Greetings from Scotland

Discussion in 'Introduction' started by LunanLad, Jun 27, 2009.

1. LunanLad

LunanLad New Member

Graphic Designer
    New to the forums, I've been out of the swing of things (geddit?) in Badminton terms since I stopped playing at school until the last 6 months where I've been getting a couple of games a week with my work colleagues.

I'd love to start playing more seriously, just finding the time is the biggest drawback! Looking to get into a club in my county (Angus) but struggling.

Not a fantastic player, but I can give most intermediate players a good challenge, or I'd like to think so. I was pretty decent as a teen (am now 29) where I won some inter-school tournaments, and even once won a recreational tournament held by Maersk Oil... I thought I was gonna get spanked by the Danes, but somehow fluked it! :p

Just bought myself a Browning Platinum Nano 75, from Amazon to go with my current Carlton Airblade COMP TI - not had a chance to try it out yet.

I'll see you guys and girls in the main forums!

2. ctjcad

ctjcad Regular Member

^^Welcome..^^

..to BCDF, LunanLand!:)..Yes, we do have some BCers from Scotland. You can find more of them in the Places to Play/Local Events->UK sub-forum.
    Anyway, hope you'll keep coming back & enjoy you'll enjoy this forum!;):cool: