User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 17 of 42
  1. #1
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,548
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Thumbs up CCC Badminton Karaoke Party on 4th of July, 2009.

    .
    CCC Badminton Karaoke Party on 4th of July, 2009

    Greetings CCCers,

    Because a few CCCers have missed out on our last CCC Karaoke Party (click here), MaiMai has suggested that we do another one.

    Below, are the details for this one:

    CCC Karaoke Party (4-July-2009)
    When .......... Saturday 04-July-2009 (7:30pm till late)
    Where ......... Sushi Handroll Japanese Restaurant
    Address ......
    145 High Street, Prahran 3181 (50m before the intersection with Chapel Street, if coming from the city side). It is opposite Swinburne University on High St.
    Telephone ... (03) 9533-2228 or 0402-197-587 (Contact person: Liong)
    Cost ...........
    $25 per head (Only CCCers, partners, friends and families are invited)

    The cost includes foods and karaoke;
    * Food ........ Japanese foods. It's a AYCE (All You Can Eat) Buffet
    * Karaoke ... English, Chinese, Indonesian and Korean songs are available
    * Dancing ... Just find a partner and dance the night away while we sing
    * Drinks ...... BYO (Bring Your Own). Or, you can purchase separately at the restaurant

    Like before, we shall start a 'Booking In List' (in our next post).

    Cheers... chris-ccc

    .

  2. #2
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,548
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow CCC Badminton Karaoke Party on 4th of July, 2009: Booking In List.

    .
    So let's start our BOOKING IN LIST.
    =========================================

    Booking In List:
    CCC Karaoke Party: Saturday 4-July-2009, 7:30pm till late

    We do a Booking In List:
    (1) To
    welcome all CCCers, partners, friends and families to attend
    (2) To ensure that enough food is prepared for us by the restaurant kitchen
    (3) To ensure that we are not too crowded, it is best not to exceed 22 persons
    If unable to attend, kindly remove your name so that others can replace you.

    Use the 'Reserve List' if unsure of attending, and then move up to the MAIN when sure.

    Main List:
    (1) Mai-H
    (2) kkliong
    (3) chris-ccc
    (4)
    (5)
    (6)

    Reserve List:
    (R1)
    (R2)
    (R3)
    .

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    brunswick, vic, australia
    Posts
    223
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Booking In List:
    CCC Karaoke Party: Saturday 4-July-2009, 7:30pm till late

    We do a Booking In List:
    (1) To
    welcome all CCCers, partners, friends and families to attend
    (2) To ensure that enough food is prepared for us by the restaurant kitchen
    (3) To ensure that we are not too crowded, it is best not to exceed 22 persons
    If unable to attend, kindly remove your name so that others can replace you.

    Use the 'Reserve List' if unsure of attending, and then move up to the MAIN when sure.

    Main List:
    (1) Mai-H
    (2) kkliong
    (3) chris-ccc
    (4) Sharon-O
    (5)
    (6)

    Reserve List:
    (R1)
    (R2)
    (R3)

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Caufield
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Would really like to join, but unfortunately I won't be in Mel on the 4th. Maybe next time.

  5. #5
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,548
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow CCC Karaoke Party on 04-July-2009: Shirley-Y is unable to come

    Quote Originally Posted by Shirley_Yuan View Post

    Would really like to join, but unfortunately I won't be in Mel on the 4th. Maybe next time.

    .
    It's OK Shirley_Yuan ,

    There will be another CCC Party for you another time.

    Sometimes, we do not know how many CCCers are reading about our coming activities.
    So it's great that you have replied.

    BTW, have you joined our CCC at Facebook yet? Because info have been sent out via our CCC Facebook Group too.
    .

  6. #6
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,548
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow CCC Karaoke Party: Saturday 4-July-2009 (4 so far)

    .
    Lesley-F emailed saying that she is unable to attend this time.
    Our Booking In List now stands at 4.

    =========================================

    Use the RESERVE list if unsure of attending, and then move up to the MAIN when sure.

    Booking In List:
    CCC Karaoke Party: Saturday 4-July-2009, 7:30pm till late

    We do a Booking In List:
    (1) To
    welcome all CCCers, partners, friends and families to attend
    (2) To ensure that enough food is prepared for us by the restaurant kitchen
    (3) To ensure that we are not too crowded, it is best not to exceed 22 persons
    If unable to attend, kindly remove your name so that others can replace you.

    Use the 'Reserve List' if unsure of attending, and then move up to the MAIN when sure.

    Main List:
    (1) Mai-H
    (2) kkliong
    (3) chris-ccc
    (4) Sharon-O
    (5)
    (6)

    Reserve List:
    (R1)
    (R2)
    (R3)
    .

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Use the RESERVE list if unsure of attending, and then move up to the MAIN when sure.

    Booking In List:
    CCC Karaoke Party: Saturday 4-July-2009, 7:30pm till late

    We do a Booking In List:
    (1) To
    welcome all CCCers, partners, friends and families to attend
    (2) To ensure that enough food is prepared for us by the restaurant kitchen
    (3) To ensure that we are not too crowded, it is best not to exceed 22 persons
    If unable to attend, kindly remove your name so that others can replace you.

    Use the 'Reserve List' if unsure of attending, and then move up to the MAIN when sure.

    Main List:
    (1) Mai-H
    (2) kkliong
    (3) chris-ccc
    (4) Sharon-O
    (5) Drew-L
    (6) Lisa-O
    (7)
    (8)
    (9)

    Reserve List:
    (R1)
    (R2)
    (R3)

  8. #8
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,548
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow CCC Karaoke Party: Saturday 4-July-2009, 7:30pm till late.

    .
    Now we have 6 coming. Hope to get another 16 more.
    =========================================

    Use the RESERVE list if unsure of attending, and then move up to the MAIN when sure.

    Booking In List:
    CCC Karaoke Party: Saturday 04-July-2009, 7:30pm till late

    We do a Booking In List:
    (1) To
    welcome all CCCers, partners, friends and families to attend
    (2) To ensure that enough food is prepared for us by the restaurant kitchen
    (3) To ensure that we are not too crowded, it is best not to exceed 22 persons
    If unable to attend, kindly remove your name so that others can replace you.

    Use the 'Reserve List' if unsure of attending, and then move up to the MAIN when sure.

    Main List:
    (1) Mai-H
    (2) kkliong
    (3) chris-ccc
    (4) Sharon-O
    (5) Drew-L
    (6) Lisa-O
    (7)
    (8)
    (9)

    Reserve List:
    (R1)
    (R2)
    (R3)
    .

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    Now we have 6 coming. Hope to get another 16 more.
    =========================================

    Use the RESERVE list if unsure of attending, and then move up to the MAIN when sure.

    Booking In List:
    CCC Karaoke Party: Saturday 04-July-2009, 7:30pm till late

    We do a Booking In List:
    (1) To
    welcome all CCCers, partners, friends and families to attend
    (2) To ensure that enough food is prepared for us by the restaurant kitchen
    (3) To ensure that we are not too crowded, it is best not to exceed 22 persons
    If unable to attend, kindly remove your name so that others can replace you.

    Use the 'Reserve List' if unsure of attending, and then move up to the MAIN when sure.

    Main List:
    (1) Mai-H
    (2) kkliong
    (3) chris-ccc
    (4) Sharon-O
    (5) Drew-L
    (6) Lisa-O
    (7)
    (8)
    (9)

    Reserve List:
    (R1)
    (R2)
    (R3)
    .
    additional:all you can drink red wine and sake $15/person
    nb:no take away!!!

  10. #10
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,548
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow CCC Badminton Karaoke Party on 4th of July, 2009

    Quote Originally Posted by kkliong View Post

    additional: all you can drink red wine and sake $15/person
    nb: no take away!!!

    .
    Hi kkliong ,

    So you are saying that it is;
    * $25 per head for 'All You Can Eat'
    * $40 per head for '
    All You Can Eat & Drink'

    Remember that we have informed everyone that:
    * Drinks can be BYO (Bring Your Own) or be purchased separately at the restaurant.
    .

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    australia
    Posts
    975
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Too busy. won't be able to come. cheers.

  12. #12
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,548
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Unhappy CCC Badminton Karaoke Party on 4th of July, 2009: We will be missing hkhung

    Quote Originally Posted by hkhung View Post

    Too busy. won't be able to come.

    .
    Hi hkhung ,

    Sorry that you would be able to come.
    We will be missing you as our CCC No.1 Karaoke male singer.
    .

  13. #13
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    Hi kkliong ,

    So you are saying that it is;
    * $25 per head for 'All You Can Eat'
    * $40 per head for '
    All You Can Eat & Drink'

    Remember that we have informed everyone that:
    * Drinks can be BYO (Bring Your Own) or be purchased separately at the restaurant.(correct)
    .
    what i mean is, if they want :all you can drink (red wine&sake only)
    i'll charge $15/head


    nb: this one is for the good drinker only
    i prepare 12 bottle red wine and 18 liters sake
    cos if they buy 2 cans sapporo allready $19
    so you better all you can drink more cheaper

    if they are not good drink no need la......
    Last edited by kkliong; 06-29-2009 at 04:50 AM.

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, CBD
    Posts
    192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Chris,

    WenYi wanted to ask that if we cant make it for the food, can we still make it for kareoke and drinks? Would it $15/head?

  15. #15
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,548
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow Let's hope that kkliong can answer WenYi's question

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyYen View Post

    Hi Chris,

    WenYi wanted to ask that if we cant make it for the food, can we still make it for kareoke and drinks? Would it $15/head?

    Quote Originally Posted by kkliong View Post

    what i mean is, if they want: all you can drink (red wine&sake only)
    i'll charge $15/head

    .
    Hi ShyYen,

    Thank WenYi for asking her question.

    Similar to how we organise our CCC Badminton sessions, the costs are to cover our expenses. So if WenYi just wants to drink and not eat, according to kkliong's post, it should be OK.

    Let's hope that kkliong can answer WenYi's question too, because all costs/expenses are paid by kkliong's restaurant.

    Cheers... chris-ccc
    .

  16. #16
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    victoria
    Posts
    127
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris@ccc View Post
    .
    Hi ShyYen,

    Thank WenYi for asking her question.

    Similar to how we organise our CCC Badminton sessions, the costs are to cover our expenses. So if WenYi just wants to drink and not eat, according to kkliong's post, it should be OK.

    Let's hope that kkliong can answer WenYi's question too, because all costs/expenses are paid by kkliong's restaurant.

    Cheers... chris-ccc
    .
    ADDITIONAL(did you see i write down on the first time i mention all you can drink)
    only for people all you can eat!!!
    and also this is just for ccc badminton's friend only!!!

    just wanna make it more fun!!
    Last edited by kkliong; 06-30-2009 at 11:08 AM.

  17. #17
    Regular Member chris-ccc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    26,548
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Arrow Shouldn't we allow WenYi to come just for drinks?

    Quote Originally Posted by kkliong View Post


    ADDITIONAL
    (did you see i write down on the first time i mention all you can drink)
    only for people all you can eat!!!
    and also this is just for ccc badminton's friend only!!!

    just wanna make it more fun!!

    .
    Hi kkliong ... Did you not hear (at our CCC Supper on Friday 26-Jun-2009) that WenYi couldn't come to our CCC Karaoke Dinner because there is another dinner she has to attend.

    Now that she has decided to come to our karaoke after that dinner, shouldn't we allow her to come just for drinks?
    .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. CCC Karaoke Party
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 122
    : 01-22-2010, 05:10 AM
  2. ABC 2009 Badminton Carnival and Christmas Party
    By ABCmanagement in forum Arcadia Badminton Club ( ABC )
    Replies: 0
    : 11-26-2009, 03:27 AM
  3. 2009 CCC End-of-Year Dinner Party
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 37
    : 11-23-2009, 04:53 PM
  4. CCC Karaoke Party: Saturday 25-July-2009
    By chris-ccc in forum CCC Badminton Club
    Replies: 8
    : 07-30-2009, 09:05 PM
  5. Georgia Games for Badminton, July 12 2009 UGA
    By jinjin25 in forum USA East
    Replies: 0
    : 07-07-2009, 10:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •