What's the difference between the Gosen Aermet 4500 and Aermet 3400?

Discussion in 'Racket Recommendation / Comparison' started by Joseph, Sep 27, 2002.

1. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

Besides the fact that the Aermet 4500 has an oval head with aermet mesh and the Aermet 3400 has an iso head along with aermet mesh and titanium mesh. So what's the difference? Is Aermet 3400 better than the Aermet 4500 or is it the other way around? Can someone give me a somewhat review of these 2 racquets? I haven't seen any in the review section. Thanks

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    is an orange better or an apple better? ;)

3. Joseph

Joseph Regular Member

okay okay, i understand what you mean kwun. How bout this? What's good about each racquet? I think i worded that correctly.

4. pinoysmash

pinoysmash Regular Member

Architect
    joseph

im currently using a gosen gavunroots br5000ti, the higher range of gosen rackets before aermet came out, it has a stiff flex rating and recommended for hard hitters, the equivalent aermet model is the aermet 6000, with the oval head shape.

the aermet 4500 has a "medium flex" or your regular flex rating, (according to gosen specs), and therefore less stiffer than the aermet6000.

the aermet 3400 has a "soft flex" rating and more suitable for the entry level player with a little "ummmp" to the shaft due to its 2-kickpoint system too.

i love playing with the gosen rackets, although its not as popular as yonex, but it creates havoc during games...it flexes its heads for you.....so to speak:D

happy smashing!

5. pinoysmash

pinoysmash Regular Member

Architect
    joseph

if you can look closely on the malaysian team's rackets, they are using the gavunroots and aermet models early this year for their campaign... i got the rackets with the BAM (Persatuan Badminton Malaysia) logo/seal on each rackets/bags...check their site and you'll see the no.1 singles player from malaysia using the gosens..;)

6. lchan

lchan Regular Member

i personally never really liked the aermet 4500. i just never knew why, plus i have no idea if the 2 kick point works. but wat the heck, i broke it this week when i clashed with my frens racquet. the damage was so bad, the left and right side of the head snaped and the 12 oclock cracked too. Basically, when frame totally collapsed in the impact.