User Tag List

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, this thread is getting hotter and hotter. i think there should be some air cond here.
    let's all calm ourselves down.
    wow cooler, i can see you are very 'busy' in this thread, maybe u should have some rest?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cooler View Post
    hahaha, another great analysis of your lol.

So in a 5 mins chat, u know a guy that well huh? There are serial killers which their close neighbors, friends, family members have no idea of although they knew the subject for years if not a lifetime. I guess u have that special people analysis skills that we don't have. We are in such awe

Picture of confidence is his trademark?? Don't say i don't like the guy since i didn't have that 1 to 1 chat like u have but as an outsider looking in, he exude overconfident. So, displaying the finger gesture is a sign of confident huh? Man, i like to see what kind of men u r dating with.

Come on cooler, she was just mentioning what her impression of KKK was after her chat, no need to attack her views. Your statements however does suggest that you have been living in a rat hole. I must say i do agree with most of your views on the matter. I just think you tend to be overly insulting towards some people.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dunker View Post
    Come on cooler, she was just mentioning what her impression of KKK was after her chat, no need to attack her views. Your statements however does suggest that you have been living in a rat hole. I must say i do agree with most of your views on the matter. I just think you tend to be overly insulting towards some people.
    and i was just making a post analysis of her analysis of KKK.
    I'm quite mild compared to pemuda, he knows alot more on bolehian psychic than i ever will
    Last edited by cooler; 05-20-2009 at 02:43 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    lol, this thread is getting hotter and hotter. i think there should be some air cond here.
    wow cooler, i can see you are very 'busy' in this thread, maybe u should have some rest?
    just filling in for pemuda while he's is resting up somewhere

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahaha, it is indeed the truth that you cant match pemuda. Did not mean to offend you cooler.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dunker View Post
    Hahaha, it is indeed the truth that you cant match pemuda. Did not mean to offend you cooler.
    did i claim to be 1

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    let me do this "finger" thing in my next baddy session and start a thread like this. then i will be famous like KKK.

maybe that time of match, KKK got carried away + angry at himself + unsatisfied with his shot, and he just fingered without thinking. too much pressure while playing against CY/FHF.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by krisss View Post
    Lol!

He is swearing at his racket .

Don't blame the racket KKK
    hehehe.......mybe he wanted to switch to LN..........

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

since it already pass then we should just forget about it........

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So ur behavior is based on how other behave? Are u exaggerating again? every 2 words from AUSSIES is ****?
    I can confirm that this is in fact true . I have relatives in Australia so I know what it's like over there. It's not just in badminton .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ye333 View Post
    Oh yah, like most kids are not already doing worse things (than raising a finger toward a racket) these days.

You know why kids doing bad things these days? Because they are influenced by the society, influenced by th media, under the assumption such and such behavior is "cool" rather than "wrong".

Koo as a public figure, and a local hero to many, decide to contribute to the bad influence, rather than the positivie ones. If more and more make such decisions, no wonder kids can do worse and worse things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    Oh, by the way,I had a chat with KKK during the SSF.
    When I called him 'KKK', his first reaction was 'KKK?...' meaning he didn't know who was KKK since it's our shorthand for him and I forgot that.
    Just to give you a first hand impression of him.
    He's actually down-to-earth and easy to chat with. Has a spontaneous approach to questions (which probably made him rather popular with the Spore media during his winning days.Let's hope it will happen this SO.) Articulate with a good sense of humour.
    Comes across as one who can give his best when he has the freedom to decide or participate in his outcome ; he 's not the type who's gonna just take instructions from the coach.
    Of all the MAS players, he has the best body language on court : Always a picture of confidence regardless of play. But with KKK, it's not just a picture. Confidence is his trademark. Or when you don't like it, it's called arrogance. LCW can learn that from KKK.
    Hehe LCW only shows some slight arrogance when playing lower rank players, should show more when playing LD though

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So you mean back when there is no TV, kids were all pure as water?

Kids are most influenced by those adults around them, not by TV. Kids learn bad things mainly because there are many many bad people living in this world.

Anyway, so what is the effect of KKK's behavior? Let's say kids watching TV conclude that it's OK to show your frustration by raising THE finger toward your racket, big deal huh?

If you think that's indeed a big deal, then what's your opinion of LD throwing racket? What is the message kids get from that? How about LYB verbally insulting the Japanese umpire?

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy View Post
    You know why kids doing bad things these days? Because they are influenced by the society, influenced by th media, under the assumption such and such behavior is "cool" rather than "wrong".

Koo as a public figure, and a local hero to many, decide to contribute to the bad influence, rather than the positivie ones. If more and more make such decisions, no wonder kids can do worse and worse things.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha, ur joking me. Are u living in the jungle with the pygmies??? U think every child knowledge were taught by their parents? There are lots of things kids of today learned from frens, public places, media from billboard to tv to internet. I bet u almost all asian kids have exposed to western media and marketing before. Why don't u asked everyone here, where did they learned the giving the finger is obscene gesture, from their parents or from other sources.
    Did I indicate that kids can only be taught by their parents?

Kids are exposed to many sources of stimuli nowadays but they learn from the people they mix with the most. That may not be the parents if the parents are busy working.

Personally i don't respond to obscene gestures or language because they are not worth my time or energy.So your survey suggestion is out of question.

I have no problems with your rebuttals because it reflects on you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pjswift View Post
    Did I indicate that kids can only be taught by their parents?

Kids are exposed to many sources of stimuli nowadays but they learn from the people they mix with the most. That may not be the parents if the parents are busy working.

Personally i don't respond to obscene gestures or language because they are not worth my time or energy.So your survey suggestion is out of question.

I guess u wouldn't be doing more chatting with KKK, such missed opportunity to read into this guy for us curious minds.

I have no problems with your rebuttals because it reflects on you.
    yes , i have been reflecting alot over the years.
    Last edited by cooler; 05-20-2009 at 09:23 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think u got it wrong.
    blown way out of proportion by the media?
    i didn't find any writeup in the news. Is it on the eveing news?
    I think u r exaggerating our counterpoints to make you case because u couldn't come up with any real supporting points.

So ur behavior is based on how other behave? Are u exaggerating again? every 2 words from AUSSIES is ****?
    .......i think your a bit confused lol maybe its the cultural difference but if i say something like "the media blow things way out of proportion" im speaking in terms of anyone outside of the players. It can be coaches/spectators/news media/and down to something as simple as on the forums by us.
    The word media here in australia is far broader than just the " news people" and "reporters" Thats merely 1 form of media.

Again maybe its just cultural differences but thats the view from here in australia lol.
    So to sum it up i was saying "people who are seeing this are blowing it out of proportion. I dont feel its anything big"

Now on to the aussie things, if you spent 1 day with a group of people here in australia with me the swear words are quite frequent. And yeh i was exaggerating with "**** every 2 words.." but why the hell do you have to take every sentance from the internet so literally? lol

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and how am i trying to make a case lol??? im merely stating my opinion and views...i dont really give a crap if you guys agree or not. If i wanted to construct an analytical essay on the positive and negative effects of media influences, then im confident id have no trouble.
    #1 its a internet forum
    #2 its a single post not aimed in general at any particular member or poster
    #3 If you dont have anything better to do with your time then try and shut people down on the internet, then i think you have to rethink a few things lol

Calm down and dont take things so literally.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast