Where to buy National Trikots ?

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by PeterH, Jun 21, 2009.

1. PeterH

PeterH Regular Member

I searched but didnt found a threat like that.. like you can see i am living in germany and i am looking for the national trikots auf some countrys like indonesia or china...do you know where i can buy them? allready In germany it is really hard to buy a german national trikot - they get hardly sold...is it so in the asian countrys too?

i hope you can understand my bad english..;)
    greetings from germany

#1 PeterH, Jun 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  2. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

All Trikots are regular Yonex Trikots or other brands like Victor, Li-Ning. The new Kina Trikot costs ~$100 (~€70 [​IMG]).
    The only difference is some countries add a flag (which you can do yourself) and have print on the back (which you can let some printshop do).
    Trikot = jersey or shirt (you won't find much searching for trikot :p)

3. Oldhand

Oldhand Moderator

Broadcast Systems Integration
    For a moment, I thought the OP was looking for tickets or trinkets.
    The thread's title is too precious to be amended :p

4. PeterH

PeterH Regular Member

I said my english isnt as good as i want it to be ;)
    but thank you for the help..

5. demolidor

demolidor Regular Member

6. Cheetah

Cheetah Regular Member

Student
    German: Also wenn du die KAUFEN willst, richtig mit den Namen....und die Speziellen Yonex Zeichen... Dann kannst du es VERGESSEN. Mein Bruder auf den German Open 2009 das LETZTE Lee Yong Dae Yonex Trikot abgestaubt :D und eins von Tony Gunawan. Wenn du Glück hast, dann kannst du die vllt bei irgendeinem Turnier bekommen..musst die halt anbetteln. Aber von China??? Eher unmöglich, da man 1tens Nich hinter die Absperrung kommt und 2tens Wenn du es schaffen solltest, dann geben sie dir die wahrscheinlich ncih

English: If you want to BUY the original shirt, with name on it and stuff, is it almost impossible to do so. Forget it...I think nobody will ever sell them if the person is a real fan of that player/country. My brother has gotten the LAST Lee Yong Dae Yonex shirt on the German Open 2009 and a Shirt from Tony Gunawan. If you are lucky you can get behind the Public area to the clothing rooms of someone famous. But China??? I really dont think so. Even IF you get in the VIP area u can be sure, that do chinese player will give it to you. Sorry but no chance ;)