Hi from Sac, CA!

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by singnflip4life, Jun 17, 2009.

1. singnflip4life

singnflip4life Regular Member

Full Time Med Student
    Hi Guys,

I first stumbled across this forum back in March, when it came to my attention that my friend's MP100 was a fake, and I was looking for knowledge on how to differentiate between real and fake Yonex, and I've been hooked on the site ever since.

For the first few months though, I used mainly the Marketplace, but now that I have the rackets I want (for now), I've decided to explore the rest of the forums.

I just want to say that this forum is an amazing resource for badminton, with lots of interesting things. And other shocking ones, like the picture of that poor APACS racket Dink-A-Lot broke in two places when smashing.

Well, here's my formal introduction, and here's to many more years of badminton and its spread throughout the world!

-Singnflip4life (Just singnflip if you're lazy XD or SFL)

Oh and if there's anyone in the Sacramento/Elk Grove area that wants to play over the summer, let me know! I'm desperate for anywhere to play in Sac besides CSUS and UCD (which is where I go for school now) and any badminton shops around here!

2. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

hi there ! welcome to the forum and have fun here!:)

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome..

..BCDF, Singnflip4life!:)..Great to have you aboard with us and you know what, there are many baddy lovers just like you in the NorCal region; although most of them congregate in and around the Bay Area (quite a ways from your area). Same goes for the baddy stores. If you'd like to know more, you can hover on over to the Places to Play/Local Events->USA West sub-forum. Should be a boatload of baddy infos for you to digest.
    Anyway, keep visiting us and hope you'll continue to sing and flip (which i don't know how you'll do those in a forum) while surfing in here!;):cool:

4. Jing09

Jing09 Regular Member

Student
    Go join the UCD badminton team :D

5. singnflip4life

singnflip4life Regular Member

Full Time Med Student
    Ah I've thought about joining the badminton team at UCD, the only drawback is that they play in Hickey gym. The flooring is quite slippery compared to the ARC.