User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bananakid View Post
    dude... are you drunk? Do you know how this post contradict with your previous post? Please don't DRINK and TYPE.

No... let's put it this way... do you even know what you are talking about?
    Since when has Malaysia(WC07), Indonesia(TC04), and Thailand(open 08) all of a sudden becomes a "China-friendly" environment now, when you just said Lin Dan hates to play in those places in your previous post?

I just realized that Taufik was injured(may be mentally injured after all his losses) or absent from OG 08 as well
    Until now LD has always been afraid of playing in Southeast Asia...
    LD will not play in Singapore and Indonesia this year...he is getting scared of playing in these two places...because he knows that the true test of his "being an olympic and world champion" is playing in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

LD looks powerful when playing in China and countries of non-tropical climate...but when invited to come to Southeast Asia....the answer is " I am concentrating on whatever"...

He won Olympic because of the assistance of his fellow players
    He won the World Cup because of the assistance of his fellow players
    All England ==> the same

Please come to SIngapore, Malaysia and Indonesia...

LD: Oh...no ...no...no....to those nightmare countries.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indra View Post
    Until now LD has always been afraid of playing in Southeast Asia...
    LD will not play in Singapore and Indonesia this year...he is getting scared of playing in these two places...because he knows that the true test of his "being an olympic and world champion" is playing in Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia.

LD looks powerful when playing in China and countries of non-tropical climate...but when invited to come to Southeast Asia....the answer is " I am concentrating on whatever"...

He won Olympic because of the assistance of his fellow players
    He won the World Cup because of the assistance of his fellow players
    All England ==> the same

Please come to SIngapore, Malaysia and Indonesia...

LD: Oh...no ...no...no....to those nightmare countries.....
    Last year Taufik was supposed to come to Toronto Canada, then he changed his mind at the last moment, and so many of us were disappointed... does that mean he is afraid of the Canadian badminton national team so badly as well???

Please come to Canada...

Taufik: Oh... no... no... no... I don't want to be beaten in badminton by those Canadians.

I am not going to bother with you any longer, you seem to be too drunk to know what you are talking about. Until next time, so long.
    Last edited by bananakid; 05-21-2009 at 11:59 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^Off topic-Actually Taufik did come..^^

..he did come to Vancouver, CAN recently, as posted in the Places to Play&Local Events->Canada West sub-forum. See thread below:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=66905

Maybe Taufik is afraid of the cold weather...

*LinDan did come to play in S'pore & M'sia Open SS over the last 4 yrs, however he hasn't won anything in those tourneys. Only WC title to show for. INA Open SS is the one he's been avoiding since '04, for some reason..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 05-22-2009 at 12:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..he did come to Vancouver, CAN recently, as posted in the Places to Play&Local Events->Canada West sub-forum. See thread below:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...ad.php?t=66905

Maybe Taufik is afraid of the cold weather...

*LinDan did come to play in S'pore & M'sia Open SS over the last 4 yrs, however he hasn't won anything in those tourneys. Only WC title to show for.
    Not to Toronto though... that's where a lot of Canadian national team members are.

I can't believe you used the word "only" before WC title... how many players wish they can have that "only" WC title. just ask LCW. LOL

Why would Lin Dan care about a Ina open or a Mas open, when he has to deal with aggressive and loud crowds only to win at most $20,000 US when he easily make millions doing easier task working with his sponsors?
    Unless it is for a worthy cause, like WC, Sudirman cup, or Thomas cup, otherwise why put himself(worth millions) in a situation of not enough value for his effort.
    Last edited by bananakid; 05-22-2009 at 12:11 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Off topic-Well..

...Why would Lin Dan care about a Ina open or a Mas open, when he has to deal with aggressive and loud crowds only to win at most $20,000 US when he easily make millions doing easier task working with his sponsors?
    Unless it is for a worthy cause, like WC, Sudirman cup, or Thomas cup, otherwise why put himself(worth millions) in a situation of not enough value for his effort.
    ..that's the 1 million dollar question for LinDan to answer & for us to find out..
    *Again, it's only the INA Open which he has missed the last 4 yrs. If not for last yr's TC in Jakarta, he probably would've skipped playing there altogether.
    Oh, come on, is LinDan really under-estimating the prize money of the Super Series that he thinks he doesn't need to come & win it??..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 05-22-2009 at 12:19 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not to Toronto though... that's where a lot of Canadian national team members are.

I can't believe you used the word "only" before WC title... how many players wish they can have that "only" WC title. just ask LCW. LOL

Why would Lin Dan care about a Ina open or a Mas open, when he has to deal with aggressive and loud crowds only to win at most $20,000 US when he easily make millions doing easier task working with his sponsors?
    The test of a true champion is defeating a worthwhile opponent with the crowd against him. Haven't seen that in any current top MS yet. Not LCW, LD, PG or TH (ok ,maybe PG did it once vs LD in CHN.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    LD was playing well and LCW was a bit flustered (may the loud home crowd was a factor).

I say LD would have to be concerned with LCW in the World Championship in Hyderabad - it will not be home ground anymore.
    then LCW should concern with the food,I dont want him to have food poisoing anymore

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by X Ball View Post
    Good analysis.

LD was playing well and LCW was a bit flustered (may the loud home crowd was a factor).

I say LD would have to be concerned with LCW in the World Championship in Hyderabad - it will not be home ground anymore.

I expect another reversal by LCW - just as he did in the SWISS Open.
    yes,abedeng's observations' spot on!
    I wouldn't worry about LCW's handling of the CHN crowd. He's getting there.
    Based on LD's body language, LCW would be better off with a different strategy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can guarantee LD will NEVER dare to come to Singapore alone, let to Malaysia and Ina....Never....and Never.. Most [90%] of LD's individual titles were won because LD was accompanied by at least 3 other MSs whose job was to pave LD's way to the championship podium ....

It is true that LD won many titles...but actually his titles do not belong to him....the titles he has had should actually be divided by 4 players [Chen Jin, Bao, and Chen Hong]...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=indra;1172769]I can guarantee LD will NEVER dare to come to Singapore alone, let to Malaysia and Ina....Never....and Never.. Most [90%] of LD's individual titles were won because LD was accompanied by at least 3 other MSs whose job was to pave LD's way to the championship podium ....
    quote]

Pls write properly if you want people who read here to be able to comprehend your ideas properly. What do you mean by "LD will NEVER dare to come to Singapore alone, let to Malaysia and Ina"? Do you mean by Singapore, Malaysia and Ina (not sure where Ina is) are so unsafe for LD to come and visit or perhap you mean, Singapore, Malaysia and Ina have a lot of ghosts around?!!!

By the way, whether LD or any Chinese players will play in any competitions, be it Singapore Open, Indonesia Open or China Open, will certainly not be the players' discretions to decide. It will be LYB's and the Chinese coaching team's discretions to decide which players to play in which tournaments. The decision made will be based on a lot of factors: can be to let younger players gain experiences for international competitions, can be to let a certain players to gain form and momentum before a big Tournament or returning from injury, can be to let certain players to gain enough points to qualify for end of the year's Super Series Master Final, or even simply just to let, eg, LD "whitewash" the hell out of TH & a certain LCW (to relate back to this thread) in tropical countries' badminton tounaments just prove someone's opinions are wrong or right, etc. One thing is for sure, any decisions made are certainly based on the facts that Singapore, Malaysia and Indonesia (not sure where Ina is) are safe and civilised places to visit and compete in tournaments, even ALONE!
    Last edited by laivc; 05-22-2009 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Grammar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think Indra mentioned anything about the unsafety of INA, SIN and MAS. At least, i din get it that way. ~ LD needs 'friends' to win in tournaments in these 3 countries. ~ I don't agree. Well, when the crowd go against him, isn't this the most appropriate time to use his powerful mental strength. He is famous for that, isn't he?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It all happened when TH was injured...LD won his elite titles in the absence of TH [injury], due to assistance of his Chinese fellows, and playing in China-friendly environment
    I can guarantee LD will NEVER dare to come to Singapore alone, let to Malaysia and Ina....Never....and Never.. Most [90%] of LD's individual titles were won because LD was accompanied by at least 3 other MSs whose job was to pave LD's way to the championship podium ....

It is true that LD won many titles...but actually his titles do not belong to him....the titles he has had should actually be divided by 4 players [Chen Jin, Bao, and Chen Hong]...
    hahaha, lots of old excuses and new ones as well.
    TH lose because of injury, TH lost because of LD's assistants LOL
    BTW, why TH has injury? did he fall down too much? not fit enough due to poor physical condition? Isn't that's part of being a good athlete, by staying in top form? (if we don't count accidental injury)

Now i read the new twist of whining is that LD can't win oversea. It's like lil poor kids making fun of other kids that are wearing better clothings. Point is, LD has the titles and earnings to show for it, picking on where he can and can not play is a moot point that whiners use after exhausting their normal excuses of supporting their hero losing records.

The all england open is a perfect neutral ground for any asian players to play on. How come TH can't win?, how come lcw can't win? how come LHI can't win?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The all england open is a perfect neutral ground for any asian players to play on. How come TH can't win?, how come lcw can't win? how come LHI can't win?[/quote]

Too cold?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last year Taufik was supposed to come to Toronto Canada, then he changed his mind at the last moment, and so many of us were disappointed... does that mean he is afraid of the Canadian badminton national team so badly as well???

Please come to Canada...

Taufik: Oh... no... no... no... I don't want to be beaten in badminton by those Canadians.

I am not going to bother with you any longer, you seem to be too drunk to know what you are talking about. Until next time, so long.
    TH did not come to to Toronto due to unproffessional organizer...pls get it right!!
    I guess someone knows just how to talk..how about your Pater Gade...he did not show up at Vancouver as well....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    TH did not come to to Toronto due to unproffessional organizer...pls get it right!!
    I guess someone knows just how to talk..how about your Pater Gade...he did not show up at Vancouver as well....
    Cool down, man... Indra and me are just b.s'ing each other...

It's not like I really believe Taufik is afraid of the Canadian badminton players, maybe when he gets to about 60 years old, then the Canadian top player may have a good chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool down, man... Indra and me are just b.s'ing each other...

It's not like I really believe Taufik is afraid of the Canadian badminton players, maybe when he gets to about 60 years old, then the Canadian top player may have a good chance.
    i bet by that time, old indra still bet on TH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    i bet by that time, old indra still bet on TH
    may be out of respect, TH will still get a mercy victory after all.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast