Late introduction :V

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by Xhan_, Jun 27, 2009.

1. Xhan_

Xhan_ Regular Member

Hi! Been meaning to post here but I forgot. Real name is Chan and I'm from Daly City, CA... near Bay Area :D I'm a high school student playing badminton and I would say that it is very different from the pro badminton. I just started playing last year's season, getting to know these rules and shots because I used to play badminton informally last 2-3 years ago. So yea peacee :p

2. george@chongwei

george@chongwei Regular Member

hey man, welcome to the forum and have fun here:D

3. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

Welcome..

..fellow Californian to BCDF, Xhan_ (Chan)!:)..Yeah, tons of baddy fanatics in your neck of the woods. Btw, which baddy club do you usually play at? You can hover on over to the Places to Play/Local Events->USA West sub-forum to find out more infos, if you haven't been in that sub-forum. And, oh, if you have time, you should go & watch the upcoming Bay Badminton Championships @ BBC next weekend.
    Anyway, keep visiting us & enjoy you're time in here!;):cool:

#3 ctjcad, Jun 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  4. Xhan_

Xhan_ Regular Member

We play sometimes at BBC with my friends and near our place which is called War Memorial Community center. I also want to check out GGBC but I don't know if my friends know it, haha. Too bad I'm in a vacation right now (@Hawaii atm and going to Philippines next Tuesday). I might just watch the tournament held in Philippines instead of the BBC championships ;__; I told my friends to buy tickets and get me a picture of Taufik but they're busy so yea... I'll just wait the pictures to be posted in the next few weeks.

5. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Ahh, lucky you..^^

..to be sunbathing and enjoying yourself in Hawaii (Honolulu, i take it).
    Btw, yes, please do visit the 2009 Tournaments sub-forum and check out the 2009 Philippines Open sub-forum. I read a few BCers are planning to meet up and watch the tourney together. Have fun!:cool: