User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ye333 View Post
    LD slightly insulted a country/culture, while KKK severely insulted his racket. Which accident is more serious?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zabee View Post
    countryof cos........1 should respect the culture, religion & customs , human rigths
    how about his own human rights?
    how does a hat or not wearin it is related to religion?
    custom is a joke, anybody can invent a custom. gential mutalition is a custom in some countries, r u abiding that custom too?

Is boleh a custom or a religion? Is the biggest flag pole or biggest pencil your religious monument? How come pemuda isn't arrested for bashing such deep rooted religion/custom???
    Last edited by cooler; 05-19-2009 at 02:12 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am just stating the facts. You have the right to think that there is no need to respect certain countries/cultures/customs, but you do not have the right to require those people to not feel insulted. Right?

Btw, do you think KKK's racket should be respected?

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    custom is a joke, anybody can invent a custom. gential mutalition is a custom in some countries, r u abiding that custom too?

Is boleh a custom or a religion? Is the biggest flag pole or biggest pencil your religious monument? How come pemuda isn't arrested for bashing such deep rooted religion/custom???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LD slightly insulted a country/culture, while KKK severely insulted his racket. Which accident is more serious?
    Hi ye333. I think both did not overtook each other. insulting. KKK shouldn't do that. Lin Dan too. kkk- a pro player did that in public and there's kids watching. Whatever the reason, that's an insult, to those who watching. Lin dan - need not to say, he should not refused to wear that hat, no matter how bad he felt at that time. He failed to show respect, to the Malaysians audience. I din put a yardstick to measure which is bad than the other.
    There's no losing to say sorry, though. i'll be proud if kkk have the gut to do so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To you, it's a joke, maybe.
    To Malaysians, it's not.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Insult his racket? Do you really think the impact is for just a racket? Great excuse.

If say someone takes off his pants in the public, and say, "hey, I just feel hot", without thinking about the public image, do you think the cop should not say anything? Do you think an excuse of "I am only dealing with my own pants" can get the person in no trouble?

Sure, you can do whatever do your rackets or pants, but do it at home. However, please do NOT do it in the public. You need to think what's the general public's standard is, and not just yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    To Malaysians, it's not.
    r u speaking for all malaysians or just a proxy for them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

get serious man, kkk insulted the whole international viewing audience. Why else gillian clarke apologized to the audience even tho she didn't do it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha this is a good one. But i still think KKK is cursing himself rather than the racket

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

get serious man, kkk insulted the whole international viewing audience. Why else gillian clarke apologized to the audience even tho she didn't do it?
    Like I said, next time Janet Jackson (or someone else) takes off clothes or pants during Live, should not get punishment. They simply do it with their own clothes, according our "ye333".

I just hope ye333 does not really try to attempt such, and try to get away from the law enforcement, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagdpanther View Post
    To Malaysians, it's not.
    Quote Originally Posted by zqloy View Post
    Hahaha this is a good one. But i still think KKK is cursing himself rather than the racket
    i'm confused.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cant understand the big fuss bout the finger. Even swearing has become such a norm to players. Not that i approve that type of behaviour but seriously, players r just human. Speaking of insulting the international audience, KKK's tiny finger is nothing compare to Chelsea's Drogba.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'm confused.
    Which part?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which is more serious for kids who are looking after their hero figure?

Taking a hat off

OR

Pointing his/her middle finger (at the racket)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Speaking of making an apology..

Btw, do you think KKK's racket should be respected?
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnyGan View Post
    affected party should be Yonex.
    Quote Originally Posted by bananakid View Post
    ...Now I know why KKK "fingered" his Yonex racket... KKK must have been thinking about getting out of his Yonex sponsorship by giving his Yonex racket "the finger" in front of public television, then get the attention of Li-Ning by screaming like a b*tch every time he does an overhead shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy View Post
    ...Well, I hope Koo can make a public apology, save the image for himself and the sport.
    Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    I think kkk should publicly apologized to end this. He's not aiming at anyone, guys. poor the racket, though.
    Am not trying to find excuses, i am indeed 'hurt' to see my fav player doing that. ~
    ..since a few BCers have demanded an apology from KKK over his clip, i was thinking these are the few entities that should receive an apology:
    1. His Yonex racket
    2. Gillian Clark
    3. The entire MAS tv viewers
    4. The entire CHN tv viewers
    5. The rest of the world tv viewers
    6. The rest of the webstream viewers
    7. Those not aware of what happened but are now emotionally affected by the picture
    8. kwun and BC Mods for creating another uproar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never said KKK's behavior is appropriate and should not be punished. I was just pointing out that the KKK finger incident and LD hat incident are very much different -- KKK didn't insult anyone (although he mildly offends everyone), while LD did insult a certain group of people (although many other people are totally indifferent).

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy View Post
    Insult his racket? Do you really think the impact is for just a racket? Great excuse.

If say someone takes off his pants in the public, and say, "hey, I just feel hot", without thinking about the public image, do you think the cop should not say anything? Do you think an excuse of "I am only dealing with my own pants" can get the person in no trouble?

Sure, you can do whatever do your rackets or pants, but do it at home. However, please do NOT do it in the public. You need to think what's the general public's standard is, and not just yourself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seriously man, it's not as serious as "insult". Players mumble dirty words all the time. LD was said to shout the f-word to a line judge during China Open 2007, LYB was heard verbally insulting the Japanese umpire in 06 WC, are they insulting all the audience too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yah, like most kids are not already doing worse things (than raising a finger toward a racket) these days.

IMHO, KKK definitely should apologize, but to say that his behavior will have this and that bad effect on kids is nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Wong8Egg View Post
    Which is more serious for kids who are looking after their hero figure?

Taking a hat off

OR

Pointing his/her middle finger (at the racket)

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast