badminton business

Discussion in 'Places to play / Clubs / Local Events' started by ariz30, Jun 15, 2009.

1. ariz30

ariz30 New Member

nurse
    hi. i would like to start a badminton business in our province here in philippines. i am seeking any advise from any court owners on how to start and operate. what is ideal to use, a wood court or taraflex court. i would like to inquire for any possible supplier of taraflex court in our country.

2. singnflip4life

singnflip4life Regular Member

Full Time Med Student
    Hey,

Having played on both, I'd really have to recommend taraflex over wood flooring, 100%. It grips the shoe better and is easier on the joints, especially the knees. Wood floors tend to be slippery, and it also makes shoes slippery as well. It really does make a difference.

3. usjsubang

usjsubang Regular Member

General Manager
    Hi Ariz,
    Glad to hear that you are going to start off the badminton court business in your home country. It is worth trying as i believe the people in Philippines is many. I was a former national player before and i currently running a badminton courts in Malaysia. I believe wood or Taraflex has its advantage and disadvantage, however, wood court has been classified as old fashion and Taraflex seems too expensive in the business point of view. Therefore, you must carefully weigh between the two.