Lely Chandra & Allen Sutedja

Discussion in 'Indonesia Professional Players' started by prothobs, May 19, 2009.

1. prothobs

prothobs Regular Member

Student
    Hi guys,

I'm working for a provincial badminton organization in Canada and we are putting on a High Performance Camp and bringing in these two players/coaches. I was wondering if you guys could let me know anything about their backgrounds and results. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you,

Thoby

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

3. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

Sorry, I don't know much abt Allen Sutedja maybe because he wasn't ex Pelatnas player.

Lelyana Daisy Chandra is ex Djarum players before she moved to Surya Naga Surabaya. She also stayed in Pelatnas around 2002 - 2004 (I' not sure abt the periode) as double player.
    One of her result could be bolded in Kejurnas 2004 in Team event Djarum vs SGS when she paired with M. Rijal has stolen one point in XD beat Flandy/Lita Nurlita. Finally Djarum lost 2-3 to SGS, SGS got point from Taufik beat Budi Santoso, Flandy/Taufik beat Antonius/Eng Hian and Lita+pair stoled back the point by beat Meliana/Purwati, another point on Djarum taken by Maria Kristin.

4. bh185008

bh185008 Regular Member

Allen Sutedja

Allen used to play for Surya Naga Club in Surabaya, he almost got into Pelatnas....he also played for East Java province (PON - Pekan Olahraga Nasional) together with Trikus, Tony G.....

He is a doubles player....good attacking player, very steady player..and importantly....Allen is an easy going person with a good attitude and personality.....

played with him couple of times when i was in Suryanaga...

Hope this information helps

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Thanks for sharing the infos..

..you are indeed the living, breathing "Encyclopedia of INA badminton players"...You even still remember events and who played who from 2004?!?!..:eek::cool:
    ..thanks for sharing that info..:cool:

6. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

not all right, after shearch by google, the Djarum's MD should be Rian/Yonathan instead of Anthonius/Eng Hian also WD was Purwati/Rintan.

7. julianming

julianming New Member

I think Allen is at Pelatnas at the year 2003...same year when Yonathan got into Pelatnas for the first time..they are both entered Pelatnas at the same year...He played doubles and Mix at Pelatnas

8. prothobs

prothobs Regular Member

Student
    Wow thanks guys I really appreciate it. Thank you Sandy... Sandy are you a coach at C2?

9. Sandy

Sandy Regular Member

nope, too far as coach also journalist
    I just enjoy to watch some badminton event