User Tag List

Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    How did 2c = $250K ?

In that case I should be due a tidy sum for my contribution towards the betterment of WSX's game.
    You sure it wasn't your head in the oven that night?
    (not that we'd notice any difference... )

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    You sure it wasn't your head in the oven that night?
    (not that we'd notice any difference... )
    Definitely the side effects of excessive smoke inhalation

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Definitely the side effects of excessive smoke inhalation
    Well, you've come to the right place to detox!

Back to WSX. IMO she needs a spinal tap-tap-tap, and some intensive anger-management sessions. Over to you, Bob.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobalt View Post
    Well, you've come to the right place to detox!

Back to WSX. IMO she needs a spinal tap-tap-tap, and some intensive anger-management sessions. Over to you, Bob.
    Bob says "your two options to cut down on the shrieking–medication or a muzzle"

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Bob says "your two options to cut down on the shrieking–medication or a muzzle"
    Bah! Humbug! The muzzle wins....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wishing every BCer a very merry christmas and to the players too. It has been the best year yet so far for the Chinese camp. I can't wait to see more titles to be won from WSX in future tournaments to come. Maybe WSX is hiding her weapons until London 2012.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched the first round match between WSX and Intanon for the second time and I must admit I was absolutely disappointed with her performance that led to her early elimination. Her smashes were as soft as feather and her net-kill is HORRENDOUS, ABSOLUTELY horrendous. An opportunity to kill off the rally with a net-kill, but she taps the shuttle into the net and it's on numerous occasions. Half court lifts by Intanon, she decided to punch clear rather than go for a hard smash.. Why there's no aggression to her game like WYH and WX.

She should look into those areas for improvement as a New Year resolution before it's too late. Zhang Ning, help her please ???

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's wait and see how she performs in Korea Open this week.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Wang Shixian performs good. Of course she can still develop her smash a lot, but it's also true that everyone has their own style of play, and WSX smash will never be her main strenght. Her strenght is dropshot and movement and consistency. These strenghts take her very far. She had no problem at all with Yoo jun bae and she is now in final.

I like watching WSX. Even though I also find her annoying at times, her qualities in badminton are amazing. I guess I like watching her the most when she gets beaten by Tine Baun or Wang Yihan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vixter View Post
    I think Wang Shixian performs good. Of course she can still develop her smash a lot, but it's also true that everyone has their own style of play, and WSX smash will never be her main strenght. Her strenght is dropshot and movement and consistency. These strenghts take her very far. She had no problem at all with Yoo jun bae and she is now in final.

I like watching WSX. Even though I also find her annoying at times, her qualities in badminton are amazing. I guess I like watching her the most when she gets beaten by Tine Baun or Wang Yihan.
    Bae Younjoo played one of the best badminton of her life and she can take a lot from this experience forward. Even Wang Xin and Li Xuerui couldn't find answer to beat the little Korean girl with their attacking strategy, so here's the contrast between both of them and Wang Shixian in terms of tactics. Wang Shixian knows how to take advantage of the situation and players' weakpoints hence she could played deceptively with her dropshots and netplay to win them. If only she develops the same repertoire of attacking shots like Wang Xin or Wang Yihan, she will go extremely far..unfortunately that's her disadvantage which might cost her more unprecedented defeats if she doesn't choose to add that to her strength.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In BYJ, WSX knew she had an opponent that couldn't hurt her with power so she could play her normal control game. WSX did play very well, utilizing all 4 corners. Most of the time, Bae couldn't guess where WSX was going to hit. And when she got to the shot, Bae was normally late, ceding control of the rally.

Not sure how the match today with JYJ, as with all CHN-CHN ones, will turn out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In BYJ, WSX knew she had an opponent that couldn't hurt her with power so she could play her normal control game. WSX did play very well, utilizing all 4 corners. Most of the time, Bae couldn't guess where WSX was going to hit. And when she got to the shot, Bae was normally late, ceding control of the rally.

Not sure how the match today with JYJ, as with all CHN-CHN ones, will turn out.
    Bet my house on JYJ to win...err..on second thought, maybe I bet my roof on JYJ.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Bet my house on JYJ to win...err..on second thought, maybe I bet my roof on JYJ.
    Some many moons ago, I did bet part of my house and luckily it is still there. For this match between CHN and CHN, my advice to you is "don't play play" with roof. The weather is cold.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Some many moons ago, I did bet part of my house and luckily it is still there. For this match between CHN and CHN, my advice to you is "don't play play" with roof. The weather is cold.
    Thanks for your advice...change to 'bet my 2 ringgit on JYJ winning.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    So u owe madbad your house and our roof.. so where you gonna stay now?

What a good start of the year indeed for wang shi xian.. having bagging the luxury korea open title.. CONGRATULATIONS to her

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by george@chongwei View Post
    So u owe madbad your house and our roof.. so where you gonna stay now?

What a good start of the year indeed for wang shi xian.. having bagging the luxury korea open title.. CONGRATULATIONS to her
    Hey Bro, didn't you see he changed his bet at post #388 after taking my advice. This old man still have a roof over his head.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh, i see.. Maybe Li Yong bo call him at the very last minute and inform him? So his roof is safe..

Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast