User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if Hendrawan still stay in Indonesia he needs to have 2 job..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I commend BAM initiative to improve MAS baddy, BAM has to do something and hiring the best coaches to scout/train future players is in the right direction, Hendrawan/Rexy are good additions...just hope politics doesn't screw it up and leave them alone..with the current MAS men and women lineup, after LCW and WMC said their bye, bye...MAS baddy will be headed into the wilderness and we can forget about wining TC/UC/Sudirman/WC/OLY, instead going for East Timor, Tibet Open
    As for Indonesian fans upset with Rexy and Hendrawan going to MAS, just chill out, helping out your neighbors to get better is a noble and wonderful gesture..share, share-la! after all, what are friends for?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the spirits of asean.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Hendrawan/Rexy are good additions...just hope politics doesn't screw it up and leave them alone.
    Same hope here. I really hope that Hendrawan can do his job well, without unnecessary interruption.
    Ok, shall wait for the next MAS top single player. The pride that Indo can take is, our man found him! Good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well he has a family so be it money factor or otherwise .....only Hendrawan can answer it..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    the spirits of asean.......
    the spirits of ASEAN and AFTATo our INA neighbors, MAS is only 'pinjam' (borrow) both Rexy and Hendrawan for the time being...but has no intention of ever 'pulang balik' (return) any time soon...I am sure INA can find better coaches and then MAS will raid them as well...now, if only INA can find the next young TH, hmmm...something to think about

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Welcome to BAM, indeed!..

Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    i wonder if Kuan B H & Hafiz will be under him like what the star reported...
    Quote Originally Posted by ckloo View Post
    Ex-world champ Hendrawan to chart singles players’ success
    It is learnt that Hafiz and Beng Hong are likely to be the two main players to be placed under Hendrawan.
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    It's made public in the Msian press :

BAM hires Hendrawan
    "Hendrawan will probably be in charge of a mixture of elite back-up and back-up shuttlers or he could even be utilised in the women's singles department."
    Elite back-up players like Liew Daren, Tan Chun Seang, Chong Wei Feng and Arif Latif have stagnated of late and this could be the targeted group Hendrawan will most likely work with.
    ..yes, welcome to BAM, coach Hendrawan. Boy, if coaching for the INA squad has been a struggle, wait til he sees and experiences his new role of coaching HH and KBH...Misbun and Rashid: "Thank you Hendrawan for taking those 2 players off of our hands"...
    *Looks like BAM is serious abt their chances at next yr's Thomas Cup.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..yes, welcome to BAM, coach Hendrawan. Boy, if coaching for the INA squad has been a struggle, wait til he sees and experiences his new role of coaching HH and KBH...Misbun and Rashid: "Thank you Hendrawan for taking those 2 players off of our hands"...
    *Looks like BAM is serious abt their chances at next yr's Thomas Cup.
    Ctjcad, so naughty, LOL. Misbun'll be glad to have Hafiz off his hands(if it really happens), after so many years, he at wits end trying to revive Hafiz's career.

Btw, anyone knows how tall Hendrawan is? Cos today's article focus on his success as player despite his lack of height, he doesnt look that short on tv.
    http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/N...cle/index_html

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kwun View Post
    Hendrawan is contracted with BAM for a period of two years.

Hendrawan said the main reason is that he feel he needs a better income level to support his family. BAM apparently is paying him 5x the income he is currently receiving from PBSI.

interesting now that there are two world champion level Indonesian coaches in Malaysia.

the exodus from PBSI continues...
    The salary is more thn 5 times...could be one of the most expensive coach in the world..of course, BAM is not the only paying his salary..

I know Hendrawan..very tough decision for him...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post
    The salary is more thn 5 times...could be one of the most expensive coach in the world..of course, BAM is not the only paying his salary..

But the tough decision already made. At least he has the chance to bring back the Thomas Cup next year for Malaysia. Imagine the awards he will receive. Citizenship, Perdana, House, and more $$$$. 5x become 500x. He made a right choice.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hope BAM will make a wise move to put the elite back up under Hendrawan especially players like Liew Daren, Tan CS, Chong Wei Fung and maybe Chan Kwong Beng. Ladies Single it will be good if Lydia Cheah is placed under him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by huangkwokhau View Post

Maybe, we are comparing RM to rupees. Now jokes aside...let's be serious that with Hendrawan on board, MAS can shoot for TC next year, that would be wishful thinking...Hendrawan is not gonna perform miracle like some kind of messiah to turn around the current batch of MAS MS players into superstars in one year...to win TC any team must beat CHN and CHN is so darn far ahead in terms of talent, etc...winning TC is not gonna happen unless of course you have XBall again making reckless predictions with his heart tattooed with a MAS flagStill BAM has again done her part with deep pocket and that I applaud BAM for trying...to win TC next year, you need more than Hendrawan and Rexy, you need God's help

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I said before Sudirman started, the cup was engraved with CHN players' names and CHN went on undefeated...with TC still one year away, even with Hendrawan on board, I say the same thing i.e. TC is engraved with CHN players, only question is will BCL be in the lineup?...as for Uber, that is a foregone conclusion, everyone is playing bridesmaid. Of course I would like to be proven wrong and see MAS win, but not likely next year

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i really hope mas back up ms can improve more under him
    whatever it is, the most important thing is still the player themselves, the coach is there just to give advice and tips

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Well..

Quote Originally Posted by eaglehelang View Post
    Ctjcad, so naughty, LOL. Misbun'll be glad to have Hafiz off his hands(if it really happens), after so many years, he at wits end trying to revive Hafiz's career.
    ..well, ya know, i think Misbun wants to save the stress of losing his beautiful lush hair and as you know, Hendrawan's locks have basically disappeared...

Teasing aside, i do hope MAS & BAM's players will benefit from Hendrawan's presence & tutelage. At the very least, he'll expose those unknown weakness of INA players to the MAS players..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scann View Post
    But the tough decision already made. At least he has the chance to bring back the Thomas Cup next year for Malaysia. Imagine the awards he will receive. Citizenship, Perdana, House, and more $$$$. 5x become 500x. He made a right choice.
    Maybe he can become ' Dato' Hendrawan '.......

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Maybe, we are comparing RM to rupees. Now jokes aside...let's be serious that with Hendrawan on board, MAS can shoot for TC next year, that would be wishful thinking...Hendrawan is not gonna perform miracle like some kind of messiah to turn around the current batch of MAS MS players into superstars in one year...to win TC any team must beat CHN and CHN is so darn far ahead in terms of talent, etc...winning TC is not gonna happen unless of course you have XBall again making reckless predictions with his heart tattooed with a MAS flagStill BAM has again done her part with deep pocket and that I applaud BAM for trying...to win TC next year, you need more than Hendrawan and Rexy, you need God's help
    Errr, actually BAM said having Hendrawan is for 2012 OG preparations. (hopefully Hendrawan wouldnt run off after 2 yrs like some of his predecessors). I think Rashid said they hope to beef up the youngsters to qualify for 2012 OG- to accompany LCW lah, by then WCH, LTS, Hafiz,etc retired already.
    And of course to get someone that can take over from LCW after that.

Actually when I read the news, I was surprised cos BAM's supposed to be on tight budget, I thought they freeze all hiring.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast