User Tag List

Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Possibly,she hasn't fully recovered from that Olympic blow and lost quite a bit of her self-belief and confidence. Hope she would learn from Xie Xingfang's Athens Olympics unselection and subsequent rise, as well as, in a way, from Lin Dan's debacle also in Athens 2004.

She is still young, talented, has tasted considerable successes before, there's a lot more going for her to give up on herself just because of one major setback, must never do that.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Possibly,she hasn't fully recovered from that Olympic blow and lost quite a bit of her self-belief and confidence. Hope she would learn from Xie Xingfang's Athens Olympics unselection and subsequent rise, as well as, in a way, from Lin Dan's debacle also in Athens 2004.

She is still young, talented, has tasted considerable successes before, there's a lot more going for her to give up on herself just because of one major setback, must never do that.
    Yeah, may be lack of motivation also. I want to see her make a comeback and also succeed..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I personally feel WSX will not be a threat anymore. I watched her loss, and she just didn't have as much game as her Japanese opponent. She's not physically as strong as other players, she has much less reach than others, and she really struggles to end points.

She's indeed talented at moving the shuttle around the court, has good finesse and racquet skills, but she struggles to end rallies. She has to work so hard to win points. I don't think she will be a major threat anymore.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone can teach me mandarin? can translate this video?

<span id="result_box" class="short_text" lang="en"><span class="">

anyone know Wang Shixian an active account? Tencent or sohu?? 0.0

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Indeed Wang SX's last outing and the first after her Olympic heartbreak at the CHN Masters didn't help her as she slumped to a disastrous early round defeat at the hands of Mitani Minatsu. This coming French Open'12 where she is seeded no.2 presents her a realistic chance at redeeming herself but she has her work cut out for her and only she can help herself.

Being a CHN player is unusually harsh because she may not have many more chances should she stumble again. My heart goes out to her and hope she has the gumption and spirit to make it through. She must learn to treat her setbacks so far as part of growing up and turned them into useful lessons to strengthen and enrich her life's experiences. How can such a fine 22-year-old talent go to waste just like that when so many other countries are bereft of players of her caliber.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Indeed Wang SX's last outing and the first after her Olympic heartbreak at the CHN Masters didn't help her as she slumped to a disastrous early round defeat at the hands of Mitani Minatsu. This coming French Open'12 where she is seeded no.2 presents her a realistic chance at redeeming herself but she has her work cut out for her and only she can help herself.

Being a CHN player is unusually harsh because she may not have many more chances should she stumble again. My heart goes out to her and hope she has the gumption and spirit to make it through. She must learn to treat her setbacks so far as part of growing up and turned them into useful lessons to strengthen and enrich her life's experiences. How can such a fine 22-year-old talent go to waste just like that when so many other countries are bereft of players of her caliber.
    Really agree with the last things you said. Now is the time for Wang SX to come out of this mess a stronger person and a stronger player. Really hope she gets far now in Denmark Open and French Open , that she is able to show that she is still a force to be reckoned with.
    Last edited by Giga01; 10-07-2012 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Lot's of additions... Sorry.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly, in any other country WSX will still be regarded as an asset but in China she is only one among many of whom no one is indispensable, all the valuable resources spent on them notwithstanding.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Justin L Indeed Wang SX's last outing and the first after her Olympic heartbreak at the CHN Masters didn't help her as she slumped to a disastrous early round defeat at the hands of Mitani Minatsu. This coming French Open'12 where she is seeded no.2 presents her a realistic chance at redeeming herself but she has her work cut out for her and only she can help herself.

Really agree with the last things you said. Now is the time for Wang SX to come out of this mess a stronger person and a stronger player. Really hope she gets far now in Denmark Open and French Open , that she is able to show that she is still a force to be reckoned with.

im agree to.. if u want to support WSX, this is her tencent

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i love to support him..

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azrenth View Post
    im agree to.. if u want to support WSX, this is her tencent
    Thanks for the links. WSX used to be one of my favourites and I still feel for her. I'm afraid my Mandarin isn't good enough to write to her but basically I can read and understand what she wrote; however,my conversational (spoken) Mandarin is enough to get by in day-to-day communication and activities.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hehehhe. please teach me... i want speak mandarin but i didnt know..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehehehe sorry for late reply your massage

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All ready for Denmark Open

nice to see wang shi xian all smiles in the journey to denmark..all the best to her!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hope to see a resurgent or ,better still, a remodeled WSX in the DEN SSP and French SS. In the latter SS, she is leading the CHN WS charge, the onus will be on her to deliver. High time, she's going to have to shape up or ship out.

WSX - Just do it ! All the best, way to go! Jiayou !

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shixian got easy draw this time in Denmark SS. She may reach till semifinal without any difficulties i guess. I miss sindhu here to make big disappointments. Hmmm. Let us see how it goes. Is there any link which shows live streaming of denmark ss 2012. Anybody guide me pl?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Shixian got easy draw this time in Denmark SS. She may reach till semifinal without any difficulties i guess. I miss sindhu here to make big disappointments. Hmmm. Let us see how it goes. Is there any link which shows live streaming of denmark ss 2012. Anybody guide me pl?
    Easy draw? I'm not that optimistic but still wish to see her progress far. Here's the link for livestreaming beginning from the qualification rounds! http://www.youtube.com/badmintonworldtv first posted by KB@TB EM, thanks to him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think wsx will against Jiang Yanjiao for semifinal.. hope she can do it

Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... LastLast