User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheung View Post
    Sorry. Not trying to be rude or a killjoy but this thread is going to be char kuay teowed from lack of english.
    again, another reminder, please use proper English as a interaction medium in BC. we are not chit chatting with handphone using short messaging service.
    non-relevant to topic's intention posts are deleted.

thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

young ti10, o uncle is very sad here. really admire the time that we partner and have such a good conbination...... uncle feel like retiring immediately........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    this is getting hot and spicy.
    ok, the same questions again
    day?
    time?
    where?
    i want to see the boooooooooming smash

on the other part, why need to smash always? can you do drop shots? then, push to back? left, right, centre? can we make the uncles running around rather than stay at split mode and defend your smashes?
    Hi Datuk, actually yourself also written a word ( blooooooooming smash). Is that a new word from Oxford Dictionary..(Sorry Datuk , I am joking) .

Also on the other part, for pushing back, pushing left-right or centre, those skill are only can apply to certain level(opponent below your level). You can only make opponent running arround the court, finally you still need a finishing to gain that point. I am strongly emphazise here blooming smashes still the gun here to make you gain the point more easier. What do you think???
    Your highness Mr. Tiangkl1969, You are wellcome to comment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you talk like phua chu kang, its ok one. No problem. Only broken english. Can play one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiangkl1969 View Post
    young ti10, o uncle is very sad here. really admire the time that we partner and have such a good conbination...... uncle feel like retiring immediately........
    come on uncle, dont just simply give up, even we are facing this most difficult challenge in the world (looking at Oxford Dictionary) in order to write this few words. It is really much much more difficult than produce a blooming smash, but I will not surrender.

Uncle i will on your side...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    If you talk like phua chu kang, its ok one. No problem. Only broken english. Can play one.
    Mr. extreme
    i dont have a good grammar in english, my early intention to create this thread are to discuss skills and strategies in badminton. That is why i put the title sifu(s) are welcome. Tiang is a very very great guy, he came in and write something funny, i know it is only a joke. (according to his previous posting and he also put this ). From here we start to fooling arrond. I dont mean to hurt anybody, especially to those Moderators.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by T-i 10 View Post
    Mr. extreme
    i dont have a good grammar in english, my early intention to create this thread are to discuss skills and strategies in badminton. That is why i put the title sifu(s) are welcome. Tiang is a very very great guy, he came in and write something funny, i know it is only a joke. (according to his previous posting and he also put this ). From here we start to fooling arrond. I dont mean to hurt anybody, especially to those Moderators.

quite true la, don think u r challanging ppl here, the way u talk just too funny haha

anyway don smash uncle la, try drop and make them run around

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ezpersonal View Post
    quite true la, don think u r challanging ppl here, the way u talk just too funny haha

anyway don smash uncle la, try drop and make them run around
    Just to clarify, BC understands that english is not a first language for many people. However, as an english medium website, the main medium of communication obviously has to be english for other people to understand. You do not have to have perfect grammar. SMS form is not a language.

Luckily, I can read all those deleted threads. Good try guys. hehe. But why would the HK moderator browse the Malaysia subforum!?? Leave you to wonder.
    Last edited by Cheung; 06-02-2009 at 06:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm...did I missed something here?? Is the Game of the Year still on?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Datuk, actually yourself also written a word ( blooooooooming smash). Is that a new word from Oxford Dictionary..(Sorry Datuk , I am joking) .

Also on the other part, for pushing back, pushing left-right or centre, those skill are only can apply to certain level(opponent below your level). You can only make opponent running arround the court, finally you still need a finishing to gain that point. I am strongly emphazise here blooming smashes still the gun here to make you gain the point more easier. What do you think???
    Your highness Mr. Tiangkl1969, You are wellcome to comment
    i wrote 'boooooooming'. it came from the word boom that means loud bang sound. to exaggerate its meaning, louder sound.
    please recheck your 'blooming' and let us know what do you mean by blooming sound or act of smash.
    Mr. extreme
    will not hurt anyone, just annoy and curious.
    we shall move this thread to technique/trainings section for the above reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by deathscythe View Post
    hmm...did I missed something here?? Is the Game of the Year still on?
    can we car pool and partner each other to test the super smash?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can we car pool and partner each other to test the super smash?
    Of course can. We can also try Sg Buloh's bakuteh prior to the game to increase our power...hehehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extremenanopowe View Post
    let me have a long breathe.......................ah..............befo re i start typing. i felt that i was discriminated last night....iether in the sense of age or my broken english...... extremenanopowe, in the world that is..........no joke no fun, agree or not? any commend?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your highness Mr. Tiangkl1969, You are wellcome to comment[/quote]
    no comment young boy. unless 'THEY' allow me to use broken english.... otherwise.....i may just shut up my mouth(but my hands still can type)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to clarify, BC understands that english is not a first language for many people. However, as an english medium website, the main medium of communication obviously has to be english for other people to understand. You do not have to have perfect grammar. SMS form is not a language.

Luckily, I can read all those deleted threads. Good try guys. hehe. But why would the HK moderator browse the Malaysia subforum!?? Leave you to wonder.
    thanks to your understanding Mr Cheung

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

come on uncle, dont just simply give up, even we are facing this most difficult challenge in the world (looking at Oxford Dictionary) in order to write this few words. It is really much much more difficult than produce a blooming smash, but I will not surrender.

Uncle i will on your side...
    i can play guitar actually. do you know the song DIANNA(by Pual Ankka)? when i meet yuo in the future, i play guitar you sing lah! iam so young and you are so old......this my TiangKL i ve been told..... do we sing togather considered 'partner'?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry again Mr. Cheung

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiangkl1969 View Post
    i can play guitar actually. do you know the song DIANNA(by Pual Ankka)? when i meet yuo in the future, i play guitar you sing lah! iam so young and you are so old......this my TiangKL i ve been told..... do we sing togather considered 'partner'?
    Mr Tiang, i Know this song. hhemmmm.. you are funny. hhemmm i can only smile, i cannot laugh loudly. i scare drifit will moderate me again

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast