User Tag List

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    Brooklyn Club updated their website. Much better appearance than the original one (ok, I know i did a crappy job before... ).

http://free.hostdepartment.com/b/bro...nton/main.html

Nice Pics in "The Club" section. But how come they always make me look fat in pics???
    Bad camera!

Finally get to see the courts with the famous "taped-in" lines!

-dave

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wood_22_chuck
    Bad camera!

Finally get to see the courts with the famous "taped-in" lines!

-dave
    The original pics were large, nice and clear. I think for bandwidth purpose, they shrink down the resolution and size. Maybe that's why my face was a lil bit twisted...

The yellow lines are painted ones. The "tape" lines are for several other clubs/gyms.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Save the thread!

The original pics were large, nice and clear. I think for bandwidth purpose, they shrink down the resolution and size. Maybe that's why my face was a lil bit twisted...

The yellow lines are painted ones. The "tape" lines are for several other clubs/gyms.

Hey Lazy i just finished checking out the link. Seems like only changes to the site was minimal. Come on tell us your "true" intention was just to post something and keep "your" thread from dying right! lolz Since its been a month since the last post. Anyways i saw the pic of you and its much better than the real thing trust me....JK...okay now i'm asking for death haha...oh and another thing in the last two group pictures i've noticed they are all girls...can you tell me where can i find them? How come when i go there i only see old sweaty heavy breathing men and no hot young and fresh girls? Okay time for me to go back to working(taking naps) before the boss comes back.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EastcoastAZN
    Hey Lazy i just finished checking out the link. Seems like only changes to the site was minimal. Come on tell us your "true" intention was just to post something and keep "your" thread from dying right! lolz Since its been a month since the last post. Anyways i saw the pic of you and its much better than the real thing trust me....JK...okay now i'm asking for death haha...oh and another thing in the last two group pictures i've noticed they are all girls...can you tell me where can i find them? How come when i go there i only see old sweaty heavy breathing men and no hot young and fresh girls? Okay time for me to go back to working(taking naps) before the boss comes back.
    1. Originally when i put up this site, I used very very fundamental HTML and front page. Once others taking over (2-3 months ago?), they did a much better job in the layout. Of course, the main contents are similar, but with more pics.

2. Errrr.... don't want to say too much to get this thread locked... Just for your information, most of them are HS students, who used to attend regularly on Sat. Not sure why most of them did not show up lately, maybe due to final coming up, or the weather is too good to stay inside.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Originally when i put up this site, I used very very fundamental HTML and front page. Once others taking over (2-3 months ago?), they did a much better job in the layout. Of course, the main contents are similar, but with more pics.

2. Errrr.... don't want to say too much to get this thread locked... Just for your information, most of them are HS students, who used to attend regularly on Sat. Not sure why most of them did not show up lately, maybe due to final coming up, or the weather is too good to stay inside.
    Thank you for complimenting the site. It took quite a while to get all those little things in place.
    About the size of the pictures, I was requested to make it smaller so that it can be downloaded faster.
    If you think there's anything i can improve on the site, let me know. I will try my best to get them there.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PepsiMan
    Thank you for complimenting the site. It took quite a while to get all those little things in place.
    About the size of the pictures, I was requested to make it smaller so that it can be downloaded faster.
    If you think there's anything i can improve on the site, let me know. I will try my best to get them there.
    No doubt ur guys did a wonderful job, much much better than the crappy version i put up back then (hey, i am NOT a programmer )

Keep up with the good work, and might consider update the pictures once we get more events/tournies going on. One suggestion is to get a link for pictures on the homepage banner.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am really glad to see so many badminton lovers here. But I was pretty puzzled where are you guys typically play, the Brooklyn club or the friendly badminton one? I will move to nyc pretty soon, and I look forward to meeting you guys!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yixinnt
    I am really glad to see so many badminton lovers here. But I was pretty puzzled where are you guys typically play, the Brooklyn club or the friendly badminton one? I will move to nyc pretty soon, and I look forward to meeting you guys!
    Personally, I bounce between all the clubs. Both places have nice crowd in general. Depend on ur schedule and location, u have to make ur own choice.

Btw, replied ur PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is there indoor court in Queens

Welcome another baddy expert coming to NY!

Currently, trying to recover my knee injury from the team tourny. Once i can run and jump again, we can surely work out something. Maybe one of us can pay a visit to the other. I am sure I can learn a lot from you, as I am no where near to be "good".
    (( Hi:
    I live in Bayside Queens and I just wonder if you know if there are any indoor courts near where I live and that I would love to join your club !!!

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Hi Bayside Badminton Player

Quote Originally Posted by chittychoco
    (( Hi:
    I live in Bayside Queens and I just wonder if you know if there are any indoor courts near where I live and that I would love to join your club !!!

Thanks

Hi i live in Flushing,Queens and i play badminton so much that i injured myself haha. What is your level of play and how long have you been playing? Are you a girl because i'm looking for a mixed doubles partner for an upcoming tournament haha. You should try Queens Borough Community College in Bayside www.qcc.cuny.edu on wednesdays 1-3pm at the gym (you can try to walk in and play since they don't check ID's that much), www.friendlybadminton.com offers play at a church near Queens Center Mall on wednesday and saturday nights. The Brooklyn Badminton Club is very far away near Coney Island. Try going there if you have a car or want to take an hour long subway ride but the place has eight courts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool Hi moving to NYC soon player

Quote Originally Posted by yixinnt

Hi i live in Flushing,Queens and i play badminton so much that i injured myself haha. What is your level of play and how long have you been playing? Are you a girl because i'm looking for a mixed doubles partner for an upcoming tournament haha. You should try Queens Borough Community College in Bayside www.qcc.cuny.edu on wednesdays 1-3pm at the gym (you can try to walk in and play since they don't check ID's that much), www.friendlybadminton.com offers play at a church near Queens Center Mall on wednesday and saturday nights. The Brooklyn Badminton Club is very far away near Coney Island. Try going there if you have a car or want to take an hour long subway ride but the place has eight courts.

P.S. i'm so lazy i just copy and pasted my old post hehe. I love screwing with LB's thread.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(( Hi:

Thanks
    If you have to limit ur choice in queens, as EastcoastAZN suggested, www.friendlybadminton.com is the choice. In August, the church gym (next to queens center) is the only place to be open. After Sept 10th, their Jamaica HS site will be re open, which is a much better facility.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you have to limit ur choice in queens, as EastcoastAZN suggested, www.friendlybadminton.com is the choice. In August, the church gym (next to queens center) is the only place to be open. After Sept 10th, their Jamaica HS site will be re open, which is a much better facility.
    Thank you for the info.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

P.S. i'm so lazy i just copy and pasted my old post hehe. I love screwing with LB's thread.
    Thanks for the info. I havn't played for years since i left HK and i don't think i will be good enought for tournament. QCC is in fact really close to where I live, but unfortunately I work Mon - Fri...any suggestions??

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the info. I havn't played for years since i left HK and i don't think i will be good enought for tournament. QCC is in fact really close to where I live, but unfortunately I work Mon - Fri...any suggestions??

Thanks
    Personally, I never went to QCC. I heard it's only open for students / faculties / staff of QCC. The contact info on line was way out of dated, and only a fax machine "trying" to pick up the calls.

If you have car access, highly recommand brooklyn club or friendly club (Jamaica H.S. after sept 10). Both club have all lvls of players, and you should be able to find ur own comfortable group easily.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wink Jacy?

Thanks

Hmm...i know someone that lives very close to QCC,works mondays to fridays,and is from Hong Kong. Are you my ex girlfriend!!?? Hahaha.......JK.....hmm maybe you can play with us on weekdays after work hours....but what time do you get out of work or what time do you get home. If you're not able to play weekday nights then you can just play on weekends .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm...i know someone that lives very close to QCC,works mondays to fridays,and is from Hong Kong. Are you my ex girlfriend!!?? Hahaha.......JK.....hmm maybe you can play with us on weekdays after work hours....but what time do you get out of work or what time do you get home. If you're not able to play weekday nights then you can just play on weekends .
    Hi:

You are so not funny... Neway...i work in midtown so by the time i get home and get the car to QCC, it would be 6:30...would that be too late??? Weekends sound just great would it be at QCC also?? since driving to there would make it so much easier for me ..
    Thanks

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast