User Tag List

Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 697 of 954
  1. #681
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,006
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vixter View Post
    She was way too much trying to influence the line judges and umpire to make calls go her way. It even looked like she influenced chair umpire to make a strange overrule in favour of WSX on a couple of points later. So the way I saw it, she created all of that herself. On the other hand there were a few calls that I really think went against Eriko Hirose.
    I did not watch that match. According to you, it has so many horrible line calls?.. Is it?. Becacuse i have seen so many scraps relating to that horrible line calls arised here. If that so, it is really bad to badminton. In Denmark Open, when the commentators were asking for queries from fans, i asked one query relating to line calls and a video referral to it. They were mentioning that considering the financial situation allocated to a particular tournament , video referral cant be a optimal one for them in terms of money. I dont know how come money plays a role in video referral thing. Definitely, i dont know about the administration.

  2. #682
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    14,830
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've come across a number of posts about dubious linecall incidents in the DEN Open PSS. This is unexpected coming from Denmark, I don't know what to make of it.

    Anyway,I've read elsewhere that BWF is looking into introducing 'hawk-eye' camera sometime in 2014 and they are presently working with an American company to develop one that is suitable for badminton as the one currently in use in tennis does not meet their requirements. Rightly so, a tennis ball and a shuttlecock are indeed different ,technically speaking.

  3. #683
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,006
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    I've come across a number of posts about dubious linecall incidents in the DEN Open PSS. This is unexpected coming from Denmark, I don't know what to make of it.

    Anyway,I've read elsewhere that BWF is looking into introducing 'hawk-eye' camera sometime in 2014 and they are presently working with an American company to develop one that is suitable for badminton as the one currently in use in tennis does not meet their requirements. Rightly so, a tennis ball and a shuttlecock are indeed different ,technically speaking.
    Really, its a good news. Thanks for your information.

  4. #684
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    648
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I heard Wang Shixian beat Li Xuerui in China League 21-18, 12-21, 21-9... Think WSX is finding her form

  5. #685
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,006
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajat_remar View Post
    I heard Wang Shixian beat Li Xuerui in China League 21-18, 12-21, 21-9... Think WSX is finding her form
    She is playing good always. But li xuerui's play got little bit slower . that could be the reason i think.

  6. #686
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,006
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajat_remar View Post
    I heard Wang Shixian beat Li Xuerui in China League 21-18, 12-21, 21-9... Think WSX is finding her form
    Are you talking about CBSL?

  7. #687
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    India
    Posts
    648
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    Are you talking about CBSL?
    Yes CBSL.....

  8. #688
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,006
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajat_remar View Post
    Yes CBSL.....
    As far as know, only Lu lan had beaten li xuerui not shixian. Only three persons had beaten li xuerui so far after olympics. Lu Lan, P V Sindhu and juliane Schenck. Not shixian.

  9. #689
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    14,830
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If it's Thurs' match on Nov 1st, the result is LXR beat WSX in two straights ,21-18 and 21-14.

    That's the home tie, for the away tie played today Sat, I haven't read anything yet, not sure if the same two WS meet again nor heard of the outcome.

  10. #690
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    in front of my lappie
    Posts
    870
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    they use 'home' and 'away' system? wow!

  11. #691
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    296
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bad's fan View Post
    they use 'home' and 'away' system? wow!
    Yes because it is not individual competition. It's clubs facing each other and the players represent their club. So one team will have "home match" and the other "away match"

  12. #692
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    296
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scorpion1 View Post
    I did not watch that match. According to you, it has so many horrible line calls?.. Is it?. Becacuse i have seen so many scraps relating to that horrible line calls arised here. If that so, it is really bad to badminton. In Denmark Open, when the commentators were asking for queries from fans, i asked one query relating to line calls and a video referral to it. They were mentioning that considering the financial situation allocated to a particular tournament , video referral cant be a optimal one for them in terms of money. I dont know how come money plays a role in video referral thing. Definitely, i dont know about the administration.
    No no, according to me, there were no horrible line calls. only WSX trying to influence...

    But of course, from my computer screen I can not see. Maybe there were bad calls.

  13. #693
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    in front of my lappie
    Posts
    870
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vixter View Post
    Yes because it is not individual competition. It's clubs facing each other and the players represent their club. So one team will have "home match" and the other "away match"
    but then, the competition should cost a lot by using the system?

  14. #694
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,006
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bad's fan View Post
    but then, the competition should cost a lot by using the system?
    Is there any link that will show these matches? Is so, please share it. I wanna watch li han's matches, as i am very much interested in her style of play. Pleaseeeeee..

  15. #695
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Citizen of The World
    Posts
    14,830
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rajat_remar View Post
    I heard Wang Shixian beat Li Xuerui in China League 21-18, 12-21, 21-9... Think WSX is finding her form
    Wah, your news is even faster than mine. You're right, in the away match today, WSX upset LXR in three sets.

    In G1, WSX relied on net shots and cross-court drops to the opponent's front court to win 21-18. In G2, LXR played a lot of fast drives to even it up 21-19. Finally,in the 3rd set,the report said WSX suddenly injected pace and played an attacking game to win 21-9, incredible.

    Are we seeing a new Wang Shixian? Well done, Shixian! Hope I can find the video somewhere.

  16. #696
    Regular Member azrenth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    indonesian
    Posts
    304
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin L View Post
    Wah, your news is even faster than mine. You're right, in the away match today, WSX upset LXR in three sets.

    In G1, WSX relied on net shots and cross-court drops to the opponent's front court to win 21-18. In G2, LXR played a lot of fast drives to even it up 21-19. Finally,in the 3rd set,the report said WSX suddenly injected pace and played an attacking game to win 21-9, incredible.

    Are we seeing a new Wang Shixian? Well done, Shixian! Hope I can find the video somewhere.
    hy,sorry im late.. im preparing for mandarin remidial -.-# uncle justin can u told me what happened in here?

  17. #697
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    asia
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Today, LXR defeated WSX, 21:16, 21:17.

Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Wang Yihan ( 王仪涵 )
    By suetyan in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 2354
    : 07-22-2014, 12:00 PM
  2. Wang Lin ( 王琳 )
    By seawell in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 1421
    : 06-16-2014, 03:18 AM
  3. Zhengming Wang ( 王睁茗 )
    By 2cents in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 389
    : 06-13-2014, 03:00 AM
  4. Replies: 81
    : 06-22-2012, 10:21 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    : 04-17-2008, 03:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •