Results 137 to 153 of 357
09-11-2005, 11:27 PM #137Originally Posted by EastcoastAZN
09-12-2005, 01:12 PM #138
Brooklyn Badminton Club just updated their website, including the pic from 9/3 tourny: http://www.brooklynbadminton.com/2005tournament1.html Ok, again, I looked dead in the pic.
Check back soon, for their updated price chart, as the price will be going up after Sept.
09-13-2005, 02:42 PM #139
Clubs in New JerseyOriginally Posted by kapitankidlat
09-14-2005, 09:40 PM #140Originally Posted by EastcoastAZN
09-14-2005, 11:04 PM #141
Mystery UnsolvedOriginally Posted by rjcorcuera
So what's your name? I'm a NYCB regular on fridays and sundays. I must have seen you and played atleast a few times with you already. So who's this mystery man?
09-23-2005, 11:40 AM #142
can anyone give me directions on how to get to Stuyvesant? do they allow drop ins? how much is the rate? how many courts do they have?
09-24-2005, 01:32 AM #143Originally Posted by maldita119
09-24-2005, 10:13 AM #144
^thanks! planning to go there tomorrow with a couple of people. hope we'll be able to find the place.
09-27-2005, 01:20 PM #145
Friendly club (Jamaica H.S.) location will be re-opened on 10/1. I believe the training is from 9:30-11:30, and regular play is from 11:30 - 3:30 (or 11 to 3:30). Their staff came up with some new membership choices, which you can contact them through www.friendlybadminton.com
For the regular session membership, I believe u have 4 choices:
1. $90 for 3 months membership
2. $35 for monthly membership
3. $50 for 5 guest pass (expire every 3 months)
4. $12 per walk in
09-29-2005, 09:21 AM #146
Intermediary: 9:30 - 10:30
Beginner: 10:30 - 11:30
09-29-2005, 03:59 PM #147
See you there!Originally Posted by maldita119
Are you coming to Friendly Badminton Club's Jamaica HS location this saturday? Hope to finally see you.
09-30-2005, 11:00 AM #148
There will be NO badminton in Friendly (Jamaica HS) location on Sat 10/1, due to school problem (they used the gym for storage). If you want to play, you can still stop by the church gym at night, or brooklyn club at day time.
Hope not too many ppl will make a false trip due to school's late infor....
10-25-2005, 09:08 PM #149
Anyone from Brooklyn
My daughter is 12 years old, and love to play badminton. Does anyone know where we can go and have practice in Brooklyn? I found out that BBC are open every Saturday at John Deway High School, is there any teenage play there?? Thank you for any suggestion.
10-25-2005, 10:02 PM #150
I don't think they have regulars as young as 12, but they do have quite a few HS students there as well. The good thing about BBC is that they have 8 courts, and players lvl range from newbies to local champion lvl. Therefore, it's quite easy to get enough court time to either practice on ur own, or get into some competitive games.
You can contact them via www.brooklynbadminton.com, if you need to ask any more questions.
10-27-2005, 12:33 PM #151
1. Where do u live? I live in Babylon, about a half mile from the train station. (11702)
2. Where do u play - I grew up playing in Miller Place, I'm going to try to go to the Stony Brook university club now. Oh, also did a stint at RPI badminton club while I was attending school there.
3. What kinda racket u use? - HL-8800
4. Where did u get ur racket - My former coach used to sell raquets, so I got it from him.
5. How many hrs u usually play for a week? Recently, none. Hoping to change that though.
6. If I set a club about within 10 miles (use zip code 11365 as center), are u willing to participate? Largely depends on location, time, and cost but if things work out, sure.
7. How much u can afford for member fee? - yearly is more convenient, and I can afford a pretty decent sized member fee.
10-29-2005, 07:14 PM #152
Are you a regular at BBC? I can't find John Deway HS on Avenue X and Stillwell Ave. I found a P.S. technical school or something like that on Avenue X..... I am lost!!!
10-30-2005, 01:34 AM #153Originally Posted by Sillywin
By giant_q_tip in forum USA EastReplies: 24: 08-31-2009, 11:54 PM
By a1212c in forum IntroductionReplies: 3: 05-29-2006, 10:57 PM
By Coolbluz in forum Canada EastReplies: 9: 03-08-2006, 05:04 PM
By SRune in forum Market PlaceReplies: 4: 03-18-2005, 12:05 PM
By LazyBuddy in forum USA EastReplies: 19: 12-16-2004, 09:21 PM