SuperBird Single Survival Winners

Discussion in 'Arcadia Badminton Club ( ABC )' started by SuperBird, Jun 1, 2009.

1. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    Here is our first SuperBird Survival Single results as of May 31, 2009:
    Thanks for all of those courageous badminton warriors who played this first survival single. We all have lots of fun.

I would like to thx Sammy for his Gift ZRii- energy drink bottle for first place winner-go to Rudy. Our Champion #1 place reward $30 + ZRii drink ($40value) + Trophy + T-shirt. Our second place go to PAUL--reward 1 Free dozen DNA shuttlecock tube.

Video will be upload to You-tube, I need to do some editing & if anyone like a copy of a DVD version--It will be Free, just ask Eddie--Nickname SuperBird: Donation will be welcome. Every donation will go to next tournament.

Attached Files:

2. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    Players

More pictures: Players seem to be a little confuse about " Who am I going to be playing with!!!"--->>anyway, they finally figure it out in time- I was very :)

Attached Files:

3. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    Meet the Real SuperBird

Here is Superbird--Name Nutty: Have him for 10 yrs now. He is the reason I got my Nickname SuperBird.........

Attached Files:

4. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Looks fun..

..Sammy is a cool fella!!:cool:

5. ABCmanagement

ABCmanagement Regular Member

ABC will fully support this event

Hi Eddie and everyone who participated in this event.

Thanks for your organizing and participating. Please let me know if you need any help and contributions in the future to make it more fun? Staffs of ABC and I shall fully support for such kind of event.

When will the next one be?

Thanks
    William Chan
    ABC Management

6. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    Thanks William: I am very graceful and very very very Happy to hear that ABC management for giving support for our next tournament. This will Make Our WINNING $$$$$ BIGGER & Better. Thx again ..

I am going to have a Double Survival tournament on June 21, 2009 on Sunday at 2pm. Pending for now.

7. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    Final Score for the WINNER Result:

Rudy: 21 pts Paul: 18 pts

Semi Final Score:

Paul: 15 pts Binh: 13 pts

Rudy: 15pts LOC: 13 pts

8. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
  9. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
  10. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
  11. calvinlgoh

calvinlgoh Regular Member

Student
    Looks like a great time!!

Calvin

12. illusionistpro

illusionistpro Regular Member

Superbird, im sure William loves having an asset like you to really promote competition and the sport overall. If i was down there (im currently in the sf bay area) id certainly come play. Where are all the ladies at?

13. gamepurpose

gamepurpose Regular Member

unemployeed
    anybody know how and when to sign up for this tournament?
    thank you please reply on thread or msg me

14. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    Just send me an email: edlopez21@hotmail.com

Or Walk-in is welcome-Just remember to check the date and time of the event.

Our next Single Survival Tournament Going to held in Sept.---date is pending on this event.

But our Double Survival Tournament is on August 16, 2008 @ 2pm Sunday. So come 30 minutes early. You don't need a partner for this tournament and brings some friends if you like. We would love to see new challengers and make new friends.

Cost is $5.00 & 1 Free Birdie for each match.

Survival Theme:

1) First team reach 21pts WIN, YOU lose and YOU are OUT!!!--So you got to BE READY & Fight.....

2) Final 2 teams will get to play best of 3 games 21 pts..full game.

This system is Quick and simple, Waiting time will be less than 20 minutes if you WIN for your next match. So this is not a tournament where you going to WAIT for hrs and get tired before the NEXT round. I personally hate waiting, waiting ...and waiting ......

The good news: Winner #1 place will Get price MONEY: last time was $80.00 total winner for the first TEAM & MEDALS #2 place will Receive 4 dozens shuttles tubes--that is 2 a piece. If we have more teams, there will be #3 place PRIZE too.

For $5.00---> You are Getting a FULL HOUSE DEAL here: WINNING MONEY, MEDALS, Shuttlecocks, and get to be videotape on DVD to bring home to WATCH yourself playing.......and ..making new friends and enemies....is PRICELESS>>>>>>>>>

so come and have FUN..........SuperBird......

15. gamepurpose

unemployeed
    when you said 2008 is that mean 2009?
    or last year?
    and yea is it one day event only?
    But however, it's ok I guess if it's a short and small tournament, get to meet new people, and see where you are at.
    And I'm having feeling when you said double is mean handicap? Like MD vs WD and MD vs XD? those kind of thing, or is it has to be the exact category. Be more detail if you can, I really look forward to play
    Thank you
    It's all about fun =)

16. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    OOPS...2009

Check out my Double Survival Tournament post- I have more detail info there.

There is only 2 category players: A players mean -Experience & well rounded individual who can Smashed, defense, Height above the NET. The Weaker players are everyone ELSE that is not as strong as the A players.......in both category can be either GENDERS: male or Female......

How do we know who should be in the A category? If we never seen you play before, we can ask you or we will have someone test you out to see for a few minutes to see where you stand.

Then the A group will pick randomly a box full of names of weaker players----whoever their lucky to pick will be his/her partner. This will make the game more of a balance and more people can enjoy the game. If we don't do this, it will not be fair for most of us. As you can see with our last tournament: The winner turns out to be a Team that everyone was shocked to capture #1 place....So this show that everyone has a fair shot at Winning and having FUN.

That right, I like your attitude, just LIKE mine " It's all about FUN," with Little flavor added to it.........

good luck, and see you soon.........

17. gamepurpose

unemployeed
    koo, that's not what i had in mind but ok
    Cuz I don't like to play with stranger much, sometime you might get pissed off at if u're suck and all. But I guess, oh well. This sound interesting.
    And what If when you guys test some1 and that person just being watever to be in a weak category? lol
    and yea i'll definately be there, see you then. I might able to persuade two of my friends come.

18. gamepurpose

unemployeed
    and please just one more question. You sure it's gonna be 5 bucks only?
    or we have to pay 8 dollar to be inside, and then another 5 bucks to play the tournament.
    yea i'm poor =) and I live around 40 min away =(

19. SuperBird

SuperBird Regular Member

Doctor
    And what If when you guys test some1 and that person just being whatever to be in a weak category? lol, You can always get away with it the first time, but 2x around is the charm.... :)

IF ABC happened to charge you for visiting the place & playing for the first time at ABC, come & talk to me, I will discount You $1.00 + 1 Free DVD filming of the EVENT(another $3.00 value)