User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'Fylde Sports' did actually only commense trading in September 09, and we have managed to capture a very promising market. Please do pass on the details of Fylde Sports, we here would be more than happy to help; as we know the factors of a budget and quality of shuttle are in these economic times; regularly put on the weighing scales! We do our very best to provide the local clubs, it's members or players in general; with very competitive prices on all products we are selling.

So back to the old Inflight and Yehlex Inflight and Yehlex sell to public at very competitive prices; and again such online stores/vendors would probably purchase large quantities from them to bring a so be it 'trade price' down, so traders can make a margin and sell a similar price to what the respective distributors do. I'd presume the distributors only allow it as it's good advertisements and it pushes their shuttles out to clubs whereas before they would be no incentive for a online store/vendor/trader (there are plenty of names under the sun!) to sell such branded products.

The majority of our/Fylde Sport's market, is within Lancashire. Primarily selling Ashaway, RSL and Tronex shuttles. Clubs using Inflight, Yehlex, Head, Yonex, Carlton and so forth... we do not supply... obviously. However regarding percentage or market, it was a statement that, broken down, a percentage of clubs buy from Inflight, Yehlex etc direct; a percentage of clubs purchase from 'many' online vendors/stores; and the rest from local sports shops, leisure centres or from coaches or agents etc. Due to the face Lancashire is a relatively local region and we have involvements within many leagues, clubs in several districts; we have managed to successfully gain a strong hold in percentages of supplying to clubs. Hope, be-sides the waffle, that somewhat makes things understandable?

It's pleasing to hear you had heard of Fylde Sports, however I suppose a simple reason to why people within your clubs, leagues or so forth don't purchase from Fylde Sports is probably because they haven't heard of us? I'd presume! I personally do always think putting faces to names, and people to businesses and transactions is alot more pleasing than just purchasing online and receiving it a few working days later. Of course if the 'price if right', then the former is often a nice touch (cherry on top some might say).

Anyhow as you can see, I'm not really too active on here and don't post much, so I'll sign off.

So hope you have a good weekend and all the best for the festive season and New Year of course.

Fylde Sports.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You too mate

I will pass on your details and good luck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

recently i have try the JinQue blue, the first impression is very durable, it feel a bit heavy but once you play with it you will adapt it very easily. i think the big selling point for this shuttlecock is durable. if you guys have a chance to try this shuttle, you will be supprise how long you can play with the jinque blue.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

strongly recommend Yehlex shuttlecock for UK market, especially Yehlex competition grade. Extremely durable at reasonable price, A-B flight.
    Firstly, this grade is made of the 1st grade of cigu duck feather shuttlecock. Everyone know, duck shuttlecock is much cheaper than goose shuttlecock.
    Secondly, the feathers are different from others. After the ducks are slayed, the feathers are pulled out before put into boiling water, so the natural oils maintain the same as alive ducks. If these slayed ducks are put into boiling water at first, and then the feathers are pulled, the natural oils will be changed because of the boiling water.

So I strongly recommend Yehlex competition grade, quality same as Yonex AS30.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a very intersesting thread , especially the part when our members describe the different speed of shuttle (weight, temp/humdidity, sealevel) and the different /material used for grade 1 and grade 2 shuttles.

Best shuttles I have used are the AS50, but if you looking for value for money then the AS30 has
    A Consistency
    A+ Flight
    A Durability
    (They are the one I normally buy)

RSL TOURNEY 1 and 2 are also good and when budget is tight ,
    A+ Consistency
    A Flight
    A Durability

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if you're looking for shuttles for good money, my friend tried Quantum www.quantumbadminton.com and they were able to ship worldwide. He's from India and his club has started ordering from them as soon as their stock ran out.

I'm ordering from them when their "TP" ones get in stock. They've been sold out for a couple weeks now, so my club has been a bit restless. There's been a good vibes in various clubs around Chicagoland (Illinois, USA).

I would check out their website and look around to see what you think.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3