WoB.tv shows Sudirman Cup

Discussion in 'Sudirman Cup 2009' started by feather99, May 16, 2009.

1. feather99

feather99 New Member

In case you haven't seen this:
    Sudirman Cup this weekend... WoB.tv will show semifinals and finals live.. FOR FREE (service not available Asia, Middle East or Oceania, Denmark, USA, Canada, Russia)... Go to WoB.tv, register and enjoy all the action from one of the most spectacular Badminton tournaments in the world...

Saw this on facebook....

http://www.facebook.com/pages/World-of-Badminton/39312733761#/pages/World-of-Badminton/39312733761

Finally we can watch this great tournament live in Europe as well, thanks!!!

2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

"FOR FREE (service not available Asia, Middle East or Oceania, Denmark, USA, Canada, Russia)" :D.

Yeah I saw that after the semifinals ... But I watched it for free in pretty good quality live on the CCTV5 website as well. What i fail to understand is why an internet channel can only provide the semifinals and final :rolleyes:. Not worth it ... even tv2 sport showed it from the QF. And if there's no commentary, just show the raw feed :cool:. After all if CCTV5 can start on day 1 an internet channel surely can :confused:.

I did see they finally added a preview clip so you can check the quality, which is quite good but not a good representation of the rest of the content. Closeups at low bitrate can still look quite good, whereas the few shots I just saw of a court were less viewable. Also my cpu usage jumps to around 50% because of the flash player [​IMG].

3. staffordke

staffordke New Member

I watched it and was very happy with the quality... what is there to complain about when it is free???!!!****

I enjoyed it!

4. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

Welcome! You signed up just to post this 4 months on :eek:. And you managed to watch it in a region where you shouldn't be able to [​IMG], kudos! So how's work at WOB.tv? :rolleyes:

You managed to base an opinion on one event, well done. What about the rest of the year that isn't free [​IMG].

FIY I didn't watch this tournament on wob.tv so I don't know what you're talking about. I'm talking about the preview clip.

Oh yeah, when you get to the office tell them to put up some advertising. So far I've only seen it at one national association webpage ...

#4 demolidor, Sep 23, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  5. Shuttlekid

Shuttlekid New Member

Student
    hi guys,

if got a problem to sign in on wob.tv
    im registre on wob.tv and im already login, now i would like to see the finals from the denmark open today, but i dont know how to pay.

i choose the "card-button", i enter my card number and CVC and tried 5 tiems to pay, but theres the "errormessage" with "ajax... error etc."

could you help ? or tell me the way to pay ?

thanks a lot
    shuttlekid