MP-100 question

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by wunderbar, Sep 17, 2002.

1. wunderbar

wunderbar Regular Member

Hi,
    I read from the forum that this is a pretty powerful raquet along with the Ti-10. What I'd like to know is, for a person who is more of a wrist player...(i.e. not very powerful strokes but prefers to use head speed to generate power) would the person get tired from playing with the MP-100 or the Ti-10 and would it be worth getting either racquet at all (assuming he plays doubles most of the time).
    I guess the other choice would be to get a MP-88, MP-99 or even the Cab21. Comments?

2. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

in my opinion, both of those racquets are worth getting. but since you're playing doubles, i'm not really sure if the mp100 is for you. i've used the mp100 and never clashed with anyone, but i've heard that the mp100 is not that durable. you can get it if you want, but just look out for the clashing of the racquets.

i used both racquets during the summer playing about 3 - 5 games. i dont really need to use very powerful strokes for the mp100 and ti - 10 to generate much power. that's compared to what i usually use, cab 23.

overall, i would prefer the ti - 10. i know i didnt provide that much information, not sure what to say, but i tried to help...:)

3. mongoose

mongoose Regular Member

I suggest you demo MP77 and MP99 too.
    I've tried many racquets in doubles before; MP100, MP90, MP77, Ti10, Cab 20 Tour etc.
    I find the MP77 and MP99 more suitable for players who are wristy.
    But preferably, you should try to demo first.

4. Totoro

Totoro Regular Member

Programmer
    well, that's the problem isn't it? we all like to know which racket suits us but we can only depends on other people experience. We can't try one by one ourself because it is too expensive to do so...