User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow i just learned of this vulgar act...unsurprisingly, the malaysian supporters just try to downplay the incident. if it was lin dan doing it, those people would be all over him ...my advise is if you can dish it then u should be able to take it as well

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaydee View Post
    Of course dude.. how to shake hands when your opponent is jumping around celebrating?.. If I were there I don't think I'll wait for them to finish celebrating for 10 mins with their coach etc then shake hands either. Once you win you wanna celebrate, go ahead, but don't expect ppl to wait for you all day to shake hands with you right? Nothing wrong with that. If you win you walk to the front immediately to shake hands, then celebrate no problem.
    My question is, why can't they wait for a few minutes? Seriously, the CHN pair did NOT celebrate the whole day, not even for 5 hours, right?

In any sports, the champion team usually have a wild celebration (with fans involved, sometimes), then, both team shaking hands, etc. The losing end usually stay on the side quietly, even some with tears, but still wait to congrats the winning team. No, I am not saying they need to wait for entire day also.

It's the sportsmanship, period.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10