User Tag List

Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One more thing. I didn't get to see the interview because livestreaming was disabled once there's live broadcast on TV in my country and that match and interview wasn't shown. What I mean is, WSX spoke in Mandarin, so I'm not sure how well the interpreter conveyed or translated her words in English.

On another note, WSX is under immense pressure to perform creditably here and in the next tournament, the French Open, failing which I fear she would be booted out of the CHN national squad, thus sealing her fate as most players once relegated almost never made it back. That constant fear mush have been playing on her mind for months ever since she was deselected from the Olympics, weighing heavily on her, sapping her will and testing her courage;hence that outburst in the post-match interview immediately after another closely-fought,grueling match which she barely scraped through when on the brink of defeat. I assume this period must be the lowest point in her life and she is not out of it yet.

Those who care for her will not hesitate to give her all the encouragement, support and sympathetic understanding, the rest is entirely up to her for only she can help herself in the end. We can only wish her the very best. My heart goes out to you, Wang Shixian. JiaYou! JiaYou! JiaYou!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by azrenth View Post
    justin,if i look on her tencent weibo account,why she always not active? the last,she active 23 Sep. 14:11 im very sad look at her tencent
    I'm not sure about it but did you write to her in Mandarin? Maybe she only replies to friends she knows or she just want to be left alone for the time being. It's good you've the heart, I'm sure she is touched by you.

Her match against Jiang YJ should start after 1 am INA time I guess as the first match on TV court will start at 11 pm SG time ( 5 pm DEN time). Bear in mind her match is the 4th one on Court 3 (non-TV Court) as indicated on Tournamentsoftware.

Btw, your avatar is very cute, befitting a young boy. Let us cheer for her all the way!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm.... hope she can read in english too hehehhe yes. i know about her burden. i believe she will rise again and again.. she is strong people.. just believe in her.. my herats is on you too shixiannnn!! i know u will rise!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heheheh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

justin,i send massage to you can i get your handphone number?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zhuangcorp View Post
    Basically she said that yesterday her opponent almost hit her in the face with the shuttle and there was no warning from the referee. But today she hit her opponent and received a red card. So she felt the referees were purposely trying to support her opponent.

She said nobody in the audience was rooting for her or the Chinese, and that made it very difficult to play. She said all the players on the court are friends, but the atmosphere was very much against the chinese and that put pressure on her. It looked like she was close to tears during the interview, she clearly knows she's struggling and should be putting away these opponents easily.

She said she felt her opponent was about the same talent level as her, and she got a bit lucky to win.
    I wonder how such a statement arises from a chinese player . The same experience happens to all the other players of the world when they play against chinese player in their country. This was told frankly by SAINA to the media in their own country. I salute saina for making such a statement in their chinese territory itself. This kind of experience could be different experience for them as they always get high class treatment in their own country. Hee hee. Now shixian would have felt how other players have had got in their chinese territory.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow... hm...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

so,in indonesia time,shixian will play at 1 am hm? hope i can wake up.. heheheheh

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

justin,i send massage to you can i get your handphone number?
    Dear boy,this request should be a private message.

Coincidentally, WSX is also the reason why I joined this forum in the first place as I was anxious to pass her a message and hoped to find somebody here who could help. Later on, I also requested another forummer to help pass LXR a message as my written Mandarin isn't up to it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehehhe sorry sorry,.. hm.. sorry if i disturbing you..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

massage

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehehhe sorry sorry,.. hm.. sorry if i disturbing you..
    Not at all. Hope your other request already done meet with success and don't forget to tell me WSX's response should you get one.

Thanks for LXR's microblog address which you can actually post it here as it isn't private.

Frankly,I'm moved by your devotion to WSX (all your posts are about her); reminds me of another forummer. Keep it up,healthily. (Btw,the word is 'message', not 'massage' - too obvious too ignore).

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    I wonder how such a statement arises from a chinese player . The same experience happens to all the other players of the world when they play against chinese player in their country. This was told frankly by SAINA to the media in their own country. I salute saina for making such a statement in their chinese territory itself. This kind of experience could be different experience for them as they always get high class treatment in their own country. Hee hee. Now shixian would have felt how other players have had got in their chinese territory.
    To balance it up and as a matter of fact: Are you aware of how Lee CW, Taufik Hidayat, Peter Gade, just to name a few, are treated whenever they play and wherever they go in China? Ask them or read what they've said about it. Even our regular sport commentator,Gillian Clark,said more than once that whenever she's in China, she's recognised and warmly greeted with respect and curiosity in the streets and on the taxi. How's that?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Please don't drag Saina into it. She already has been accused of making these kind of controversial statements by many here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do you think she would be booted from the National team?

She's still one of their top singles players, even if she's not top 3 anymore. What would happen to her if she is relegated? She trains with the B team until she can regain her form?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zhuangcorp View Post
    Why do you think she would be booted from the National team?

She's still one of their top singles players, even if she's not top 3 anymore. What would happen to her if she is relegated? She trains with the B team until she can regain her form?
    Under normal circumstances, you're right. But the problem is if she cannot overcome her psychological barrier now, after relegation can she do it? In recent years, Zhu Lin and Lu Lan were demoted and they aren't back yet. Maybe Lu Lan is trying and making some progress as she is invited to play in the CBSL but not Zhu Lin who seemed to have disappeared.

Of course, I'd very much hope not to see that happening to WSX and instead see her playing into form here or next week in the French Open.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hei... wang shixian started when? 0.0

justin_heheh thx for your support me.. she dont reply yet.. i waiting

Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... LastLast