Playing tour to Bangkok July 18 - 21, 2009

Discussion in 'Thailand' started by chinmike, Jun 27, 2009.

1. chinmike

chinmike Regular Member

Area Manager
    Hi,

We are Finnex Badminton Team from Malaysia and we will be in Bangkok on July 18 - 21, 2009 for some sparring/playing session with local Bangkok club or team. There will be approximately 10 players in the travelling team including a female player. Most players are in class A.

Please let me know if there is any team or club in Bangkok that would welcome us to have a sparring session with them. We are available to play on July 18 (Saturday), July 19 (Sunday) or July 20 (Monday) morning or evening session.

Likewise, you can check out our brand at www.finnex-sports.com. You can PM or reply this message. Thanks.:)

2. anek999

anek999 Regular Member

From SATURN to Finnex Badminton Team.

Hi Michael,
    SATURN Team would like to have a play with Finnex Badminton Team on SAT. 18th July around 20.00 pm.
    We will provide 2 courts for our play. So, please arrange the date with SATURN Badminton team on SAT 18th. :)
    For the numbers of playing games, we will inform you soon.

3. yadzli.amn

yadzli.amn Regular Member

Consultant Director
    Hi Mike,
    nice to know that your team are playing in Bangkok. Would love to invite you to our KX S-Court badminton club at Chonburi BUT we are entering the tournament in Bangkok on that day. May be we can have some other friendly match in future. You can contact me at yadzli.amn@gmail.com or call my thai h/p no +66875166788. I am now in Germany and will be back to Malaysia tonight. Will be at Thailand on 13/7/09. Yadzli

4. chinmike

chinmike Regular Member

Area Manager
    Hi Yadzli,

Not sure if you get my earlier reply but if you are in Malaysia, you can contact me at 016-2266066. Thanks.

Best regards,
    Michael Chin.

5. yadzli.amn

yadzli.amn Regular Member

Consultant Director
    Hi Mike,

Just got ur message a while ago. I am already in Thailand. Let me know the next time you in Thailand so that we can arrange a friendly match in Chonburi area. My M'sia hp no is +60122636983. Rgds