User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The field of LD's rivals getting enlarged?

I just know came to PC and watched online results.

21:4

what this hell is about? Fromwhen LD loses in such way? He did lost to CJ before but not so disgraceful
    What a reason to come playing once a quarter and lost 21:4?? Has CJ been just a killer in this match or what?
    From now on I see the field of LD's rivals getting enlarged - not only LCW's challenge meets LD in coming WCH..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, you are wrong..lin dan is being a very good generous men there.
    u should know it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    u should know it
    I'm as a boiling water here.. have you seen a match?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No surprise LD lost to his fellow team-mate...LD also defeated by his team-mate Chen Long not so long ago.Don't worry,LD always has good record against "outsider".Maybe this time the China coaching staff are playing some mind-game or strategy,who knows?!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dassad View Post
    I'm as a boiling water here.. have you seen a match?
    No need to see the match also will know..just look at the score..its too obvious he's too generous now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by olympic View Post
    No surprise LD lost to his fellow team-mate...LD also defeated by his team-mate Chen Long not so long ago.Don't worry,LD always has good record against "outsider".Maybe this time the China coaching staff are playing some mind-game or strategy,who knows?!
    yes it's looking exactly like some strategy
    as if at the 4:4 score coach tells LD - ok, that's enough, relax
    despite anyway a 21:4 just kills me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was never a 4:4 in the 3rd game... It's 7:1 -> 18:2 -> 19:3 -> 21:4 (Maybe LD said to CJ at 19:3 "Com'on! I am better than TH!", CJ said "Oops, sorry I forgot, here's your 4th point.").

Is there anyone who watched the match?

This is the first time (after OG) LD lost in the first tournament after training (LD lost in HK and Swiss but they are both the 2nd tournament of back-to-back events).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

18:2??

I gonna watch the game. i cant remember this in between top players
    LD just missed one point after another?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

21-4...
    Coach: Hey,CJ,LD...both of you already "battle" for 1 hour,it is enough for warm-up and the spectators in the stadium are being well-entertained too...one two zoom...ok,CJ you go wrap up the game...
    Last edited by olympic; 06-19-2009 at 10:33 AM. Reason: wrong spelling

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I din watch the game but I was stunned when I saw the score...did LD totally gave up playing?? wad exactly happen??

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkai View Post
    I din watch the game but I was stunned when I saw the score...did LD totally gave up playing?? wad exactly happen??
    Read post #2 for more info

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None of you understand how caring Lin Dan really is.

Lin Dan realized that if he continued to play hard with Chen Jin in the 3rd set, it may take over an hour and a half to finish the match, but then there are plenty more matches following his match. So for the sake of the spectators(and the viewers online), he decided to let Chen Jin win easier, so everybody will get to go home(or go to sleep) earlier and be able to go to work with some energy tomorrow, which in terms help everyone keep their job and keep the economy growing even during this recession period.

Look at how selfish Gade and Taufik are... for their own benefits, they took over 73 minutes just to finish off their match, and there is still another match to follow. The fans stay up until late night, causing lack of sleep the next day, and possibly risking getting fired... in terms causing an increase in unemployment rate + decrease in the GDP and affects the entire global economy.

Now that you people know the truth behind this incident, those who were cursing or blaming Lin Dan should be ashamed of yourself.
    We should thank Lin Dan for his generousity, everyone gives your appaluse!!!
    Last edited by bananakid; 06-19-2009 at 10:49 AM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bananakid View Post

Lin Dan realized that if he continued to play hard with Chen Jin in the 3rd set, it may take over an hour and a half to finish the match, but then there are plenty more matches following his match. So for the sake of the spectators(and the viewers online), he decided to let Chen Jin win easier, so everybody will get to go home(or go to sleep) earlier and be able to go to work with some energy tomorrow, which in terms help everyone keep their job and keep the economy growing even during this recession period.

Look at how selfish Gade and Taufik are... for their own benefits, they took over 73 minutes just to finish off their match, and there is still another match to follow. The fans stay up until late night, causing lack of sleep the next day, and possibly risking getting fired... in terms causing an increase in unemployment rate + decrease in the GDP and affects the entire global economy.

Now that you people know the truth behind this incident, those who were cursing or blaming Lin Dan should be ashamed of yourself.
    ya,everyone,give your applause to bananakid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    u should know it
    You can say that if Chong Wei lose ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is in fact not true... LD vs CJ is not on TV court, even if they play 2 hours, there are many ways to arrange the following matches so that they won't start too late.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought badminton fans have a big spirit to watch the match ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ye333 View Post
    That is in fact not true... LD vs CJ is not on TV court, even if they play 2 hours, there are many ways to arrange the following matches so that they won't start too late.
    How could anyone not put Lin Dan on TV??? Wonder why Ina is not doing very well with its economy, and the lack of badminton popularity around the world? Just kidding.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast