User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overall most shops are about the same in terms of pricing. Like what Drift said make the most sense. You need to consider and adding the cost of getting to the shop as well.

Example i'm from Kepong and I work in Kota Damansara and the most practical shop for me to go would be KD Sports. There are several shops in KD area(e.g. perfect sports) as well but this is where the service comes in place and so far I do not have any complains but compliments for them.

I am keen to take a look at Hock Eng as I was told that they have tonnes of varieties when comes to badminton accessories and jerseys but thinking of the distances to travel there and back always gives me a second thought

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lately some online shops emerge in klang valley. very competitive pricing. from the customer feedback, dun think they are selling fakes. i thk they set to give all the big 'players' in the thread titte a run for their bucks.

why buy from them when they dun even have a pyhsical shop? less than rm500 for ns9900. im going to buy my next racket from them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by concretemad View Post
    lately some online shops emerge in klang valley. very competitive pricing. from the customer feedback, dun think they are selling fakes. i thk they set to give all the big 'players' in the thread titte a run for their bucks.

why buy from them when they dun even have a pyhsical shop? less than rm500 for ns9900. im going to buy my next racket from them!
    need not look elsewhere
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...-3U-G5-KL-MSIA

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

daniel, one online seller (bcer also) selling brand new one for rm470 only wo. super deal. its high time to replace ur ti10-2.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2