User Tag List

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone use Li-Ning G-Force SuperLight series ? Hows the racket ? Cannot find any review for this one. I'm planning to get one G-Force 320 SuperLight pretty soon.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is a racquet guide available with some specs of the racquets found at www.Li-NingOnline.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

helo did any one used lining high carbon 1100-A racket if so can any one tel me the review please...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi

i am a sport shop owner in belgium and badminton player competetion level . last week few of my sponsored players tried n 55III AND also i tried it .

it ia great racket

looks 9/10

the air stream system makes the swing faster as it cuts the air and it is head heavy so go lots of power

it is suitable for people who are offensive and like head heavy rackets

but on the whole racket is fantastic but in my opinion personally n90 III is much better racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

last 2 weeks i am using n 90 III . at first when i saw the racket it looked great much better then n90 and n90 II , so for the looks 10/10

when i just swing the racket when i first saw them it felt like too head heavy but later on when i [tested it on the court it was fantastic it felt like an extension of my arm and part of my body .

smashes, clears drives are effortless and goes with precisiion and on the net this racket is just fabulous
    some other members also tried this racket and they were also very satisfied with it
    4 people from my club switched to n90III

they were using yonex nr800, yonex nr700 rp, n90, yonex z-slash before and now they use n90 III

i cannot describe you much about the feeling of the racket but i can tell you that is much better then n90 and n90II . out of 7 people who tried it 4 of us bought it .

this proves the ability if the racket . try it and you willl feel it .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jasonkok7 View Post
    Ok, in terms of quality, I have tried the Li-Ning N90. The best Yonex comparison to this racket would be the Armortec 700. Before getting the Li-Ning N90, i tried an armortec 700, strung at 31 lbs. In just one session (around 3 hours) , the frame cracked. No racket clash as I was playing only singles. The following week, i tried Li Ning N90, strung at 31 lbs, no problems. Had a clash with another yonex racket (armortec 900 power) while playing doubles, the yonex racket crack and the only damage done to the N90 was a small paint chip. In terms of power, I would say that power is very subjective. It does not only depends on the racket, but the skill of the player and the type of sting. Once you get used to any racket, you would be able to generate almost the same power regardless of the racket. Power depends more on skill and technique. I have to be honest and say that Li-Ning N90 and the armortec 700 has nearly no power difference when i used it. I hope this explains your question.

I agree POWER depend on "SKILL AND TECHNIQUE " == WHEN SKILL and TECHNIQUE is the same ..... THE RACKET does make a DIFFERENCE ...DIFFERENT racket unleashed different potential POWER ..

Its like a HIGH QUALITY KNIFE and a NORMAL KNIFE ...the cutting ease is different ..THE HIGH QUALITY GERMAN KNIFE cuts easily as compared to the eg CHINA knives or less quality knifes ...THERE is definately a different in RACKET performance ....EACH have different potential ....

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most players can play with a certain variety of rackets and have the same power, assuming they adapt to each racket of course. Going too soft/stiff may influence the power negatively though, just as going too light or much too heavy.
    Usually, that only means that a Bravesword user can use all Bs racketd to thr same effect but would be hard pressed to perform well with a Li Ning racket as those are very different (heavier and many kind of soft).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi there, seems like not much lining N90ii review...anyone here can share review and comments abot this n90ii? suitable for double games?
    thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i need your help. I 've just broken Nanoray 800 and I wanna change in to Lining racket. Can I have some suggestions? I love nnr800 style so I would like to take any racket which has light head and speed like nnr 800. I wanna change because nnr800 is not durable , I just bought it 1 month ago...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pham : try uc3000 and 3020..prety head light

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Danny: thank you so much. I read on this website and know that Apacs VP is the hottiest racket at this time. Anyone can compare between AVP and lining tp101b. I hear that tp101b is pretty good for my style ( i love high speed racket)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone can help me .....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been searching on the internet, and for some reason the specs on Li-ning rackets are all over the place. For example, some places list the N series rackets as medium flex, others as stiff. Since pro players are using the N series, i'm pretty sure they are stiff or very stiff. (FHF would not be smashing with a medium stiff racket).

Since, I can't find reliable information anywhere, does anybody have accurate information and can post the flex and balance point of the main N series rackets? (90, 80, 70, 55, 50, etc)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zhuangcorp View Post
    I've been searching on the internet, and for some reason the specs on Li-ning rackets are all over the place. For example, some places list the N series rackets as medium flex, others as stiff. Since pro players are using the N series, i'm pretty sure they are stiff or very stiff. (FHF would not be smashing with a medium stiff racket).

Since, I can't find reliable information anywhere, does anybody have accurate information and can post the flex and balance point of the main N series rackets? (90, 80, 70, 55, 50, etc)

Hi Zhuangcorp - the information found at www.shopbadmintononline.com. The specs found on the racket guide is a direct verbatim of the information provided directly from Li-Ning China.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trinhity View Post
    Hi Zhuangcorp - the information found at www.shopbadmintononline.com. The specs found on the racket guide is a direct verbatim of the information provided directly from Li-Ning China.
    Thanks for the link, but this is precisely what I mean when I say that the specs on the internet don't make sense.

For example, the N90-2, used by 2 time olympic champion Lin Dan, is listed as "flexible".
    How could anybody smash that hard with a flexible racket. The specs cannot be accurate.

The N55-2, which I think a number of top players like Zhang Nan and FHF use, is listed as "medium" flex. That makes no sense at all to me.

The N80, used by Xu Chen and I think Chen Long, is listed as having balance point of 275. Again...this can't be right.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zhuangcorp View Post
    Thanks for the link, but this is precisely what I mean when I say that the specs on the internet don't make sense.

For example, the N90-2, used by 2 time olympic champion Lin Dan, is listed as "flexible".
    How could anybody smash that hard with a flexible racket. The specs cannot be accurate.

The N55-2, which I think a number of top players like Zhang Nan and FHF use, is listed as "medium" flex. That makes no sense at all to me.

The N80, used by Xu Chen and I think Chen Long, is listed as having balance point of 275. Again...this can't be right.
    The N90II-S is a flexible version of the N90II. The N90II should be a medium flex.

The N80 is actually quite balanced! Give it a swing some time.

I see you are from the US so if you click on "Find a Dealer" on the website you will find a list of Dealers which may be close to you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any review of li ning N7...

Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 LastLast