User Tag List

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INA vs KOR -- my predicted lineup:
    XD: Nova Widianto/Liliyana Natsir vs Lee Yong Dae/Lee Hyo Jung -- this is an absolutely must-win match for INA. If INA loses this, its 90% certain that they will lose the tie. Based on this year's encounter, Nova/Butet have beaten Lee/Lee. So, INA fans better pray that it's the good side of Nova that shows up tomorrow, not the bad side. It will be a tense match!

MS: Sony Dwi Kuncoro vs Park Sung Hwan -- likewise, INA must also be able to win this one. Both players are not in convincing forms lately. I hope Sony can win!

MD: Hendra Setiawan/Mohd Ahsan vs Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae -- I am quite certain Coach Sigit Pamungkas will not risk Markis Kido's knee and will field the same pair that stole a set from Fu/Cai yesterday. The KOR pair has the edge.

WS: Adriyanti Firdasari vs Hwang Hye Youn -- a crucial tie for both teams. If INA leads 2-1 at this stage, Firda will be under huge pressure to win the match. Likewise for Hwang, if the score is 1-2 or 2-1 to KOR. Based on rankings, the KOR pair has the edge.

WD: Nitya Krishinda Maheswari/Greysia Polii vs Lee Kyung Won/Lee Hyo Jung -- I am pretty certain the tie will be over before this match is played. Either KOR or INA will have secured the wins to progress to the Final. However, if the score is 2-2, then KOR will have the edge in this tie.

Overall, I think KOR will edge out INA 3-1 (if they win the XD) or 3-2.

For INA to beat KOR, then, they need to win either 3-0 or 3-1, which is highly unlikely

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Note; I went to BWF site for checking the head to head. What a suprise (not at all) when the new site still not funtion 100%. Really, if BWF want badminton become very popular sport in the whole world, at least they can do is make a complete professional looking web site. Hired some top pro web design. They sure can afford it.

Prediction:

Indonesia: Korea will be very tough tough matches and I hope Indonesia will pull this off.

XD: Nova/Lily are questionable when the face tough opponent in team events. If LYD/LHJ all out , they will win in three tight sets which I hope not.

MS: Sonny also lack of focus in playing tough opponent in critical match in team event. The good news is PSH just came back after military service. So Sonny had an advantage here.

WS: Seeing how Maria so tired in match against WYH and maybe had her injury back again, better to play Firdasari who is fit. This tie will become very important for Ina and Korea. 50:50

MD: Indonesia will win this tie cause LYD probably a little tired and Markis/Kido usually can handle playing under pressure well.

WD: If Indonesia only had 2-2 when they reach this match, Korea will win this fight no matter who Ina send. LKW/LHJ were too exprerience and Ina pair just did not had any attacking weapon to penetrate the KOrea pair.

So if we want to win, we had to win 3-1 or 3-0.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Looking pessimistic, eh??..or more realistic??..

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post
    XD: Nova Widianto/Liliyana Natsir vs Lee Yong Dae/Lee Hyo Jung -- this is an absolutely must-win match for INA. If INA loses this, its 90% certain that they will lose the tie. Based on this year's encounter, Nova/Butet have beaten Lee/Lee. So, INA fans better pray that it's the good side of Nova that shows up tomorrow, not the bad side. It will be a tense match!
    ..for XD, same can be said abt LHJ. Will it be "Mrs. Lee Hyde Jung" or "Dr. Lee Hyo Jekyll" showing up??..

Other than the WD event, which is a clear advantage to the KORs, the rest of the 4 events could go either way, more or less...

Btw, any prognostication for the MAS vs. CHN tie??..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 05-15-2009 at 12:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For China - Malaysia prediction: (I make it short)

China will win 3-0 or 3-1 or if they lost both LD and CY/FHF they will win 3-2. The 3 sure points will be from XD, WS and WD.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..for XD, same can be said abt LHJ. Will it be "Mrs. Lee Hyde Jung" or "Lee Hyo Jekyll" showing up??..
    This is very funny. Yes, LHJ sometimes can play brilliantly but sometimes can lost points with easy mistakes very quickly. Too bad , that also happen to Nova too. He had some top shots but can make easy one if he feel pressured.

It will be a gripping macthes tomorrow for Ina : Korea except for WD.

(Wishful thinking; If only Vita pair with Lilyana, we had a shot against Kor pair)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fantastic4 View Post
    Prediction for CHN vs MAS:

1. He Hanbin / Yu Yang Vs Mohd Fairuzizuan Mohd Tazari / Wong Pei Tty - CHN to take this.

2. Lin Dan Vs Lee Chong Wei - 50:50 match. I could say that it will be the match of the day.

3. Wang Yihan Vs Wong Mew Choo - 55:45 for CHN. In my opinion, MAS should take this to secure their position.

4. Cai Yun / Fu Hai Feng Vs Koo Kean Keat / Tan Boon Heong - 50:50 match.
    5. Du Jing / Yu Yang Vs Wong Pei Tty / Chin Eei Hui - 60:40 for CHN.
    Wrong. the turth is this

1. He Hanbin / Yu Yang Vs Mohd Fairuzizuan Mohd Tazari / Wong Pei Tty - CHN to take this.

2. Lin Dan Vs Lee Chong Wei - 80:20 match. I could say that it will be the match of the day.

3. Wang Yihan Vs Wong Mew Choo - 90:10 for CHN. In my opinion, MAS should take this to secure their position.

4. Cai Yun / Fu Hai Feng Vs Koo Kean Keat / Tan Boon Heong - 80:20 match.
    5. Du Jing / Yu Yang Vs Wong Pei Tty / Chin Eei Hui - 80:20 for CHN.

Total chance % for msia win china is 20%
    Last edited by Waix3Sarah; 05-15-2009 at 02:30 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waix3Sarah View Post
    Wrong. the turth is this

2. Lin Dan Vs Lee Chong Wei - 80:20 match. I could say that it will be the match of the day.

3. Wang Yihan Vs Wong Mew Choo - 90:10 for CHN. In my opinion, MAS should take this to secure their position.

haha,ya very TRUE indeed

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    haha,ya very TRUE indeed
    But i hope the 20% chance can success

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by badMania View Post

MS: Sony Dwi Kuncoro vs Park Sung Hwan -- likewise, INA must also be able to win this one. Both players are not in convincing forms lately. I hope Sony can win!

MD: Hendra Setiawan/Mohd Ahsan vs Jung Jae Sung/Lee Yong Dae -- I am quite certain Coach Sigit Pamungkas will not risk Markis Kido's knee and will field the same pair that stole a set from Fu/Cai yesterday. The KOR pair has the edge.

WS: Adriyanti Firdasari vs Hwang Hye Youn -- a crucial tie for both teams. If INA leads 2-1 at this stage, Firda will be under huge pressure to win the match. Likewise for Hwang, if the score is 1-2 or 2-1 to KOR. Based on rankings, the KOR pair has the edge.

WD: Nitya Krishinda Maheswari/Greysia Polii vs Lee Kyung Won/Lee Hyo Jung -- I am pretty certain the tie will be over before this match is played. Either KOR or INA will have secured the wins to progress to the Final. However, if the score is 2-2, then KOR will have the edge in this tie.

Overall, I think KOR will edge out INA 3-1 (if they win the XD) or 3-2.

For INA to beat KOR, then, they need to win either 3-0 or 3-1, which is highly unlikely
    If HS goes all out and outplay LYD @ the net, it doesn't matter if its Ahsan or Kido that's paired with him, they'll beat the KOR pair.

Sony and Nova/Butet will have to win.......and I hope the INA coaches will field Maria instead of Firda (unless Maria's knee is really in bad shape). I doubt Firda can handle the pressure....

What order of play will they used? Hopefully XD will be played before MD.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waix3Sarah View Post
    Wrong. the turth is this

i would rate it as 66:34, lcw has a bit more confidence after his SO win over LD.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It will be 4:1 for China with the single win from LCW -- it will be satisfying enough for me!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hcpoirot View Post
    For China - Malaysia prediction: (I make it short)

China will win 3-0 or 3-1 or if they lost both LD and CY/FHF they will win 3-2. The 3 sure points will be from XD, WS and WD.
    Same here,.......Totally agreed......but I M satistifed with the SF birth for MAS........they have created history....for entering this 1st ever SF........since MAS was up and down between Group 1 and 2 for past 10 years or so in Sudirman Cup.........Good to see MAS have establised as one of the permanent member in group 1.........like KOR, Chn, INA and Den....

Keep it up...MAS ......and no pressure for tonight SF....go for it...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    It will be 4:1 for China with the single win from LCW -- it will be satisfying enough for me!
    Err...X Ball............SF stage....the most is 3 - 1...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all the best to MAS
    sure its exciting!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    absolutely mouth watering....
    it will be surely a cracking day today!
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Samuel posted in May 15 thread, dont know where he heard it from. He heard that CEH & Indonesia's Maria injured from yesterday's matches. CEH very big chance not playing, Maria 50%.
    its true. ceh had a groin injury and had been dropped from the squad , according to rexy.
    'And to make matters worse, national chief coach Rexy Mainaky has decided to drop Eei Hui due to a groin injury.
    Youngster Ng Hui Lin will now make her debut with Pei Tty but they are unlikely to get past any of the pairs China field today.'
    http://thestar.com.my/sports/story.a...737&sec=sports
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Err...X Ball............SF stage....the most is 3 - 1...
    yeah, we already in the playoff stage

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would love to see koo/tan beating fu/cai again later
    mission impossible this time

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope Malaysia can make their own history by reaching final........It's not impossible for reaching final coz...
    Lee Chong Wei vs Lin Dan-I believe LCW can do well...
    Wong Mew Choo vs Wang Yi Han-WMC always play well in GuangZhou...n i hope 2day oso
    Koo Kean Keat&Tan Boon Heong vs Cai Yun&Fu Hai Feng-KKK&TBh juz beat them in Swiss Open....

So........nothing is impossible..we still got ability to beat China

MALAYSIA BOLEH!!

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 ... LastLast