User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xXazn_romeoXx View Post
    I don't think it sounds like reasons why China won, or why other countries lost..it just sounds like the OP hates Lin Dan lol...sorry, but that's what it sounds like to me...you could probably say the same thing, but replace Lin Dan with FHF/CY, but that wouldn't make sense, because doubles is all ups and downs...same with mixed doubles...there's even ground somewhere...you can say that about WS/WD...oh wait, you can't ...lol jokes aside, it's still very very unlikely...i was cheering for korea, and had my korean victor bag out and everything, and i sat close to the korean bench/court...i know they can hear me cheer for them...yet, they were unaffected..lol..so i don't think it makes all that much difference...despite close to everyone in the stadium cheering for China ...if you can tune one person out, you can focus and tune out the crowd...if you're that good...
    LOL, I agree with you.

Home ground support certainly help and I don't think anyone would doubt that, but saying PSH could beat LD in a neutral ground is the worst example out of the 3 games played. I, however, believe that the Korean has a very good chance to take MD/XD if the game was played in Korea or else where.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wong8Egg View Post
    LOL, I agree with you.

Home ground support certainly help and I don't think anyone would doubt that, but saying PSH could beat LD in a neutral ground is the worst example out of the 3 games played. I, however, believe that the Korean has a very good chance to take MD/XD if the game was played in Korea or else where.
    Or maybe LHI could beat LD in Korea..was that too soon?...wait, I'm NOT the first ...if the line judges were as bad as possible, anyone could beat anyone ...except us mere mortals xD!!! factors aside, you could be correct, but that's a lotta coulda's...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wong8Egg View Post
    LOL, I agree with you.

PSH used to beat LD and has beaten him in CHN which LCW and TH have not been able to do yet.
    PSH has not competed for some time so the rustiness showed. But LD has improved a lot (he has to, to defeat LCW) so it's gonna be tough for PSH. Still it's hard to tell. LD was zapping around with confidence in G1 but he showed anxiety in G2. LD thought he would have just breezed past PSH.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pjswift...so u used PSH millitary duty as a reason... then what about JUng jae sung brilliant performance??
    Jung jae sung going to millitary duty too.. isn'it?? and why he can perform well meanwhile PSH can't???
    simply becoz Jung jae sung is hard worker than PSH,,,, so please don't use this as an excuse...
    LIN DAN is getting better..... and i think He still can beat PSH even PSH was in Good form...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by koo_fan View Post
    I think it is good to figure out the reasons we lost. Just don't make them turn out to be excuses, worse if they are the lame excuses. It'd be sick.
    Seriously, the reason is very simple. Establish better system, and work harder and smarter. Save the time and effort used for crying and finger pointing, and use it in training instead. Then, the outcome will definitely be better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2