For Sale: Pro's Pro Challenger Stringing Machine (UK)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by mhigham, May 30, 2009.

1. mhigham

mhigham Regular Member

Analyst (Bank)
    I'm selling this excellent stringing machine (perfect if you've ever wanted to learn how to string rackets!) which I purchased at the end of Feb (picture of the machine below).​

[​IMG]

Description taken from www.watdon.co.uk (who I bought the machine from):-

The new design ratchet tension system can be operated with one hand, simplifying the tensioning process. Excellent quality machine now in red colour the same as Pro's Pro Pilot.

Main features:
    • 6 point mounting
    • Swivel clamping system
    • Quarter turn clamp locking screw
    • 360º turntable
    • Tension weight splits for badminton frames
    • Two tennis clamps
    I also bought 2 Hi-Qua badminton flying clamps from mybadmintonstore, and these will be included.

[​IMG]

The price on the website is £165.00 + VAT = £189.75, and the clamps were around £35.00 giving a total cost to me of just under £225.00. The machine has been used a total of 5 times, so still in spectacular condition, and I'm selling for £150.00 + postage. Ideally it would be collected (or I could deliver anywhere within 50 miles of Edinburgh, Scotland) but if required I can look into couriers for delivery within the UK.

All the best

Mark

2. DavidJL

DavidJL Regular Member

Couple of Q's

Mark,
    Could you let me know if the stringing machine is still for sale? Also did you get instructions with it. Looking to get started but I'll need some notes to follow. Thanks. David.

3. DavidJL

DavidJL Regular Member

Mark, how are you doing my friend? Is it not about time you deleted this post now you have 2000+ views for a machine that you sold ages ago! Are you in London now? If still around Edinburgh I'm on call for stringing. David