FS/WTT: Yonex Armortec 800DEF (Phil)

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell - Read the rules sticky before you post' started by bai_bay, Jun 13, 2009.

1. bai_bay

bai_bay Regular Member

YONEX ARMORTEC 800 DEF
    3U/G5
    Strung: BG66@27lbs
    Shaft: 5115456
    Cone: 200843HK
    Condition: Pretty much perfectly way over 8/10. It doesn’t have serious dents, cracks, paint scratch or paint being chipped off yet that could affect its performance.
    I replaced the original grip to a “gray” colored Yonex TT Gamma 9804 PL Grip. The stringer wittingly put a Yonex logo on the string, because according to him it’s a “Yonex”!:D

The reason is, since I bought this racquet last April, I can’t play occasionally or even competitively anymore because of the abrupt shifting schedule I got at work. I do intend to use this racquet in for tournaments someday…but guess who’s not going to step into the court for a while. :crying:

I’m looking to sell it for Php 7,000 pesos.
    I’m also considering a trade for a Yonex Ti-10 3U-4U at G5. I’m willing to add cash even. ;)

I’m not sure how I could ship this to any country in good condition and on time, so I guess this is only intended locally.:confused:

Interested parties can also reach me in: 09173490329:)

2. bai_bay

bai_bay Regular Member

Here are some pics folks...should've posted this long time ago.

Attached Files:

3. bai_bay

bai_bay Regular Member

update:due to sense of urgency,i have to break the price down to Php6,000(neg).