Elbow Problem ?

Discussion in 'Injuries' started by NV650NV, May 14, 2009.

1. NV650NV

NV650NV Regular Member

Hi all, I’ve been having elbow problems = (, the pain only comes when I play badminton.
    The pain started the week after I changed my badminton grip to a Karakal pu grip from the stock grip.
    The pain is at the elbow, and only starts after 5-10minutes of playing badminton. It goes off after an hour of resting.
    I’ve stopped playing for a week and played last night but the pain still hasn’t gone away!
    Any ideas as to what the pain could be? and what I would have to do to speed up the healing process?
    Thx

2. Areku????

Areku???? Regular Member

enough to survive
    I totally feel you man..had same problem before.mine is golfer elbow,its hurts on the inner part of the forearm.if its outter part of forearm,its tennis elbow then.my advice to you is seek help from a doctor asap.dont waste no time.and you should probably stop playing and rest for atleast 2 weeks before you get back on track again.i know its hard but you have to unless you're seeking for problems or troubles. at the meantime,start doing some arm strechin as much as 15 to 20 times /day.and you can also try this too-rest your problems elbow on the palm then put some pressure on the part(not too hard thou)that you feel the pain with your finger (finger for outter part,thumb for inner part) and do the rotating movement.start by doing anti clockwise then counter then fully extend your arm.15 times for each movement.rest for 1 minute then repeat again,10 to 15 times /day.get your self a tennis/golfer elbow strap and a upper arm strap.use it whenever you play badminton.i would recommend OPPO straps.good luck and all the best dawg.

3. NV650NV

NV650NV Regular Member

Thx a bunch mate, hope you recover/recovered well too.

4. Areku????

Areku???? Regular Member

enough to survive
    Anytime dude..just trying to help a brother man,we're all badminton lover.hope it workd for you..who knows i might need your help one day right? PEACE