User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 103 to 119 of 137
  1. #103
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    If Misbun and Rashid is doing a decent job, why still hire Hendrawan?
    A better question is , why shouldn't we? a'hem, i have no idea how Hendrawan would do better or not. But he's here for a reason. Let us say this is a bad decision once he had failed. Do we got a deal?

  2. #104
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    If Misbun and Rashid is doing a decent job, why still hire Hendrawan?
    3 is better than 2.

    However, too many captains will sink the ship, they say...

  3. #105
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post
    If Misbun and Rashid is doing a decent job, why still hire Hendrawan?
    Here it goes...after DLCW retires, MAS baddy will be in a downward spiral and scanning with my telescope, there is no successor to LCW...the current Juniors, ahem, well, going nowhere fast and sinking faster....Rashid, the head coach knows that so Rashid hires Hendrawan so future failure can pin the blame on him and save Rashid's bacon...therefore you cannot blame Hendrawan for asking for 5X his INA salary...so if Hendrawan is fired after 2012, he makes 3 x 5 = 15X his INA salary...not bad for a golden parachute...and Hendrawan retires happily and so does Rashid...it is a win-win, except someone got skewed

  4. #106
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, i think Rashid refused to let go those back up for Li Mao to train a few years ago.....caused LM to resigned, but funny now Hendrawan is hired to take care of the same batch of players.........with 5x salary.......what is BAM doing......If LM was given some young players to train years ago....maybe now some of them already showing results by now.....I would say...Rashid is a failure, and caused failure in BAM and Malaysia Badminton as well..............because of his selfishness....

  5. #107
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Yes, i think Rashid refused to let go those back up for Li Mao to train a few years ago.....caused LM to resigned, but funny now Hendrawan is hired to take care of the same batch of players.........with 5x salary.......what is BAM doing......If LM was given some young players to train years ago....maybe now some of them already showing results by now.....I would say...Rashid is a failure, and caused failure in BAM and Malaysia Badminton as well..............because of his selfishness....
    wah!!!
    no comment

  6. #108
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    wah!!!
    no comment
    No comment...? ...I tot U have a lot to say about this......

    No results from those back-up after so many years = failure


    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...=65613&page=16

  7. #109
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I never doubt on the quality of Msia junior players. It's all about their attitude and dedication towards this game. Look at Hafiz, he has good skill but poor attitude and mentality. Not showing any fighting spirit!

    Really hope Hendrawan can help Msian junior. Who else can compete with China (in Men's single) if not Msia? Ha.......

  8. #110
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Area 51
    Posts
    2,656
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chaijk View Post
    Really hope Hendrawan can help Msian junior. Who else can compete with China (in Men's single) if not Msia? Ha.......
    Psst... Maybe your very-very-very close neighbor a little to the south can.

  9. #111
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Psst... Maybe your very-very-very close neighbor a little to the south can.
    You mean Singapore?

  10. #112
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    Psst... Maybe your very-very-very close neighbor a little to the south can.
    A'hem. Let us see what you can do. Good luck!
    Mas and INdo, if joined together, could form a good team.

  11. #113
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    10,377
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    A'hem. Let us see what you can do. Good luck!
    Mas and INdo, if joined together, could form a good team.
    Yes, stronger team.....but still can not beat the mighty Chn team.......in Mixed Team event.......but in Thomas Cup....sure yes !....

  12. #114
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    12,052
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    3 is better than 2.

    However, too many captains will sink the ship, they say...
    Supposed is - not enuf coaches. Misbun himself training 6 to 7 players.
    There're 4 coaches : Rashid, Misbun, Teh SB, Misbun's assistant - for like 20 players.

    In INA, Hendrawan focus on 3, come here sure they make him work hard with the hard cases.

    On your other post, yup, Msia's friendly neighbour down south also been trying to get players & coaches, CHN has gone there, INA has gone there......

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    H..Rashid, the head coach knows that so Rashid hires Hendrawan so future failure can pin the blame on him and save Rashid's bacon...therefore you cannot blame Hendrawan for asking for 5X his INA salary...
    LOL, LOL, OneTB, you really funny these few days.

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    You mean Singapore?
    Hehe, no need say also know mah.

  13. #115
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sarawak
    Posts
    944
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmarc View Post
    Yes, i think Rashid refused to let go those back up for Li Mao to train a few years ago.....caused LM to resigned, but funny now Hendrawan is hired to take care of the same batch of players.........with 5x salary.......what is BAM doing......If LM was given some young players to train years ago....maybe now some of them already showing results by now.....I would say...Rashid is a failure, and caused failure in BAM and Malaysia Badminton as well..............because of his selfishness....
    __________________________________________________ ___________

    I view Li Mao as one of the best singles coaches ever.
    He trained LCW to be a world beater and would have done the same for the Malysian juniors if not for his premature resignation.
    He moved to Korea and was instrumental in revitalizing LHI's career who went on to win a few tournaments. He was also a semi-finalist in the 2008 Olympics.
    PSH has also gained a lot under him and he was a finalist in the 2009 Malaysian Open. I would'nt be surprised at all if PSH wins 1 or 2 tournaments this year. The other Korean juniors have also benefitted. Cheers to Korea.




    __________________________________________________ ______________

  14. #116
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1,021
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skchen View Post
    __________________________________________________ ___________

    I view Li Mao as one of the best singles coaches ever.
    He trained LCW to be a world beater and would have done the same for the Malysian juniors if not for his premature resignation.
    He moved to Korea and was instrumental in revitalizing LHI's career who went on to win a few tournaments. He was also a semi-finalist in the 2008 Olympics.
    PSH has also gained a lot under him and he was a finalist in the 2009 Malaysian Open. I would'nt be surprised at all if PSH wins 1 or 2 tournaments this year. The other Korean juniors have also benefitted. Cheers to Korea.




    __________________________________________________ ______________
    Cheers To Korea!

  15. #117
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,353
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    A better question is , why shouldn't we? a'hem, i have no idea how Hendrawan would do better or not. But he's here for a reason. Let us say this is a bad decision once he had failed. Do we got a deal?
    I see nothing special about Hendrawan when he was in-charged of INA team.

    We do have coach that are capable to trained up player like DLCW.

    So, my question is, why still hire Hendrawan, since we have World's No.1's player coach, and Hendrawan is not that convincing as refer to his past track record as INA coach, as well as his career as player?

    BAM's expenses = taxpayer money.

  16. #118
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    22,181
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by skchen View Post
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    PSH has also gained a lot under him and he was a finalist in the 2009 Malaysian Open. __________________________________________________ ______________
    psst,psh already mo finalist in 2004

  17. #119
    Regular Member george@chongwei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    MIA
    Posts
    29,964
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dato Asbullah View Post

    So, my question is, why still hire Hendrawan, since we have World's No.1's player coach, and Hendrawan is not that convincing as refer to his past track record as INA coach, as well as his career as player?

    BAM's expenses = taxpayer money.
    your question should be asked directly to BAM .. u should send them a letter.
    no use post in here

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hendrawan resigns as Pelatnas WS coach
    By CLELY in forum Professional Players
    Replies: 18
    : 06-28-2007, 12:21 PM
  2. hendrawan new men single coach for indonesia
    By chris-ccc in forum Japan Open / China Open 2006
    Replies: 39
    : 10-23-2006, 05:02 AM
  3. Hendrawan...
    By nauknip in forum Indonesia Professional Players
    Replies: 3
    : 05-02-2004, 09:43 AM
  4. Hendrawan vs Taufik
    By Al in forum 2001 Sudirman Cup / World Championships
    Replies: 31
    : 06-09-2001, 12:52 PM
  5. Hendrawan - Not All There
    By Byro-Nenium in forum General Forum
    Replies: 6
    : 05-05-2001, 11:27 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •