Concern about Yonex Ti swing power SR

Discussion in 'Identify Fake Racket (Price/Source/Serial/Photos a' started by [c=1811], May 13, 2009.

1. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    I tried out my fren's Ti swing power n it fells good,,, bt there's a concern,, I searched the internet for Yonex Ti swing power racquet and realised dat the paint job between the internet's pic n my fren's one is very diff,, The internet's pic is mostly black wth red paterns on the shaft,,, while my fren's is mostyly black wth blue paterns,, totally diff,, da patern design between the internet's pic and my fren's is diff and the shaft's code intercepted wth the paint writing 'made in Japan',,, Is my fren's racquet a fake one?? he said he bought it for BND 160,,,, a few years ago,,,

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    blue is 1st gen. red is 2nd gen.

3. hyper_power111

hyper_power111 Regular Member

I know there is some people selling ti-swing power ss in HK.

4. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    oh,,, ok,, so it's nt fake,,, haha,,, is there any diff between 1st and 2nd gen??=D

5. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    Ohya,,, Is Yonex's paint job so bad??? 'Yonex TI Swing Power sp' Da "sp" is overlap by the paint job,,, Is the original one lyk dat??=D

6. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    Anyone gt Yonex Ti swing power sp? (blue)

Have anyone gt a 1st gen yonex Iso Ti Swing power sp in blue colour?? cuz my fren's 'sp' writings after 'power' is overlap by the shaft designs(barely saw the 'sp', it's better without it),, I donno if the original version is lyk dat,,, haha.. Anyways,,, is there any diff between the new and old Ti swing power??=D n is da new Ti swing power also has it's 'sp' barely seen?? been overlaped by it's design??=D Thx,, I am going to meet my fren tmr,,=D

7. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    Yonex Iso Ti swing power sp

Is da new Yonex Ti swing power sp(orange n black version) have it's 'sp' on the shaft barely seen like the old Yonex Ti swing power sp( blue n black version) due to da same colour used between the shaft theme n 'sp' writings on the shaft?? Is there any diff between da new n old Ti swing power????=D

8. phamd124

phamd124 Regular Member

Student
    New and Old rackets have different modifications as always, but they have the same base idea. For example, the Ti series, especially the Ti10, it has changed probably 5 times and each one plays differently but it's good for singles. Anyways, point is, the SP, CH, JP, etc writing on the racket means nothing except where your racket came from. SP came from Singapore.

9. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    thx phamd124 for ur info,,, bt,, hav u ever encountered an original Yonex racquet with it's sp, ch or Jp writings on the shaft been overlaped by it's theme??? cuz all my other Yonex racquets have it's sp clearly written,,,=D

10. phamd124

phamd124 Regular Member

Student
    There are only two different types of rackets that I know of, the normal ones, and the Japanese versions. The Japanese versions may be made with a bit more quality than the rest but, rest assure, SP rackets aren't bad. I have quite a few myself and in all's honestly, it doesn't really make a difference. I think the colors on your rackets have changed because it's a different model and it's older/newer.

11. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    why don't you post a picture?

12. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    oh,, ok thx,,=D

13. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    I cant,,,, I dont have a camera wth me now,,, n my phone dont have bluetooth n I lost it's computer wire,, haha,, it's simple,,,I have juz bought it from my fren,,I was juz wandering,,,the writings,, "Isometic Ti Swing Power" was clearly written while the writing right after "Isometric Ti Swing Power", "sp" was barely seen because Yonex used the same colour as the shaft theme,,,=D based on my experience,, I have never seen Yonex designs lyk diz,,,=D

14. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    Where can I get Yonex Isometric Ti swing power SR in Malaysia or Brunei??

I have juz used my Yonex Ti swing power SR racquet bought from my fren,,, n it's great,, my ability to receive smashes greatly increases as well as my rallies,,, Im thinking of getting another one as my spare racquet,,,=D bt I can hardly found any of it in shops

15. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    Can anyone post pictures on da shaft of the blue version of Ti swing power sp??=D

Can anyone post da shaft of the 1st gen Ti swing power sp(blue)?? I want to make sure dat my racquet is original,, if nt,, I will return it to my fren as he told me it's original,, thx,,, I cant post pictures cuz I have gt no camera at diz time,,,=D,,, thx a lot!!!=D

16. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    Yonex Iso Ti swing power sp (1st gen-blue)

I have juz bought a Yonex Isometric Ti swing power sp,,, 1st gen version,, blue n black,, bt there's a concern,,,, the word,,,"Japan" on the shaft is being overlaped by the racquet's code no. and 'sp' after power is barely seen,,, pls,, anyone who owns a Yonex Iso Ti swing power sp (1st gen),, pls post here,,,,

17. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    Here's da image,,,,As u can see,,, the 'sp' is barely seen,, based on my experience,,, Yonex has never design racquets like this,, so anyone owning Yonex Iso Ti swing power sp (1st gen),,, pls take a look,,, thx a lot

[​IMG]

18. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    So is da other original Yonex Iso Ti swing power sp(1st gen) has it's 'sp' written lyk dat pic???=D

19. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    First of all, it's better if one can type more appropriately instead of using cable talk language in most of the posts.

About the Ti SP, yes I have one and yes the red one, the paint job is sort of hard to see the SP on the shaft. If I'm correct the blue one also had some bit of that also. Not much to worry about.

The paint job on the Swing Power 900s before it was discontinued had a better paint job on where the SP was which was in white text. Before it was bit close after the "900" but the later ones, the SP was pushed moved further to the right so it did not look like SP is part of the name.
    I still have my

20. [c=1811]

[c=1811] Regular Member

Student
    oh ok,, thx thx,, dat's da ans I have been looking for,, thx,, my eng is nt dat good,,,,