User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    i wrote 'boooooooming'. it came from the word boom that means loud bang sound. to exaggerate its meaning, louder sound.
    please recheck your 'blooming' and let us know what do you mean by blooming sound or act of smash.

will not hurt anyone, just annoy and curious.
    we shall move this thread to technique/trainings section for the above reason.

can we car pool and partner each other to test the super smash?
    i not only got boooming smash, i also got blooooming smash, if you dont like i also can produce you a boombastic smash

dont talk only, i am playing every wednesday in sg. buloh. dare to come???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deathscythe View Post
    Of course can. We can also try Sg Buloh's bakuteh prior to the game to increase our power...hehehe
    seisan, you not die before
    eat bakuteh first only play with me i scared in second game, the bakut come out from your mouth and the teh come out from your nose

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by T-i 10 View Post
    seisan, you not die before
    eat bakuteh first only play with me i scared in second game, the bakut come out from your mouth and the teh come out from your nose
    Seisan is already dead hence need not fear abt death no more. Whatever come out from my mouth & nose will be the least of your concern. What you should worry is how many points can you earn from Tiangkl. If you're facing tough time with the "old folks", I say you'll hv bigger problem with Tiangkl. Furthermore, maybe you're too "syiok" praising abt the power of your smashes until you forget tht it's not me tht you're playing with. So I dun understand why there will be 2nd game .

If you wan to give up now & change the game into a concert (I will also come & watch) it's not too late.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So finally is tat on?I mean the fight between old folk n young man.Always talk only no good is it?Proof it in the court and there should be many very free people want to c.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh so wed sg buloh issit?k la i'll consider rent a bus for bc forumer to watch the ultimate battle between tiangkl and ti10... wat time? and the exact court name?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ezpersonal View Post
    oh so wed sg buloh issit?k la i'll consider rent a bus for bc forumer to watch the ultimate battle between tiangkl and ti10... wat time? and the exact court name?
    when ??? i ddnt see the post???? ezpersonel, i stay in kepong too, your bus got how many seats??? can i book 6,7 seats cos my neighbour, my neighbour's neighbour also wanto see this game

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MangKengTou View Post
    So finally is tat on?I mean the fight between old folk n young man.Always talk only no good is it?Proof it in the court and there should be many very free people want to c.
    mangkengtou, you r right. most of them talk only. im also the free people like u mentioned.

btw, your name got a little bit strange

just like mine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lopalopa View Post
    mangkengtou, you r right. most of them talk only. im also the free people like u mentioned.

btw, your name got a little bit strange

just like mine
    mangkengtou...? its ok, the name is nice, whats wrong? or it has any special meaning? lopalopa........... ah..... MR lopalopa......mr lopalopa..... what a nice and special name you have! welcome to the BC my new friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lopalopa View Post
    when ??? i ddnt see the post???? ezpersonel, i stay in kepong too, your bus got how many seats??? can i book 6,7 seats cos my neighbour, my neighbour's neighbour also wanto see this game
    this is merrier than Miss Universe Beauty Pageant event. Lopalopa, I'm happy tht u got good neighbours.

Tiangkl, u've become a superstar! Just look at the tremendous support tht ur getting. BTW, hv sort out with Ti-10 (powerful smasher - more powerful than Rambo's bazooka ) on the timing yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So when is the game?? Dont talk only la... ACTION A BIT!! I wanna watch!!!!.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey... I also wana watch. When is this match going to be on.
    I will cancel all my appointment. Take leave also nevermind.
    Will be very interesting :P Good entertainment value

Singles ar? Since T-i 10 is focusing on smash, shouldn't it be doubles play?
    deathscythe, you partner tiangkl1969 lo.

I'm sure T-i 10 will have lots of partner already bcoz his smashes so powerful. So the partner should be able to take it easy already ma. Just serve can go outside court already.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiangkl1969 View Post

mangkengtou...? its ok, the name is nice, whats wrong? or it has any special meaning? lopalopa........... ah..... MR lopalopa......mr lopalopa..... what a nice and special name you have! welcome to the BC my new friend.
    hahaha... Mangkengtou, please allow me to translate it cantonese to english directly .
    Mang = pull
    Keng= neck
    Tou= head

i'd found out got many funny people here...
    this is the funniest thread i'd been read

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by deathscythe View Post
    Seisan is already dead hence need not fear abt death no more. Whatever come out from my mouth & nose will be the least of your concern. What you should worry is how many points can you earn from Tiangkl. If you're facing tough time with the "old folks", I say you'll hv bigger problem with Tiangkl. Furthermore, maybe you're too "syiok" praising abt the power of your smashes until you forget tht it's not me tht you're playing with. So I dun understand why there will be 2nd game .

If you wan to give up now & change the game into a concert (I will also come & watch) it's not too late.
    wow!!!!.. seisan, primitively you r the 1 who instigating....
    but, i like it. i feel more interesting in u than tat old tiang

Dear seisan, i think u already got a little symptoms of age dementia,when did i say tat i going to give up the game, when .

And from post #61 n #62 when u and driffit sing sang sung duet over thr say car pool together go watch the game la, partner to test the smash power la, somemore go sg. buloh eat bakuteh la....

Ehh...don bully me, although i read a little book only. But i still understand wat is partner n test power

Ladies n gentlemen, tuan-tuan, puan-puan dan semua uncle unti sekalian.
    I hereby, loud loud announce tat, i accept the challenge from seisan n drifit(in badminton only la), this ultimate game will b happen soonest,unless they got reason to take care grandson la, holiday with grandpa la.. but i still accept tat reason if they say so...
    To make this game greater, ezpersonal will rent a bus fetch u all to the venue. Lopalopa, get ready with all ur neighbor n call ezpersonal.

hahaha.... everybody. Happy Agong Day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MangKengTou View Post
    Mr, Mang, u got many free people, why not come play with my team

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kuntz View Post
    So when is the game?? Dont talk only la... ACTION A BIT!! I wanna watch!!!!.....
    hahaha... good satay seller, straight to the point. Come agitate it more, seisan has no chance to resurrect this time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jk1980 View Post
    Hey... I also wana watch. When is this match going to be on.
    I will cancel all my appointment. Take leave also nevermind.
    Will be very interesting :P Good entertainment value

Singles ar? Since T-i 10 is focusing on smash, shouldn't it be doubles play?
    deathscythe, you partner tiangkl1969 lo.

I'm sure T-i 10 will have lots of partner already bcoz his smashes so powerful. So the partner should be able to take it easy already ma. Just serve can go outside court already.
    eehhh...

an young n inexperiance ..
    i think u got a little bit moong, ask me 1 againts 2 why not u gather all the national ,international player play againts me.
    pls be commonsense la, u cal tanfook come, ofcos i'll surrender.
    im in social level only

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiangkl1969 View Post

i got no more interest in u already,

now im aiming to seisan n drifit...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast