stiff. It's not very stiff, but stiff, perfectly described by Yonex.

Medium from N50-II means medium. Its really not stiff, but not flex, so really medium
    Medium from N55 is between medium and stiff. But maybe towards to medium? Lets say:
    If medium is 5/10 and stiff 7.5/10 in stiffness, I'd rate N55 between 6 and 6.5 out of 10.

I hope it helps
    Last edited by Accordaz; 02-15-2013 at 03:37 AM.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The declarations of Li Ning are generally correct, a medium racket will be medium - although that is a broad spectrum, they're usually not as stiff as a racket declared as stiff (no matter which manufacturer). There are a few mislabeled rackets now and again, e.g. the Arcsaber Z-Slash (which, despite being labeled stiff, is in the 'medium' spectrum), but generally speaking, Li Ning stiff isn't really different from Yonex stiff. You'll also have to note that a racket's head heaviness influences how stiff the racket feels - with anything else exactly the same, a racket with a heavier head will feel more flexible than one with a lighter head as the extra mass acts as kind of a counter weight.
    Part of the reason why the N90 doesn't feel as stiff as it is and why the NS9900 feels so hard.
    Oh, and there are very soft medium-rated Li Ning rackets - the N50, for example, is borderline flexible while the N55-II felt more like a 6.5-7/10.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

j4kie,

I know you like BS 12 and have tried N50 II. Can you cmpare these two rachets? Which one is more powerful and faster? How about stiffness? Thanks.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 worlds. They're very different in weight and having a similar balance point, the N50II swings much heavier. The Bs12 is way faster, and the stiffness is not all that different.
    How much power you get out of them depends entirely on your technique and if you're used to them - I've been using the N50II/N70 for a while now and am pretty comfortable with them again. Thus, I get very little power out of the Bs12 as it's so much lighter.
    When I was using the Bs12 only, I got much more power out of it as I couldn't get the timing down correctly with the N50II and it felt sluggish in comparison.

So - both rackets are very powerful in their own right. For the Bs12 you'll need a quick swing and the timing and technique are a little more important, whereas the N50II is a little more forgiving due to its higher weight and will not rely on your fingers and pronation as much.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, J4ckie. I am 100% with you on power generation ofthe racket.
    I am going to buy a LiNing racket as a backup of my currentMX60. I am an aggressive double player. I prefer to play in the front, butsometimes I play more at the back court depending on my partner. I want an all-roundracket but powerful on smash like MX60. MX60 fit me very well due to its goodcombination of smash power and swing speed. Which LiNing racket is similar asMX60 (BP 295, weight 85-89g, and medium stiff)? How about N50 II?
    BTW, I have a VT 80. it is too hard for me. The head heavy andstiff shaft killed me. My arm hurts after 2 hours play. Nano Speed 9900 and KasonF9 are not powerful enough for me.
    Any suggestions?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You got a Kason F9? As far as I know that's basically a N50II....on the other hand, the Mx60 is significantly less heavy than the N50II. If available, try the N50 or N55II. Personally, I really enjoyed the N55II when I had it over for testing, and hadn't it been for the huge price difference between it and the Bs09, it would've become my go-to racket then. For me, it was maneuverable, powerful, not too hard....just a balanced and -for me- perfect racket. I don't know if it'll be as quick as the Mx60, but I'm rather certain it's more powerful once you've adjusted properly.
    In comparison, the N50 is more flexible and sometimes creates a 'delay' when you wanna hit the shuttle quickly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

F9 is certainly not a N50ii. F9 is lighter overall and flexier than the N50ii, so they play quite differently. N50ii is pretty heavy and it feels more like a 2U, but still worth a try since you do not consider F9 powerful enough. I would agree with j4kie on the N55ii. It is a great all rounder with good power once you adapt to its needs

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used myfriend's F9. F9 is lighter than MX60. I am surprised that Fu Hai Feng is usingF9. He may use a customized heavy version. My main racket was NS9900 before Igot MX60, but the frame was broken during a smash two weeks ago.
    After a search ofLining rackets, I narrow down to two – N55 II (thanks J4ckie and lindanfan321) andN36. N55 II is more powerful and heavier. N36 is lighter, faster and has bettercontrol. Hopefully I can have a chance to try one of them, and then I will knowwhich one fits me better.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personal recommendation - go with the N55II It's really not all that heavy, and with you already owning an Mx racket you don't really need another fast one. More control also usually means less power, and if the F9 wasn't powerful enough I wouldn't recommend you get the N36.
    Good luck with your decision and the racket!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guys, I would like to enquire as to how much different is the N55II is as compared to the MXJJS or the BS15? Stiffness of shaft, stiffness of head, head heavy balance, sweetspot, overall racket weight?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys ive been using the n90II for quite a bit. The smash is absolutely wonderful but that seems to be it. Its rather slow when it comes to defence and drives. I seem to be unable to generate enough power with my wrist smashes. Will the n70 be a better choice as its less head heavy and more flexible? i understand the importance of feeling the racket myself but li-ning isnt really that popular in the U.S. and is rather hard for me to get my hands on li-ning rackets. my n90II was bought in a li-ning brand store in bei jing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone tried the M73 (lyb mentor one) yet? I'm thinking of getting just the racquet >_>'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can someone also compare the N33 and N70 please, I'll need an answer soon >.< thank you

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't compare. I just know that the grip of N70 is noticably longer than usual rackets. I only tried it once or twice. Maybe something you will need to adapt. Or maybe you will like it more than any other grips.

N33-II (not N33) seem to have extremely thick frame when I compared it to other rackets. Don't know if this applies to N33.

Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast