Legit Seller?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Matharu, May 16, 2009.

1. Matharu

Matharu Regular Member

Student
    My dad was recently on ebay hunting for rackets and nearly went for a fake one. I told him not to, and went and had a look myself. I first looked on the net for things to distinguish fakes from genuine rackets. Then i found one seller

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Yonex-ArcSa...|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50#ebayphotohosting

After looking at the pictures and looking for the things mentioned in the fake rackets list I seem to think they are genuine. I was wondering if someone here could help me on this matter.

He has had a few bad reviews saying that he has sold fake rackets, but a few of those buyers never made their payments, so i'm wondering if they were intentionally badmouthing the seller.

Also there was this line in the description

This Selling Price is Whole Sale Price direct from wholesaler Taiwan clone made A-Grade.

Not sure what that meant, if someone could clarify the above statement and give their opionion on the credibility of the seller and products that would be a great help

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    that line is just another way of saying:

I SELL FAKE RACKETS.

3. Matharu

Matharu Regular Member

Student
    Yh that line did concern me, is he flat out saying he's selling copies of the damn things.

4. Gemcat

Gemcat Regular Member

Airport Employee
    "This Selling Price is Whole Sale Price direct from wholesaler Taiwan clone made A-Grade."

This line says it all. Clone made A-Grade means it's obviously fake.

Also, JP racquets are only sold in Japan unless imported. If you look at the spec sticker, it doesn't have the JP "S" logo on it. All JP racquets should have that logo on the spec sticker.

This price is a total rip-off for a clone. One thing to keep in mind is that never buy racquets from eBay.

5. Matharu

Matharu Regular Member

Student
    I don't, just bought my NS 9.9k from a yonex dealer, still waiting to test it out