User Tag List

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
Results 35 to 51 of 605
  1. #35
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    If you buy it from Chris, the sole distributor its $155. Other shops that take their stocks from him is $160+ to 170+ or more.
    Crazy question, but are these prices in US Dollars or Singapore Dollars?

  2. #36
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_80 View Post
    Crazy question, but are these prices in US Dollars or Singapore Dollars?
    We use Singapore Dollars.

  3. #37
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Damn, those are good prices

    I thought I'd better check as US$ are sometimes used for international prices.

    I think I'll be emailing this guy. Soon.

  4. #38
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Sing-a-pore!
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    went down today to restring my racket and im impressed with the customer service.
    i compared the price of BG-80 to sportslink @ amk central and i must say the price is better too

    forgot to check out price of shuttles though as i was in a rush.

    -
    first post!

  5. #39
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by baggies34 View Post
    Hi, does anyone have a personal email address for Mr. Chris Aw as I would like to know if he wil ship to the UK after seeing his prices I got so excited as he is so CHEAP.

    Do you know anything about the racket Racket Z3000 that he has for sale? I hope he will post a full price list as I am keen to update my badminton gear and am getting quite excited about his shop and prices.

    Thanks for your advice.

    Chris
    I have now received my 2 rackets from Chris - all I can say is purchase purchase purchase purchse

  6. #40
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baggies34 View Post
    I have now received my 2 rackets from Chris - all I can say is purchase purchase purchase purchse
    What did u buy from him? Any pictures?

  7. #41
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Czech Rep.
    Posts
    112
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    What did u buy from him? Any pictures?
    And what about shipment to UK? Thanks for info.

  8. #42
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baggies34 View Post
    I have now received my 2 rackets from Chris - all I can say is purchase purchase purchase purchse
    I'm trying to buy an SW33C from Chris - he seems to take his time responding to emails

    I guess mail order isn't his main business, so I can forgive him. We seem to be getting there anyway.

    I'd be interested to hear how long it took for you to get your rackets though!

  9. #43
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_80 View Post
    I'm trying to buy an SW33C from Chris - he seems to take his time responding to emails

    I guess mail order isn't his main business, so I can forgive him. We seem to be getting there anyway.

    I'd be interested to hear how long it took for you to get your rackets though!
    Well it took about 3 weeks from starting the email ocnversation with Chris to finally receiving my rackets, which isnt bad considering where this gentleman is situated. The rackets came perfectly package and the stringing looks a 1st class job. I am extemely happy with his overall service and will be placing another order shortly for shuttlecocks and more badminton equipment.

  10. #44
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Victor apparels

    Black t-shirt and 3/4 pants casual combination (3rd picture) is the similar set worn by Lee Yong Dae when he was in Singapore (for the Aviva Singapore Open) at the Amara Hotel dinner hosted by Chris Aw.

    T-shirt colours available in white, navy blue, black, yellow and green.
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by aramistuscany; 08-26-2009 at 11:26 AM.

  11. #45
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Victor Explorer CLS 6500

    Explorer CLS 6500 (green/white) is similar to the Explorer CLS 6300 (red/white) except 6500 is medium flex (stiffer) whereas 6300 is flexible. Very reasonable price for a quality racquet. Strung with matching Victor VS-650 (0.66mm) green string.

    Balance: 283-290mm
    All carbon graphite slim shaft
    Attached Images Attached Images          
    Last edited by aramistuscany; 08-26-2009 at 11:43 AM.

  12. #46
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    1,494
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How much are the tees? They really look good.

    aramistuscany, you must have a good collection of rackets and apparels to open a mini warehouse.

  13. #47
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenggk View Post
    How much are the tees? They really look good.

    aramistuscany, you must have a good collection of rackets and apparels to open a mini warehouse.
    I think its something like $24 but I got a small discount from Chris for each of them as I bought quite a number of stuff and also strung my Gosen Roots Aermet 6000 there. I also bought some previous season/older designs Victor t-shirts two for $28 deal. They are good quality 'drifit' material. Victor call theirs the 'Super-Dry'. A great deal!

  14. #48
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    1,494
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does quoting your name or nick entitle me to a discount?

    Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    I think its something like $24 but I got a small discount from Chris for each of them as I bought quite a number of stuff and also strung my Gosen Roots Aermet 6000 there. I also bought some previous season/older designs Victor t-shirts two for $28 deal. They are good quality 'drifit' material. Victor call theirs the 'Super-Dry'. A great deal!

  15. #49
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tenggk View Post
    Does quoting your name or nick entitle me to a discount?
    Chirs is an accomodating and very friendly guy. He will give you a discount by just telling him you heard about it in this forum. My name does not carry any weight here or anywhere .

    Just a side note.. we were talking about the Victor models he does not carry but able to bring in e.g Explorer 68 presently use by Lee Hyo Jung (KOR) (WD, XD doubles) and Lee Wan Wah (MAS independent) (MD doubles). If there are enough of us who wants the racquet (maybe about 15 of us) he will bring it in as Victor's minimum order is 25. He will absorbed the other 10 or so pieces. The Explorer series are really good racquets for these prices but it seems that there are just not enough awareness among consumers. The Bravesword and Super Wave series are more well-marketed and well-known and concurrently more expensive also

    Anyway he did mentioned he may bring in the top-end and latest Explorer 88. New shipment of stocks are scheduled for Sep 09. Let's see what is the inventory in it then!
    Last edited by aramistuscany; 08-26-2009 at 09:43 PM.

  16. #50
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,135
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Have been looking for the Explorer68 and was hoping that it would be available in Singapore. Dun really understand Chris's rationale in bringing in the other models of the Explorer series but not the Explorer 68. Maybe its easier said than done but believe he should not have any problem selling 25 pieces of Explorer 68 in the Singapore market given that there are many Victor users in Singapore. Perhaps he could even market this model limited to 'only 25 pieces available in Singapore'

    Anyway I managed to find one piece at Honly JB after months of hunting around. Cost M$230 unstrung (S$95). imho its a mid-stiff 'value-for money' racquet and plays similarly to the yonex arcsaber 10. Just my two cents.

    Quote Originally Posted by aramistuscany View Post
    Just a side note.. we were talking about the Victor models he does not carry but able to bring in e.g Explorer 68 presently use by Lee Hyo Jung (KOR) (WD, XD doubles) and Lee Wan Wah (MAS independent) (MD doubles). If there are enough of us who wants the racquet (maybe about 15 of us) he will bring it in as Victor's minimum order is 25. He will absorbed the other 10 or so pieces. The Explorer series are really good racquets for these prices but it seems that there are just not enough awareness among consumers.

  17. #51
    Regular Member aramistuscany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Firenze, Tuscany
    Posts
    1,533
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Victor cloth racquet sleeve/bag

    Chris is selling them at $8 apiece. They are almost the same as Yonex (as seen in the pictures) but Yonex's are more suede-like and feels softer.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Chris Aw badminton shop SG
    By Cheetah in forum Market Place
    Replies: 7
    : 11-26-2011, 09:12 PM
  2. chris@ccc in distress
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 75
    : 07-06-2008, 11:59 PM
  3. chris@ccc is 750,000 richer
    By chris-ccc in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 30
    : 04-28-2008, 05:08 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    : 11-18-2005, 09:10 PM
  5. Hi everyone Chris here
    By TourSpEdition in forum Introduction
    Replies: 2
    : 05-05-2004, 09:49 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •