hi,im ragen,very exciting to know this wonderful forum

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by ragen, May 14, 2009.

1. ragen

ragen Regular Member

student
    hi, im really excited knowing this forum
    well, im regan, 20
    i start playing when i was 10, but all along i have not gone in to profesional training or any form of training. i learn by seeing the video or tournaments on tv.
    what i hate about badminton are almost all mentioned at the other thread, another thing is, i hate playing double, i can't coordinate. worse if my partner is the tyoe that will blame me is i make a mistake and he also do the same mistake. i hate my parner to shout smash or kill when opponent return it weekly. i hate opponent who will run over the court regardless where i am, it make me feel like just go to the side, drink my cofee and watch how good he play.anyway, i like partner who know how to respect and do his best, even if he cant play. but, unfortunately, its really rare at my case as most of the time, i play with those working guy who defenately older and richer than i am.

what i like about badminton. im not too sure, but i just can't stop wanting to play. especially when im troubled. i like the excersise from playing. the sense of competition.

anyway, i need some advise. i'm really sorry as i can't browse all the thread which i believe are full of resources. i dont have interenet access at home. i can onlu have the connection when im in school. besides it really is slow, im afraid i got caught by teahcers.

i live in small house, how can i train my footwork at home? my footwork is slow, and sometimes i even tumble,especially when nervous
    i am very easily distracted during the game.by opponent shouting, parther shouting, or anything else that pass by the court
    i cant play well in competition. im not too sure why, but it is just so different playing with eyes lookin at you. and i will do alot of silly mistake. and all my shot seems out. and hardly win, even i always win some of particular opponent during normal playing.
    i hardly play smash, i usually play drop and drive,...my smash is always to the center or else it out, by alot. worse thing, everytime i smash, i will dead on spot for a while, and if opponent can return the smash, i will .....u know...

how can i improve my smash? how can i improve my mental and footwork....

thanks alot.....and hi to all the players here

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..to BCDF, ragen (Regan)!:)..Yeah, lots of Indonesians in this forum..As for your query on how to improve on all aspects of baddy, yep, there is the Techniques section.
    Anyway, keep on playing, keep visiting us and enjoy surfing in here!;):cool:

3. ragen

ragen Regular Member

student
    o ya,i forget to mentioned. i have just move migrate to singapore to study. hmm. i notice there are even more singapore player here...hehe

4. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

hi ragen , welcome to the forum!!:)

5. Gamerx

Gamerx Regular Member

Education
    :DHi Ragen, welcome to BCDF! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
    And keep on playing!

6. ragen

ragen Regular Member

student
    hi,i think i cant join inthe forum anynore.
    there is some family issue that dont allow me to have internet access.

i think this is month will be the last month

anyway, i have intruduced my friend here. he will be joining the forum soon.may be will use my account instead