User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hola4 View Post
    Today get to play with RCL Titanium shuttlecocks. It was from Ipoh and selling at RM54. The durablility of this shuttlecock is the best so far I have tested. Most feathers remain intact after 2.5-3games with plenty of smashing. Hopefully this model will be available in JB soon.
    I have tested RCL Titanium too, same feeling but if the speed would be slightly faster will be really a perfect solution based on the price & durability.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today get to play with RCL Titanium shuttlecocks. It was from Ipoh and selling at RM54. The durablility of this shuttlecock is the best so far I have tested. Most feathers remain intact after 2.5-3games with plenty of smashing. Hopefully this model will be available in JB soon.
    U were recommending apacs 700 flight shuttles the last time izit? How does it compares to RCL titanium? Personally i've tried some apacs 700 shuttles....some were super durable and consistent in flight even after 2 games while some shuttles wear off pretty fast....so it's like the whole tube shuttles isnt consistent in quality

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Porky View Post
    U were recommending apacs 700 flight shuttles the last time izit? How does it compares to RCL titanium? Personally i've tried some apacs 700 shuttles....some were super durable and consistent in flight even after 2 games while some shuttles wear off pretty fast....so it's like the whole tube shuttles isnt consistent in quality

RCL titanium is better in durability compare to Apacs aero-flight 700. Pricing wise, RCL is RM6 more than Apacs shuttlecock. Most of the apacs shuttlecock I tested last 2 games and I do not understand what do you mean by wear off pretty fast. However, RCL titanium is not available in JB and pple have to get it in KL, Ipoh or further northern state of Malaysia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RCL titanium is better in durability compare to Apacs aero-flight 700. Pricing wise, RCL is RM6 more than Apacs shuttlecock. Most of the apacs shuttlecock I tested last 2 games and I do not understand what do you mean by wear off pretty fast. However, RCL titanium is not available in JB and pple have to get it in KL, Ipoh or further northern state of Malaysia.
    Wear off as in it isnt durable....like i said, some birdies were good for 2 games and the flight is consistent throughout while some last either 1 game or less, cannot be used as the flight consistency isnt there or 1 of the feather broke off... Nevertheless, the price paid is still quite reasonable

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Porky View Post
    Wear off as in it isnt durable....like i said, some birdies were good for 2 games and the flight is consistent throughout while some last either 1 game or less, cannot be used as the flight consistency isnt there or 1 of the feather broke off... Nevertheless, the price paid is still quite reasonable
    If the shuttle lasted a game or less it consider poor quality. Although I have not come across this but based on what you experience it might be a poor quality batch. How many tubes have you bought in JB?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the shuttle lasted a game or less it consider poor quality. Although I have not come across this but based on what you experience it might be a poor quality batch. How many tubes have you bought in JB?
    I bought 1 tube only at Honly and bought another tube of RSL classic tourney as i wanted to try which is better...hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hola4, have you managed to try RCL No.1? Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get RCL T1000 shuttlecocks, weird I didnt saw the shuttlecock model in their website.I didnt try it yet,anyone try it before?Can give any review of it?I buy it in Putra Height,it is cost RM57 ... The seller recoomended me this shuttle because it is durable and have good flight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Never try it, but since you have bought it, why don't you let us know instead?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    Never try it, but since you have bought it, why don't you let us know instead?
    I'll organize a session with my old friend that almost a year didnt meet each other.Its on Wednesday.I'll give a review soon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Amin Khalili View Post
    I'll organize a session with my old friend that almost a year didnt meet each other.Its on Wednesday.I'll give a review soon!
    Amin, have you got your review ready?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sealion gold is still the most popular in Malaysia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sealion used to be the most popular, and could still be among the most popular, but I think fewer and fewer people use Sealion now. I am in Penang, and I hardly see anyone using Sealion nowadays, most people use RCL. In Selangor and KL, maybe Sealion still very popular, but Protech and RSL are quite popular too.

Anyway, no point arguing, let us vote on this

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1206726

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My friend gave me a new model called RCL Gold No.1 to test out last nite. The shuttle flied pretty good. Durability-wise might not be as good as RCL Titanium but it still lasted us two 21-point games per shuttle. The price is cheaper than RCL Titanium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try RCL Royal.... pretty good in terms of durability and consistency... also quite affordable at RM53 only. We have been using Yonex AS30 for abt a year and on average we use abt 1 shuttlecock per 21 points game coz we hv many heavy smashers here... This RCL Royal can last us for 1 game too....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tommy View Post
    My friend gave me a new model called RCL Gold No.1 to test out last nite. The shuttle flied pretty good. Durability-wise might not be as good as RCL Titanium but it still lasted us two 21-point games per shuttle. The price is cheaper than RCL Titanium.
    How much is RCL Titanium?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you order more than 50 tubes from RCL, they will give you "exclusive" model, which is not available in any other store... but... the shuttlecocks is still the same..... you can even tell them how u wanna name the model....

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast