User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 18
  1. #1
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default T&J Kepong, Saturday Evening

    Calling those interested to play at Saturday, one month
    maybe 2-3 times....not always...depends on every members
    right now 3-4 uncertain players....would like to get 2-3 more
    players that can be ready anytime on Saturday.
    Location: T&J Badminton Hall (Kepong behind Lorenzo)
    Time: 3pm to 5 pm (tentatively)
    Players: Age 25-3o plus ( average to good players)
    Fees and shuttles can be discuss later. Interested please pm me...

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    738
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Will notify when interested to join. Keep the thread update !

    Would play as walk-in guest, cant confirm as permanent player.

  3. #3
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    you are welcome....pm me your hp
    normally i will organise by sms the players...

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    KL Malaysia
    Posts
    247
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm interested. Living very nearby. Will pm you my hp no.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    530
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    Calling those interested to play at Saturday, one month
    maybe 2-3 times....not always...depends on every members
    right now 3-4 uncertain players....would like to get 2-3 more
    players that can be ready anytime on Saturday.
    Location: T&J Badminton Hall (Kepong behind Lorenzo)
    Time: 3pm to 5 pm (tentatively)
    Players: Age 25-3o plus ( average to good players)
    Fees and shuttles can be discuss later. Interested please pm me...
    why not join us

    we have badminton session at kepong every saturday afternoon 3pm~5pm
    kepong badminton centre
    2, jalan 5/32A, off bt 6 1/2,
    jalan kepong
    52100 kuala lumpur
    ,anyone interested to come pls call Amy 012-9181228 directly
    TQ

  6. #6
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asiatrader98 View Post
    why not join us

    we have badminton session at kepong every saturday afternoon 3pm~5pm
    kepong badminton centre
    2, jalan 5/32A, off bt 6 1/2,
    jalan kepong
    52100 kuala lumpur
    ,anyone interested to come pls call Amy 012-9181228 directly
    TQ


    we will merge with Amy and gangs and our group will
    be bigger...please pm me or sms her...if our group became
    big, we will open more courts...welcome

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    530
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielwong View Post
    we will merge with Amy and gangs and our group will
    be bigger...please pm me or sms her...if our group became
    big, we will open more courts...welcome

    u r ? r u going this weekend to join us?

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cheras
    Posts
    632
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hard to say if it will work if one gp is
    Beginner-intermediate and another gp is
    "Players: Age 25-3o plus ( average to good players)"

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    my lvl of play: intermediate
    age; 20 only.

    can i join?

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    530
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tucked View Post
    Hard to say if it will work if one gp is
    Beginner-intermediate and another gp is
    "Players: Age 25-3o plus ( average to good players)"
    good players, how good they r......i am waiting for u

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    530
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eileenlim4 View Post
    my lvl of play: intermediate
    age; 20 only.

    can i join?
    welcome... we r waiting for u

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks a.. haha.. got place for me ar?

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    530
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eileenlim4 View Post
    thanks a.. haha.. got place for me ar?
    sure.......see u this saturday

  14. #14
    Regular Member danielwong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    4,484
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    been busy lately...so what time asiatrader group playing?
    how many legs now?

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by asiatrader98 View Post
    sure.......see u this saturday
    how do i contact? is it amy that i should be contacting with?

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    516
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    kepong badminton centre
    2, jalan 5/32A, off bt 6 1/2,
    jalan kepong
    52100 kuala lumpur
    anyone interested to come pls call Amy 012-9181228 directly

    The session is still on for every saturday 2:30pm till 4:30pm.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    32
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    okok..thanks. i will.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    : 08-04-2010, 09:03 PM
  2. Looking for Saturday evening / night session
    By thlim78 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 06-22-2010, 04:16 AM
  3. Saturday evening game at the West
    By tenggk in forum Singapore
    Replies: 7
    : 03-26-2009, 01:12 AM
  4. Saturday evening at JGCC
    By tenggk in forum Singapore
    Replies: 7
    : 06-27-2008, 11:50 AM
  5. Saturday evening game @ Clementi SH
    By tenggk in forum Singapore
    Replies: 2
    : 02-15-2008, 04:21 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •