Coaching at Depot Road Area

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by YangYang, May 17, 2009.

1. YangYang

YangYang Regular Member

Engineer
    Any of your friends or kids who are interested in badminton coaching, and passion to improve in your badminton skills to higher level or to competitive level, Please contact me at 92761533.
    I am planning to start some coaching session near Depot Road Area. Weekday 6pm to 8pm and Saturday 2pm to 6pm. Can be group coaching (max 6 pax) coaching for 2 hours session per weeks.

Total monthly $80 for 2 hour session once a week, for 1 month.

2. YangYang

YangYang Regular Member

Engineer
    Additional Info for Coaching Fee and timing detail:

Any of your friends or kids who are interested in badminton coaching, and passion to improve in your badminton skills to higher level or to competitive level, Please contact/SMS me at 92761533 or email me at kenghwo@hotmail.com
    I am planning to start some coaching session near Depot Road Area. Weekday 6pm to 8pm or 7pm to 9pm and Saturday 2pm to 6pm. Can be group coaching (max 6 pax) coaching for 2 hours session per weeks.

Total monthly $80 for 2 hour session once a week, for 1 month.

Coaching Fee :
    [FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']
    1to1 (Leisure or Competitive) -(exclusive of court booking, shuttles provided) : 40SGD/hr - Can help to book court but subject to availability.

Group of min.5 - 6 pax (Leisure or Competitive) - (inclusive of court booking, shuttles provided) : $80 for 2 hour session once a week, for 1 month.

Proposed Timing :Weekday 6pm to 8pm or 7pm to 9pm and Saturday 2pm to 6pm. - Subject to court availability.[/FONT]